• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Wallpapers, Fan Art, & Hi-Res Artwork: ~JULY~ Thread

temp

posting on contract only
Here's a bigger version of the Super Metroid cover (5000x3658) with poster edges. I think it looks pretty good.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Omnibus said:
Final Fantasy VII:

These two aren't working for me for some reason or another. I can see the thumbs in this post, but when I follow the links, they don't work. Anybody have any ideas (or can repost them)?

Omnibus

Monroeski said:
These two aren't working for me for some reason or another. I can see the thumbs in this post, but when I follow the links, they don't work. Anybody have any ideas (or can repost them)?

It's a bug. Follow the link, and on the Mediafire page, just click on the download button.

I asked in the old thread before finding this new one, does anyone have any HD assets or wallpapers from the Tales of series? Vesperia or Graces F would be appreciated, its been impossible for me to find wallpapers for these fan made or official, Im guessing because of a lack of high res art work from Namco.

janosch82

Neo Member
Hi everyone,

I waited months for this account just to ask this one question:
Can someone please upload the SFIV artwork again? I mean those super high resolution, 12-17MB files for each character. Am dying to print these out!

Really big thanks in advance.

Janosch

Top Bottom