• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 3 - October 2009 release (ignore the OP at your peril)

AMUSIX

Slayer-33 said:
29m0dvp.gif

:lol
ok, I've seen a lot of references made to the rest of this image, so now I'm curious...what is it? where do I find it? tineye doesn't recognize it.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
AMUSIX said:
ok, I've seen a lot of references made to the rest of this image, so now I'm curious...what is it? where do I find it? tineye doesn't recognize it.

I'm sure router will help you when he's available :lol I forgot the exact name but I did see the whole thing. :D

thejared

DuckRacer said:
Holy shit you're dense.

tail_light.jpg

4854-044-taillight-480.jpg

znoo0h.jpg

ag_08g37_rear.jpg

Please go away.

what does that show, i know what the damn tails look like, i own a g35 and never have my LED's looked like a solid connected circle of pink-red light and this car shares those same LED's.

i only use the example of this car to see if the issue is resolved or perhaps its a limitation on their end, which means that until this gets fixed we will never see day/night racing because it seems as if they cant create an accurate representation of light.

lord only knows what the headlights would look like.

KHarvey16

SniperWolf said:
any info about the resolution in FM3 ?

720d

thejared said:
what does that show, i know what the damn tails look like, i own a g35 and never have my LED's looked like a solid connected circle of pink-red light and this car shares those same LED's.

i only use the example of this car to see if the issue is resolved or perhaps its a limitation on their end, which means that until this gets fixed we will never see day/night racing because it seems as if they cant create an accurate representation of light.

:lol :lol

thejared

I won't comment any more on this while waiting on chespace to procure pictures mimicking the reality below.

Lights on...

oem_park1.jpg

Brakes depressed...

oem_brake1.jpg

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
thejared said:
I won't comment any more on this while waiting on chespace to procure pictures mimicking the reality below.

Lights on...

oem_park1.jpg

Brakes depressed...

oem_brake1.jpg
OK, you convinced me, I will not buy forza because of this major bug/programmers lapse/fatal design flaw.

random-4.jpg

thejared

look, theres no rush on this. i posted a daytime pic and the dark shots were just there because it showed the pattern even more clear for some of the people here who refuse to see it.

he says its fine in game, so he can prove the angle is at fault here when he gets the chance.

Shawsie64

Banned
OnkelC said:
OK, you convinced me, I will not buy forza because of this major bug/programmers lapse/fatal design flaw.

Exactly. Come on, what the fuck is this shit? your arguing about a tail light in a racing sim.. grow the fuck up guys.

acm2000

che must be loving this thread so much, along with everyone at turn10

they dont even have to do or say anything, and the idiots will still keep the thread at the top of the first page

i wonder if mass erect 2 comes with 2 dicks?

Shawsie64

Banned
acm2000 said:

che must be loving this thread so much, along with everyone at turn10

they dont even have to do or say anything, and the idiots will still keep the thread at the top of the first page

i wonder if mass erect 2 comes with 2 dicks?

I keep on clicking on the thread thinking there's new screens or a video only to find idiots bickering about an LED or something :lol

Hey guys, I have a brand new Ferrari F149 California and Forza3's version looks nothing like it. I know because I have a Ferrari. Did I mention that I have an expensive car?

Dina

SniperWolf said:
guys please contribute to make it awesomer

Like you did in the previous page? Sure it helped making Che's job easier, but the thread has hardly been 'awesome' last few pages.

Zhuk

Banned
Welcome to our new SDF Juniors, we will enjoy working with you in increasing Forza 3's profile so that it gets the sales and recognition it deserves :D In regards to the tail lights, they look absolutely awesome on the G37 and I have a G35 parked in my driveway right now just like our SonyGAF friend here and it's safe to say that the Forza team have captured the essence of the Infiniti G coupe perfectly in this iteration of the Forza franchise, not only in looks but also in the feeling and handling of the vehicle which is more than I can say for than the other game.

thejared said:

Whats funny is, I think he is trying to get banned, but it hasn't happened yet.
It's gotta be a Turn10 guy startin shit for thread views..

OnkelC

Hail to the Chef
abacab driver said:
Whats funny is, I think he is trying to get banned, but it hasn't happened yet.
It's gotta be a Turn10 guy startin shit for thread views..
this thread has not only convinced me to not buy forza3, but i will also sell my x360 as a result of poor LED backlighting representation of certain vehicles in said game. It's just too disappointing.

BeeDog

Zhuk said:
Welcome to our new SDF Juniors, we will enjoy working with you in increasing Forza 3's profile so that it gets the sales and recognition it deserves :D In regards to the tail lights, they look absolutely awesome on the G37 and I have a G35 parked in my driveway right now just like our SonyGAF friend here and it's safe to say that the Forza team have captured the essence of the Infiniti G coupe perfectly in this iteration of the Forza franchise, not only in looks but also in the feeling and handling of the vehicle which is more than I can say for than the other game.

Jesus, you're even worse than the other joke posters that infested this topic. :lol The post I just quoted and this post suggest you're nuts yourself.

Zhuk said:
Ok, the pedants playing up the issue of fidelity in tailight rendering were dumb. And obvious.

But your post is straight-up stupid. I'd rather the GT5 tards run amok than read your marketing babble laced with lame braggadocio.

bj00rn_ said:
Holy shit @ the new juniors that have been unleashed... Thanks for blowing my mind.

Seriously! Straight from GameFAQs too! I know Forza and GT always have these "comparisons" but arguing over the damn tail-light? Damn this thread has gone through hell and back! :lol

Hey juniors, might as well read forum rules and try fixing that avatar size instead of arguing which taillights has more dots and brightness :lol :lol

Pistolero

Zhuk said:

For someone who opposes trolling you seem to contradit yourself with each passing comment regarding that...other game. :D

dejay

Banned
sionyboy said:
Methinks its his super-secret, super-smart plan to stay un-banned.

'twas a FM3 avatar a few minutes ago. Both avatars were fairly aliased - I wonder if that's a satirical statement. Nah, that's probably giving too much credit.

Akira

Slayer-33 said:
http://i29.tinypic.com/2wcea2u.jpg

This is the most impressive screenshot for me so far. I thought it was real as I was reading the thread, then scrolled back up to take another look.

dejay said:
'twas a FM3 avatar a few minutes ago. Both avatars were fairly aliased - I wonder if that's a satirical statement. Nah, that's probably giving too much credit.
Far too much credit :D He doesn't understand the image limitations on avatars, so he went out and chose one that was far too big and scaled awkwardly into the the space allocated. I didn't see the FM avatar, but I've seen an Xbox 360 one, but what he needs is an avatar that'll be universally respected and protect him from wandering mods....... OBAMA!! :p

Did GameFAQs or VGChartzzzz run a special recruitment drive for us? I wake up to two pages of utter shit in the FM3 thread, and for an NPD that had zero hype it somehow expanded to 1500+ replies overnight.... incredible!

Zhuk

Banned
Pistolero said:
For someone who opposes trolling you seem to contradit yourself with each passing comment regarding that...other game. :D

I absolutely love trolls and trolling, what ever gave you the idea that I didn't? by all means let them continue as all it does is help raise the profile of the game and make them look moronic at the same time.

BeeDog said:
Jesus, you're even worse than the other joke posters that infested this topic. The post I just quoted and this post suggest you're nuts yourself.

Ahh yes i'm the nuts one because I have the balls to stand up for my opinions and speak out about the virtues of the Forza series in a Forza thread, having the SDF crazies always bringing up Forza is the best thing that can happen to keep the hype train going sorry you're going to have to try harder Junior.

Wonderkins said:
Ok, the pedants playing up the issue of fidelity in tailight rendering were dumb. And obvious.

But your post is straight-up stupid. I'd rather the GT5 tards run amok than read your marketing babble laced with lame braggadocio.

A Forza fan in a Forza thread? he's stupid! but those SDF guys, they're geniuses!

thejared

no one has ruined this thread besides the people who believe i have some hidden agenda. the avatar play was merely for their amusement since they already branded me as a decorated SDF agent.

i was merely pointing out a flaw in their models that should be fixed, you know seeing as how they went to such lengths trying to make it as accurate as possible, being a "sim" and all. the guys who are making madden realize this and they actually take uniform fixing suggestions from message board fans, there's nothing wrong with making it better.

and the guy says it's fine in game, and he will show us all at a later date... and if it isn't, what's the worst that could happen? maybe they fix it for all the cars. everyone wins.

try to lighten up a little, not everything is an attack on your beloved.

thejared said:
look, theres no rush on this. i posted a daytime pic and the dark shots were just there because it showed the pattern even more clear for some of the people here who refuse to see it.

he says its fine in game, so he can prove the angle is at fault here when he gets the chance.

WTF are you doing dude. You made your point.

arne

dude che, i was looking over my R8 and i think the gaps around the door and the a-pillar off by .35 millimeters. can you post another sceenshot from a different angle just to make sure. i'll have to go return this sumabitch and buy another R8 if it's not right.

Top Bottom