• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandia PSOne - Complete, 1st Disc has very light scratches from play, everything else is Near Mint $60

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time PS2 - Complete, Near Mint except for cardboard sleeve which has sticker tear and shelf wear $30

Zack & Wiki Wii - Sealed $30

Record of Lodoss War Dreamcast - Complete, Book has some wear around the edges but otherwise Very Good condition $45

Paypal only, US only, thanks.

Pitch Black Flint said:
Grandia PSOne - Complete, 1st Disc has very light scratches from play, everything else is Near Mint $60

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time PS2 - Complete, Near Mint except for cardboard sleeve which has sticker tear and shelf wear $30

Zack & Wiki Wii - Sealed $30

Record of Lodoss War Dreamcast - Complete, Book has some wear around the edges but otherwise Very Good condition $45

Paypal only, US only, thanks.

I guarantee I can find the first 3 drastically cheaper anywhere in those conditions if I wanted them.

Tenks

Jazzy Network said:
I guarantee I can find the first 3 drastically cheaper anywhere in those conditions if I wanted them.

Who the fuck cares? Don't like his prices? Don't PM him. Problem solved, dick.

Chairhome

For new page. Ebay tonight hopefully.
Chairhome said:
Last resort before I start ebaying. DS games go on ebay tonight, hopefully. Thanks.

Selling/Trading
GC
Black, Region switch modded (US/JP) Gamecube, has component out and includes component cable. No controllers, but includes GBA Player. $80 shipped or best offer

DS
DS games are complete (minus registration card) and in excellent condition
Games are going to ebay TOMORROW.

If you want more than one, shoot me an offer, You can pick:
- 3 of the DS games for $45, 4 for $60, 5 for $75, 6 for $85 or all 7 for $95 shipped:
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $16 shipped
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - $16 shipped
Bangai-O - $16 shipped
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings - $16 shipped
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 (MotM) - $15 shipped
Lunar Knights - $14 shipped
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker - $15 shipped

Separate from above deal: Guitar Hero: On Tour with Guitar Grip controller. - $30 shipped

Viva Pinata - $15 shipped
Virtua Tennis 3 - $15 shipped

Wii
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (sealed) - $35 shipped

I am interested in a few things below, but I like money right now, too!

WANTS
60GB or 120GB HDD for 360
House of the Dead: Overkill
Lost Planet: Colonies (PC)
Killzone 2

I've made a few trades here but a lot on CAG (username: chair_home) and ebay (roam_ili). PM please, thanks!

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
NameGenerated said:
Gears of War (360) - $15

Search for feedback if you please. All games are used but in great condition and all come with case and manuals. PM if interested, pictures on request.
New page.

Knux-Future said:
I've been looking around my room and I see that I have a lot of games just taking up space, and becuase Gamestop would rape me, and I'm too stupid to use Ebay , I would come here.

Only selling one thing right now , and only selling it due to my inablity to play it.

I have YS: Oath In Felghana (Japanese Version) PC to sell. Never even Played, so it's basically in perfect condition. Selling through PayPal. so yeah.

044.jpg

price starts at whatever....just trying to sell this.

PM me if you want it

UPDATE WITH PIC.

also up on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/YS-Oath-in-Felghana-Japanese-Version-PC_W0QQitemZ180338602557QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item180338602557&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1234|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

pa-leeeze

pleeez baby pleez

Tenks said:
Who the fuck cares? Don't like his prices? Don't PM him. Problem solved, dick.

You have a dick up your ass or something? I'm trying to help him out because with those prices hes going nowhere. Why don't you take your own advice and stfu if you don't like my comment.

Soul4ger

aceface said:
Positive feedback for Soul4ger. My DS games arrived super quick and in great condition, exactly as described. Thanks!

Positive feedback for aceface. Great communication, prompt payment, and after we screwed up simple arithmetic, he sent even MORE money to correct things. Would do business with again, A++++, etc., etc.

Halvie

Banned
Selling some stuff. Only taking paypal. US buyers only.

6 x 30mm Seimitsu clear 30mm screw in buttons and clear ball top. $26 shipped.

Killzone 2 $42 shipped

Street fighter Animated Comic $12 shipped

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Kuran said:
sale1.jpg

PlayStation (all great condition)
Jade Cocoon - 30$
Tales of Destiny - 40$
Breath of Fire 3 - 40$
Thousand Arms (memory card stickers, holographic card) - 50$
Rhapsody - 30$
Chrono Cross Greatest Hits - 20$

Saturn

Metal Slug (no spine card) - 25$
Policenauts Special Edition (art book, hardcover sleeve) - 20$
Good price for ToD, so it should sell to someone soon, but my gut tells me deep down that its PS2 directors cut version is going to get a port to the Wii and Namco will stop being lazy and finally localize the game. Though it will be in 2011.

Never sold anything here, but I did on CAG a good while back and have 100% positive ebay feedback here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=spanishrevolution&ftab=AllFeedback

Here's what I'm selling:

2 x US Beatmania turntable controllers(very lightly used) $75 for both
Pop'n Music controller (used, works perfectly) $60
Hori EX2 xbox 360 arcade stick (very lightly used)$60
Left 4 Dead 360 sealed $35
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes sealed $25
1.1.jpg

Large version

brand new SF4 TE stick for xbox 360 $225
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

All prices include shipping and I'll ship within a day or so of receiving payment. I'd prefer non-cc funded paypal payment, but I'm flexible. I am absolutely willing to bundle things for discounts as well.

B Killenger said:
The goodies are gashapon, it's a surprise what your gonna get, but it's fun either way.
bunchocrapanddoggies022.jpg

The only thing for sale is the Rock Howard poster because that's all I have left.

does not include box but as you can see it has all the parts, this thing is amazing in person, it just doesn't fit in with my toy collection.
$40 after shipping.

Finally some Saturn and a DC game. All games include manual and discs are in good condition. And all prices include shipping.
Castlevania SOTN Sega Saturn 30, does not include spine card
Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter Sega Saturn does not include box or RAM card $10 no spine card PENDING
X-men vs Street Fighter Sega Saturn complete, box, Ram Card, box inserts 25.00
Marvel vs Capcom Dreamcast, complete with spine card 20
all of these prices are basically 1/2 of what I paid.

I'll sell the whole lot of games for $60
I'll sell the lot with Rock Howard for $80.

new page

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia Original Soundtrack - $12 shipped
Chrono Cross Original Soundtrack - $25 shipped

Both soundtracks are in like new condition and come from a smoke/pet free home.

Non credit card paypal or money order, please. Willing to negotiate or trade for Thunder Force V PS1 or Yakuza 2 PS2.

Arc The Lad Collection $45 shipped
Pristine like new condition save the box which has shelf wear. Only played the first disc of 6 and the rest have never been touched. The watch is no longer available.
DSC00199.jpg
DSC00172.jpg

Additional Arc The Lad Pictures

Grandia for PS1 NIB Sealed $100 shipped
never been open. No loose discs inside and no cracks on the case. It's perfect.
DSC00183.jpg
DSC00184.jpg
DSC00187.jpg

Additional pics of every angle

Eternal Darkness GCN $20 shipped
Great condition.

Original Silent Hill PS1 ***SOLD***
DSC00179.jpg
DSC00180.jpg

Eternal Darkness and Silent Hill pics

OOP Coral Pink DS Lite $85 shipped ***On Hold***

Money order or non-credit card paypal, please. Thank you.

Ronabo

Positive feedback for crowphoenix

We did a trade for my Master System stuff. He shipped his stuff super fast and everything was in great shape. Trade/Buy/Sell stuff with this guy.

electric blue ds fat with rumble pak - complete in box - $65 shipped
polar white dslite complete in box with CycloDS Evolution and EZFlash 3-in-1 - $100 shipped

edit: pics of the dslite

2mwy1xx.jpg

screens light up fine (this is second to highest brightness, it just looks dim because of the flash on my camera)

2vimg7b.jpg

pretty much scratch-free touch screen. there are some slight scratches due to normal use, but zero abuse.

jfcjgz.jpg

flash worked in my favor here. you can see the surface scratches from use. can't notice them unless they are in a strong light source like the camera flash, but they are there as you can see.

mj7hoh.jpg

and the body, there's a crack :(

2yzn5dw.jpg

closeup of the crack. cracked, but still in tact.

Looking to buy a DS Lite in good condition; pink is the preferred color (it's to replace my kid sister's broken DSL, since hers is out of warranty and Nintendo probably won't fix it).

Please let me know what you've got for sale/trade!

[EDIT: jodyanthony, what is the condition of that DS Lite?]

Davidion

Selling incoming brand new Seimitsu LS-32 joystick coming directly from Akihabara shop. Should be arriving with seimitsu plain blue ball top. Will consider discount if you don't want the ball top.

I do not have the product yet, and will not ask for payment until I have the product in hand and am ready to ship. Have positive references in this thread, can ask for more if requested. Will post pic of product upon receipt if requested.

Note: This is not my picture, use for reference only

2197051.jpg

Another reference pic@lizard lick

http://lizardlick.com/images/for_sale/joysticks/ls_32.jpg

Would like to sell for $21 shipped to continental US, which is a little less than retail+shipping. Will consider shipping elsewhere. Also open to trades for joystick parts or GC/wii/PC games or accessories. Thank you for looking.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Davidion, so it is definitely a Seimitsu LS-32 not a LS-32-01? If it is an 01, let me know!!!

Halvie: If those buttons/balltop are still available please let me know!!

Davidion

MarkMan said:
Davidion, so it is definitely a Seimitsu LS-32 not a LS-32-01? If it is an 01, let me know!!!

Halvie: If those buttons/balltop are still available please let me know!!

Sorry, it's not an 01 (unless they misshipped, in which case you'll be the first to know :lol).

Chairhome

Woohoo, finally sold my DS Lite (locally)! Now to wait for the DSi.

Positive feedback for Ryder, prompt payment!

Put a few more DS games up for sale. Was going to ebay them, but I took them into work to see if anyone here wanted to buy them. If I don't get any bites today, I'll put them up on ebay tonight or tomorrow.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Iadien said:
Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia Original Soundtrack - $20 shipped
Chrono Cross Original Soundtrack - $35 shipped
Final fantasy XII Original Soundtrack Limited Edition - $25 shipped
Mother 1+2 Soundtrack - $12 shipped

All Soundtracks are in like new condition and come from a smoke/pet free home.
PM'ed.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm looking for a pair of earphones (Not in your ear kind) that are longer than 4 feet.

Not looking for anything expensive.

*Also selling L4D for PC :lol $30

Kasumi1970

my name is Ted
I am selling some PS2 games to help my family. all are under $12.00 and are buy it nows.

Virtual-On Marz (PlayStation 2)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150334448202

The King of Route 66 (PlayStation 2)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150334450124

Nightshade (PlayStation 2)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150334455085

Super Bust-A-Move (PlayStation 2)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150334455874

Namco Museum: 50th Anniversary (PlayStation 2)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150334457162

Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore (PlayStation 2)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=150334457885

Selling

The Matrix Ultimate DVD collection (10 discs) $20 plus whatever type of shipping you want. Ill say probably 6-7 for the cheapest.

Akim said:
Want to buy: MLB The Show 09

edit: Also does anyone have an original WoW cd key?

I have the cds and a serial key that I used with an account 2 years ago. Will that work?

KR3W

Banned
Positive Feedback for Schwowzers. I got my Re5 in only a couple days.

Now, I'm looking to buy or trade for Uncharted (PS3) and Rachet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (PS3)

goddam.

xaosslug

golfham said:
Positive Feedback for Schwowzers. I got my Re5 in only a couple days.

Now, I'm looking to buy or trade for Uncharted (PS3) and Rachet and Clank: Tools of Destruction (PS3)

goddam.

i have Uncharted, what do you have for trade? :D

KR3W

Banned
xaosslug said:
i have Uncharted, what do you have for trade? :D

PS3:

NBA 2K9

360:

Halo
Burnout Paradise
Gears of War

I also have a bunch of DS games. But if you need something specific, just tell me.

goddam.

xaosslug

golfham said:
PS3:

NBA 2K9

360:

Halo
Burnout Paradise
Gears of War

I also have a bunch of DS games. But if you need something specific, just tell me.

goddam.

i know I'm probably grasping... but Fallout 3 or Star Wars: The Force Unleashed? I don't have a DS (yet) so yeah. :(

Chairhome

Last time, I think.

Last resort before I start ebaying. DS games go on ebay tonight, hopefully. Thanks.

Selling/Trading
GC
Black, Region switch modded (US/JP) Gamecube, has component out and includes component cable. No controllers, but includes GBA Player. $80 shipped or best offer

DS
DS games are complete (minus registration card) and in excellent condition
Games are going to ebay tonight, hopefully.
If you want more than one, shoot me an offer, You can pick:
- 3 of the DS games for $45, 4 for $60, 5 for $75, 6 for $85 or all 7 for $95 shipped:
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $16 shipped
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - $16 shipped
Bangai-O - $16 shipped
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings - $16 shipped
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 (MotM) - $15 shipped
Lunar Knights - $14 shipped
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker - $15 shipped

Separate from above deal: Guitar Hero: On Tour with Guitar Grip controller. - $30 shipped

Viva Pinata - $15 shipped
Virtua Tennis 3 - $15 shipped

Wii
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (sealed) - $35 shipped

I am interested in a few things below, but I like money right now, too!

WANTS
60GB or 120GB HDD for 360
House of the Dead: Overkill
Lost Planet: Colonies (PC)
Killzone 2

I've made a few trades here but a lot on CAG (username: chair_home) and ebay (roam_ili). PM please, thanks!

Finally some Saturn and a DC game. All games include manual and discs are in good condition. And all prices include shipping.
Castlevania SOTN Sega Saturn 20, does not include spine card
X-men vs Street Fighter Sega Saturn complete, box, Ram Card, box inserts 20.00
Marvel vs Capcom Dreamcast, complete with spine card 10
all of these prices are less than 1/2 of what I paid.

I'll sell the whole lot of games for $40... Which is less then I paid for Castlevania alone

Prices lowered and will be up for a couple more days before they go on e-bay. I would rather these go to someone who actually wants them.
I have plenty of feedback on ebay under bcwarren01
and I've got a few positive feedbacks here.
Too much? Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom