• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Cruise sure is looking good these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Cruise is older now than Wilford Brimley was when he shot Coccoon. Just let that sink in!

Fine wine.
original.jpg

original.jpg

clooney-brimley.w529.h352.2x.jpg

highrider

Banned
Just for some perspective, a Galapagos tortoise could watch the life of two Tom Cruises, but it would be nearing death at the second.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Tom Cruise still got it. Great actor, shoots rainbows of charisma out his ass, and at 50 he's arguably the best action star in Hollywood. He may be certifiably insane but I can't hate the guy.

Tom Cruise still got it. Great actor, shoots rainbows of charisma out his ass, and at 50 he's arguably the best action star in Hollywood. He may be certifiably insane but I can't hate the guy.

he's so charismatic even in dramatic roles. Born on the 4th of July is damn good.

Tom Cruise is older now than Wilford Brimley was when he shot Coccoon. Just let that sink in!

I was all set to say that seems completely wrong, but I looked and good lord the math checks out. Though I think it says more about Brimley's physical health than Cruise's.

abY4JOr.jpg

When Hume Cronyn, a man 23 years your senior, makes you look old and fat...

I've seen people in the late twenties in real life who look much worse. Like much worse.

This is someone who is 52 and looks like that for a role...

I can only hope to look like that when I hit 52...

jelly

I need to know what these hollywood guys are taking. I'd kill to look like that in my 50s.

Fitness, good looks goes a long way and having hair on your head but the rest is BS, they've had nips and tucks etc. use hair dye, probably even have hair transplants. Living the good life no doubt helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom