• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Guardian: The Last Guardian will be at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
I have no words...

Again, anyone who constantly said it was dead doesn't deserve to play this game once it's out and I hope you won't be purchasing it. It's like getting into heaven if you don't believe in god. Don't think so pal.

Are you talking about Y2Kev?

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
"...this will be the year..." -> If TLG is not at E3, everybody will be 95% certain that it will be at one of the other conferences. Basically like every year.

hemo memo

Gold Member
qWAAjRp.gif

Last Guardian has become The Boy Who Cried Wolf of gaming industry. I won't believe anything until we get release dates and reviews.

And we got Mirror's Edge announced. Another game in development hell for 6+ years, that isn't really necessary and is following a game with a small but dedicated following. I think we fell into a vortex

bombshell

And we got Mirror's Edge announced. Another game in development hell for 6+ years, that isn't really necessary and is following a game with a small but dedicated following. I think we fell into a vortex

Development hell means after initial announcement. Mirror's Edge was announced at E3 2 years ago.

NeoXChaos

I'll eat a dick if it's at E3. Mark my words.

I still believe this game died years ago and for the sake of cruelty, never formally announced so.

I keep seeing people mentioning The Last Guardian. No way it's appearing at E3 this year. Get real People !.
In fact I'm so sure it won't, I'm ready to suck all the dicks available if The Last Guardian ever makes it on stage at E3.

Again, anyone who constantly said it was dead doesn't deserve to play this game once it's out and I hope you won't be purchasing it. It's like getting into heaven if you don't believe in god. Don't think so pal.
Thread keeps delivering, we are going to ride this roller coaster until next Monday, aren't we?

AgeEighty

I'll tell you this: if this ends up being true, I'm pretty freaking glad I got tickets to watch the conference at the movie theater.

Cess007

I keep seeing people mentioning The Last Guardian. No way it's appearing at E3 this year. Get real People !.
In fact I'm so sure it won't, I'm ready to suck all the dicks available if The Last Guardian ever makes it on stage at E3.

Damn, people going all in with their bets :v

Uh....ok.

*slowly backs out of thread*

I'll eat a dick if it's at E3. Mark my words.

I still believe this game died years ago and for the sake of cruelty, never formally announced so.

Bookmarking the shit out of these

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I've done so well at avoiding all the hype trains this year and just before e3 here we are. Stalled on the tracks with the doors locked.

Dammit Sony...please hook it up.

ThisOne

Sony's plan: release it as a PS3 exclusive this year and it will run like dogshit. Remaster it next year for the PS4 and have it running in 1080p/60fps

Development hell means after initial announcement. Mirror's Edge was announced at E3 2 years ago.

No, development hell means it's development. There are many stories about all the concepts, demos and mock ups they have been making. They have apparently scraped what they had many, many times. Who cares when they 'announced' it. They have been trying to make another ME for a very long time and have restarted often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom