• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purdy

WTB

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance for NGC

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Wii

Xenoblade Chronicles Wii

Metroid Trilogy Wii

fire emblem shadow dragon DS

All PAL EU, longshot but these are all pretty damn expensive to find elsewhere and hoping someone might be able to give a better deal.

I am looking to sell a New Wii U Deluxe (Nintendoland version). I really only want to do a pick up option as I dislike shipping consoles. I am looking for $225 on it.

I am in Champaign, IL for those interested. PM me!

Also possibly have a PS4 used for sale. Missing micro usb cable and possibly HDMI cable. Pickup as well. Looking for offers.

Thanks!

I knoW.. these are long shots but just seeing about interest atm.

WTS

Mario Galaxy 2 - $20 shipped US
Punch-Out Wii - $25 shipped US
Or Both for $40

Picture

Those are the prices shipped airmail no tracking in the US. It's another $5 for tracking. I prefer Paypal. These are shipped from Canada.

There's a small chip missing from the Galaxy 2 case (picture here). I can swap the case for another one without a crack if it bothers you, but the small piece of the cover will always be missing. Unfortunately, that's how it arrived when I originally bought it.

One post per 150-200. You just sold Metroid Prime Trilogy on the last page. Update that one.

Hip Hop

Want to sell:

Used-LIKE NEW-Complete-Price includes shipping and tracking number

Super Smash Bros. Wii U (Nintendo Club Code has been used) - $43.49
Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $40.99
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - $21.50

Steam Gifts:
Counter Strike: Global Offensive 2x
$8.50 each

Systems:
3DS XL Black/Black with physical copy of Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Case included)
Like New. Includes original box and everything it came with. $134.99 shipped
Can send pics
Firmware 9.2.0

Paypal Gift or buyer pays fees.
U.S.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My Feedback:
3OZK3Wc.jpg

Want to Sell:

DS:
Kirby: Mass Attack (cart only) - $10 shipped
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (cart only) - $14 shipped
Pokemon B/W Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped
Pokemon W2/B2 Hardcover Collectors Edition Guide - $15 shipped

3DS
Lego Batman 3 - $20 shipped
SMT IV First Run edition box, artbook/guide, and CD (No game included) - $15 shipped

Wii
Sonic Colors - $10 shipped
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - $13 shipped
Wario Land: Shake It - $13 shipped

PS3
Dragon Age: Inquisition - $33 shipped

TV:

HBO
Girls Season 1 - $10 shipped
Veep Season 1 - $10 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray - $25 shipped

Legend of Korra Books 1-3 DVDs - $15 each, or trade for Avatar: TLA books 1-3

Hannibal Season 1 DVDs - $15 shipped

Justified Season 2 DVDs - $12 shipped
Justified Season 3 DVDs - $12 shipped
Justified Season 4 Blu-Ray - $18 shipped

TRIGUN complete series - $20 shipped
Outlaw Star Perfect Collection box set - $45 shipped

Electronics:
Kindle Keyboard with Reading Light Cover - $30 shipped
- Kindle is about 4 years old, battery isn't as long lasting as it used to be. Two hairline cracks near the keyboard from the screen, but don't affect Kindle at all. Great for travel or for children since it's a bit used. PM for photos.

GAF Gold, Paypal preferred. PM for more details or photos if needed. Prices are negotiable, mostly looking to get some money towards a NEW 3DS XL.

Banned
WTS

Metroid Prime Trilogy Mint Condition. $80 or best offer. -- SOLD

Borderlands 2 Vita Download Code: $10

I accept PayPal, Amazon Canada gift cards, or Nintendo eShop codes.

WTS

Metroid Prime Trilogy Mint Condition. $80 or best offer.

Been in its case since 2009. Only played for a few weeks after launch to beat all three games then sat on the shelf.

Borderlands 2 Vita - $15 or best offer.

I accept PayPal, Amazon Canada gift cards, or Nintendo eShop codes.

Might want to PM Purdy about Metroid Prime Trillogy

NeOak

All the Metroid Prime Trilogies appear out of the blue.

$10 bucks on the 29th will kill the resell value a lot lol

terrisus

It is pretty funny.

I mean, Metroid Prime Trilogy being re-released digitally is the sort of thing that one realistically could've expected to see happen.
I would've figured people would've been more prepared for it, as opposed to reacting to it after the fact.

Personally I would never sell mine.

It is pretty funny.

I mean, Metroid Prime Trilogy being re-released digitally is the sort of thing that one realistically could've expected to see happen.
I would've figured people would've been more prepared for it, as opposed to reacting to it after the fact.

It's Nintendo. I think people were expecting GC VC before Wii VC.

terrisus

It's Nintendo. I think people were expecting GC VC before Wii VC.

Given that you've been able to connect all Wii controllers to a Wii U since the system launched - and in fact they're even used in many Wii U games - and have been able to play Wii games on the system (without doing any modifying and such), but it's only since recently that one has been able to connect GCN controllers, Wii seemed much more natural and expected to me.

$10 Each. Buy both for $15.

Army Corps of Hell - Vita
Ragnarok Odyssey - Vita

Both in their original case.

$1200 (Willing to lower)

Kurzweill SP2X Electric Piano. Paid $1700 in 2009. Only touched it twice. now it's hidden in plastic. Figure someone might want it. I will pay for the custom box and put insurance on this. The stand itself isn't included unless you want it but i'd have to make sure all the hardware is there. Includes the sheet music stand. Foot pedal and adapter. if i can find it i'll include the USB midi cable.

-----

$100

(NEW, SIGNED) Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume. Box was opened so they could sign the boxart itself. Will provide picture. I wont this contest years ago through gametrailer.com

$50

(NEW, SEALED) Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Original Soundtrack (Club Nintendo)
(NEW, SEALED) Class of Heroes 2 - PSP.
(NEW) Fallout 3 Vault-Tec Lunchbox. Includes the bobblehead and artbook and making of disc.

$40

(USED) Metroid Prime Hunter - DS

$35

(USED) Puyo Pop Fever
(USED) Star Ocean First Departure

$30

(USED) Metroid Prime Pinball - Includes Game cartridge and Rumble Pak - DS
(USED) Final Fantasy IV - DS. Includes the cartridge, manual and all the paperwork. Don't think this title includes any codes.
(NEW, SEALED) Dragon Quest VI - DS
(NEW) Kubrick Halo 3 master Chief Collectors set with the white variant
(USED) Advance Wars Days of Ruin - DS

$25

(USED) Chrono Trigger – DS
(USED) Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - PSP

$20

(USED) Pokemon White - DS
(USED) Crisis Core Final Fantasy – PSP
(USED) Wild Arms XF – PSP

$15

(USED) Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 - DS
(NEW, SEALED) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (NOT GREATEST HITS VERSION)
(USED) Bangai-O Spirits - DS
(USED) Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift - DS
(USED) Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - PSP
(USED) DJ Max Fever - PSP
(USED) Gurumin A Monstrous Adventure – PSP
(USED) Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions – PSP
(USED) Jeanne D’Arc – PSP
(USED) Monster Hunter Freedom 2

$10

(USED) Etrian Odyssey II - DS
(USED) New Super Mario Bros. - DS
(USED) Mario Kart DS - DS
(USED) Megaman X Maverick Hunter
(USED) Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
(USED) Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
(USED) wipEout pulse – PSP
(NEW, SEALED) PATAPON – PSP
(USED) Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - PSP

$6

(USED) God of War Chains of Olympus – PSP
(USED) Lumines II - PSP

$5

(USED) Bust a Move - DS
(USED) PoPoLoCrois – PSP
(USED) Patapon - PSP

--------------------

CONDITION

All titles are very much unplayed. Saved data may still be present. Too lazy to delete but you can do that if you want. The Nintendo code may be have been used/given away or expired. includes manuals (except vita games).

All games are US based or otherwise stated. Most include the original manual. but if you want to know just ask if it comes with it or not.

PAYMENT

Accept Paypal GIFT only.

Game prices does not include shipping. But it will be cheaper than what USPS offers on Flat rate prices.

SHIPPING

Ship only with USPS and ship to most location accepted.
Each game starts at $4 to ship (Small flat rate boxes). the more you buy the likelihood it'll be cheaper considering i can put in more games in a box for one cheaper price. Price may be higher if you are not in the US. Will refund part of the shipping to pass on the saving if you buy more games at once!

The bigger stuff would cost more obviously because i need to find a box to accommodate it. But I can calculate the cost for items you may be interested in and give you a total.

NOTES WHEN YOU PM ME

Just to help things and less confusing please try to post the full game title so I get the right game for you. thanks.

IF YOU CAN'T REACH ME HERE. PLEASE USE MY EMAIL (QUOTE TO REVEAL):

ekgrey

WTS:
3DS XL Zelda edition. i have the original box, but i will be wiping my NNID from the device, so no game. excellent condition, played for less than 2 hours. 3D kills my eyes/head. :(
$150 OBO. PM with your email address for pics. also comes with an official black hard case from Amazon.

WTB:
Wind Waker HD. don't care if it's disc-only, just want to play it.

some good feedback for both buying and selling. PM me!

maxcriden

WTS:
3DS XL Zelda edition. i have the original box, but i will be wiping my NNID from the device, so no game. excellent condition, played for less than 2 hours. 3D kills my eyes/head. :(
$150 OBO. PM with your email address for pics. also comes with an official black hard case from Amazon.

some good feedback for both buying and selling. PM me!

Ah, dude. I'm sorry to hear it, I have the same problem, though--just don't play it in 3D then. I never do. Most games are great without it. :)

Want to Sell: (PM me reasonable offers) All are USA items.

Fizzie plush from Sunset Overdrive

pCKRGek.jpg

Skies of Arcadia Gamecube - Disc is like New

SjNj6Bh.jpg

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door Gamecube - Very Good, Not original Box

KjQYpl2.jpg

Super Mario All Stars Wii - New

9mfYrLm.jpg

Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection Wii - New

uRHwwMh.jpg

.Hack//Quarantine PS2 - New

Azvo9up.jpg

Xenoblade Wii with Pre-order Artbook - New

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection Vita - New

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition + CE Guide PS3 - New

NieR Replicant PS3 - Like New

Idolm@ster PS3 - Like New

Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition PS3 - New

mkna81H.jpg

Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition PS3 - New

Amiibo - Captian Falcon, Diddy Kong, Little Mac, Pit All New.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watches I have all Four colors Blue, Red, Green and Yellow. all new, only opened to see which color and to make sure it properly worked

Anime

Golden Time Collection 1 - Like New

r0av9Q8.jpg

Want to Buy

Xbox One Kinect New/Like New - 80 dollars shipped, all fees included.

Akiba's Trip PS4 - 25 dollars shipped

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate PS4 - 25 shipped

Amiibo - USA Marth or Wii Fit Trainer - Willing to trade two of the 4 amiibos I have listed for one.

terrisus

played for less than 2 hours. 3D kills my eyes/head. :(

Ah, dude. I'm sorry to hear it, I have the same problem, though--just don't play it in 3D then. I never do. Most games are great without it. :)

Yeah, I haven't played in 3D since like a day or two after getting it.
No interest at all in that option.

Obviously you do what you want, but...
It's still a great system even discarding that.

Cardon

WTS/WTT
1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - L Book Artbook (Released in Japan, includes art, bts photos) - $45
2. Metal Gear Solid - E3 Pamphlet (Small promotional pamphlet for MGS1. In excellent condition given its age) - $15
3. MGS Saga DVD 1 (Region 1, in excellent condition) - $20
4. MGS Saga DVD 2 (Region 1, in excellent condition) - $18
5. MGS3: Subsistence Limited Edition (Region 1, in excellent condition. Includes bonus movie disc) - $60

1. Warhawk Limited Edition Statue (Small polystone statue. Extremely rare. In perfect condition, includes box, authenticity certificate) - $130
2. Warhawk Journal - This is a promo item given to reviewers. Has some cool art/images inside, can be used as a journal. - $30

1. Devil May Cry Artbook (Released in Japan, has tons of concept art for DMC1) - $30
2. DMC: Trinity of Fates (Released in Japan, has promo images, R2 DVD of DMC 1-3 cutscenes edited as abridged movie) - $15
3. Capcom Anniversary Character book (includes profiles of various characters). - $15

Namco Shifty Look Press Kit - Includes signed poster cards, Wonder Momo poster, three t-shirts (sizes XL, L, M). Everything is in excellent condition. - $80

Assassin's Creed E3 2012 Encyclopedia - Handed out at the Ubi E3 2012 presser, book is in excellent condition and has ton of art & lore details. - $50

Shadow of the Colossus JP Strat Guide/Artbook - has concept art, in excellent condition. - $30.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Special Edition Blu-ray (released in Japan, compatible with NA Blu-ray players, has Eng. audio) - $35

All prices include shipping if you're in the U.S.. If you're interested in more than one item then I can offer a discount. Full images of each item can be seen at their individual links.

If you're interested then please let me know with a reasonable offer.

Also looking to trade any of the items above for an Elgato HD 60 cap device and/or Shadow of Mordor (PS4), LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4), UFC (PS4) Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4), GTA V (PS4).

I will be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard.
I have 5 positive feedback on GAF thus far (1,2,3,4, 5) so I'm a legit seller.

Prefer PayPal payment. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions and I will reply when I can.

ekgrey

yeah, that's what i've been doing with A Link Between Worlds but if the n3DS really has improved 3D like import hands-on reports here suggest, i'd like to be able to experience the effect. i might end up just doing the $100 trade in at GS toward one, but i hate the idea of giving them a LE system, especially if someone on GAF wants it.

maxcriden

yeah, that's what i've been doing with A Link Between Worlds but if the n3DS really has improved 3D like import hands-on reports here suggest, i'd like to be able to experience the effect. i might end up just doing the $100 trade in at GS toward one, but i hate the idea of giving them a LE system, especially if someone on GAF wants it.

Oh, yeah, don't even dream of giving them the LE. You're asking a more than fair price here for it.

FWIW if 3D hurts your eyes now...improved 3D may still hurt your eyes. Just sayin'. :)

ekgrey

Oh, yeah, don't even dream of giving them the LE. You're asking a more than fair price here for it.

FWIW if 3D hurts your eyes now...improved 3D may still hurt your eyes. Just sayin'. :)

i think it's from the narrow possible viewing angle and my eyes trying to re-adjust every time my hands move a fraction of centimeter. but only one way to find out.

Yeah, I haven't played in 3D since like a day or two after getting it.
No interest at all in that option.

Obviously you do what you want, but...
It's still a great system even discarding that.

dammit, stop making me second guess myself here! the max and terry gang hittin' hard tonight. ;)

maxcriden

i think it's from the narrow possible viewing angle and my eyes trying to re-adjust every time my hands move a fraction of centimeter. but only one way to find out.

dammit, stop making me second guess myself here! the max and terry gang hittin' hard tonight. ;)

Hate to say it, but maybe the best way to find out is to go hands-on with a N3DS at a presumable demo kiosk rather than buy it, and hold onto yours in the meantime. You definitely don't want to just trade it in for $100 with an LE like that!

lem0n

PS4 for sale, with some games! Comes with everything except box.

DriveClub
Far Cry 4
TLoU Remaster
AssCreed 4
Watch Doge
Hotline Miami
Battlefield 4

DriveClub is the only physical game, the rest are on HDD, can provide proof before sale.

I'm looking for $400 OBO. If you are interested, please PM me! Thanks.

terrisus

Well, if nothing else, you could always try out the New 3DS next month, see how the 3D works for you on that, and then decide from there.
(EDIT: Yeah, basically what Max said :þ)

I'm still not going to be using the 3D on that (due to vision issues, I wouldn't be able to use the 3D regardless), and the 3DS is still the best system this generation for me.

Hatchtag

Banned
Have:
4 Xbox Live One-Month codes
590 in Club Nintendo coins, can redeem and have prizes sent to you/PM you codes for virtual items.

Want:
Amiibo
Wii Point Cards
Eshop Cards
Gamecube Games
Fire Emblem Awakening
Reasonable Offers

WTB:

$150 Amazon credit

I already have $150 in my account and I'm looking to buy another $150 to get to $300 total. Let me know if you can hook me up with anything at a discount.

Ecto311

For Sale:
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d Official Soundtrack

The case has a crack about 1 inch long on the bottom right. It is still sealed in otherwise new condition.
$20 shipped in the states.
4iZWd2Dl.jpg

NZskvOWl.jpg

PM if interested. Lots of feedbacks here all positive.

Kainazzo

Me again! Have some additional items on sale. Prices are set and ready to move! All orders have free tracked shipping via USPS, both domestically and internationally. Payments through PayPal; you do not have to send payment as a gift (I will pay the fees).

WTS:

These are all repro cartridges but have working save batteries. $25 each or $60 for all three:

Terranigma- SOLD
Radical Dreamers- SOLD
Final Fantasy V- SOLD

Valkyria Chronicles Limited Edition Art Book (preorder with PS3 edition): $40

Valkyria Chronicles Udon Art Books. $25 each or $60 for all three:

X-Strike Studios Set. $5 each or $12 for all three. SOLD

Martian Successor Nadesico: The Complete Chronicles (ADV). $20. Top of box has slight dent but is only cosmetic; discs and box work fine

Eureka Seven Pachinko Art Book: $10 SOLD

Madoka Blu-Ray Set. $15 each or $40 for all three. SOLD

Edit: I also have two Gamecube Wavebird wireless controllers for sale, complete with controller and receiver in excellent condition. $25 each. The controllers are identical in condition.
SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom