• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jergrah

A few more items - my pal found the SFIV pad at a small Gamestop in WV and mailed it off to me, showed up yesterday

Pickups.jpg

march09a.jpg

Lots of stuff, a few bits are technically from feb... but let's see...

-Nokia 6300
-EEE Mini PC with Windows XP (Free with mobile contract)
-Mitsuru-sempai Figure (Alter version) - Very awesome.
-Star Ocean 1st Departure...oops. Actually I meant to take a photo of the Second Story or whatever they renamed it to, but I picked the wrong one up for this snap. Imagine it's the second one and I didn't make this stupid mistake.
-Dragon Quest: Hand of the Heavenly Bride. I forget if this is meant to be IV or V. Stupid Euro non-numbers.
-House of Flying Daggers Blu-ray. Was only a tenner, so I figured I'd give it a go.
-Lost In Translation. Thought it was about time I saw this.
-Dumb and Dumber Blu-ray. Was cheapo. Haven't seen this since it was new.
-Chocolate. Mmmmm.

Struct09

This showed up at work today:

2vvrfwh.jpg

...and I noticed this on the back of the box:

jqgku0.jpg

So of course I had to flip around the cover slip:

v4tt8x.jpg

SO MUCH BETTER!!! Here's a full shot of the better side of the cover slip:

34qmf45.jpg

A nice surprise for us box art nerds :D

marwan

Banned
IMG_0055.jpg

am i the first to get RE5? :)

EDIT: dunno why i even bothered with Prinny, it's a cute 2D platformer game with great graphics, but it's boring me and i wish i never got it! :( ...thanks NeoGaf for making me buy it!

LiK

Yakuza 3 PS3 finally arrived~ so pretty. :D

yakuza3box.jpg

yakuza3.jpg

Asus Eee 1000HE (Blue) repost cuz i got it late Feb and the wallpaper fits so well with ^^^. ;)

laptop_close.jpg

X-Blades Royal Bundle, box got mangled going through customs. :(

xbladesrb.jpg

Valve mugs

mugs.jpg

Ramune

Gagaman said:
Art of Pixar Shorts book. Had this on pre-order from Amazon.

16l260.jpg

2l8kllt.jpg

2hn974m.jpg

FLCL Box set. Replacing my American region DVDs so I can watch them on my PS3 frame by frame (sad, I know, but I actually learn a but about animation from doing that). Nice surprise to find that all three discs are in a single DVD case so it takes up less shelf space. :)

14sec90.jpg

6ixlwk.jpg

Soooo want! Reminds me I need to get the Blu-ray for the shorts as well. And I put bold text because this is very true and good advice for any one interesting in animating. My animation DVDs aren't just there to look pretty. ^_-

Chairhome

goldenticket said:
hey gagaman that picture of the green guy in the chair, what is that from? it looks familiar but i can't place it.
If you saw the Short films of Pixar Blu-Ray/DVD (did it come out on DVD?), I think its from the abduction short film. Which was one of the funniest ones.

cjdunn

Chairhome said:
If you saw the Short films of Pixar Blu-Ray/DVD (did it come out on DVD?), I think its from the abduction short film. Which was one of the funniest ones.
Yep, I think it's also on the Wall-E Blu-ray.

*rolls up sleeves*

Alright MarkMan

3272999909_fbab41739f.jpg

I see and raise you

3330547306_86f0908c67.jpg

3330547284_3efeb3ccf1.jpg

I had a fun time in Japantown this afternoon. Feels like it will be the last trip for a couple of months.

Guess who is learning Japanese? Yeah, I need to improve my skills before I go back for more "educational material".

No pics, but I took advantage of Best Buy's deal for Watchmen tickets and ended up buying a points card and bought both Rez HD & Ikaruga of XBLA.

LiK

Auron_Kale said:
No pics, but I took advantage of Best Buy's deal for Watchmen tickets and ended up buying a points card and bought both Rez HD & Ikaruga of XBLA.

fine choices.

purg3

slept with Malkin
20rln9f.jpg

Already posted in the arcade stick thread, but might as well post here. GS preorder finally arrived today. better late than never I suppose.

103wf9g.jpg

so far this month:

Final Fantasy 1+2
Final Fantasy V Advance
Final Fantasy IV DS
(these three thanks to reggieandTFE in the b/s/t thread)

Star Fox in the box
Super Mario Kart in the box
(these two thanks to Sysgen in the b/s/t thread)

and my Club Nintendo reward, the silver case with metal stylus. The metal stylus is fantastic.

Have some other cool stuff coming this month, too.

rainking187 said:
What's the bonus disc?

It's a data disc with wallpapers and trailers for KOF 98UM and KOF XII. Pretty worthless. Game is great though. My favorite KOF...

Been playing SFIV...but it felt slow after coming back from the rush fest of KOF.

karlikk

Put myself Don Lace Tele pickups in my honey blonde and bought an VOX modelling amp. Well i'm not a fan of modelling amps and it does not represent the tele that great (clean), bet oh well, the price was pretty awesome. The Tele sounds more balanced out, the sound is more clear, the piercing bridge pickup's highs are more balanced and it still sounds like my telecaster minus the humming, very pleased with the results. :D

IMG_6294.JPG

IMG_6296.JPG

IMG_6300.JPG

Blablurn

cvxfreak said:
98yu0o.jpg

Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition from Asia - PS3 and 360

The first two of more than a dozen versions I plan to get. :D

hopefully the game won't disappoint you. nice pick up's though

@Thread:

My new PS3 HDD has arrives - 320GB of Awesome!

29ktncg.jpg
2i9i0bc.jpg

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
cvxfreak said:
98yu0o.jpg

Resident Evil 5 Limited Edition from Asia - PS3 and 360

The first two of more than a dozen versions I plan to get. :D

Wow. After all your shipments come in you should take a pic of your entire collection.

Majmun

marwan said:
Re5game.jpg

am i the first to get RE5? :)

it!

PAL version? Where do you live? I thought the PAL version would be out next week.
I'd do a bolt run to my nearest gamestore and get the game if I knew it was out now...

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
adg1034 said:
Well, I lied. It turns out I actually am going to buy games over here in Europe- they just have to be on platforms that are inherently regionless.

NeogafMarchPickups.jpg

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey Limited Edition- containing Dreamfall, The Longest Journey, a soundtrack and an artbook in a sweet-looking sleeve.

damn nice LE for TLJ/Dreamfall , I don't remember any US LE/CE for Dreamfall or The Longest Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom