• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecto311

Haeleos said:
Wish GAF had it's own trading subforum (like the online/matchup forum). This thread is kind of clusterfucky.

Try the CAG forums trade area. That is a HUGE mess because you have to click each link to see what one person has going on. This place reminds me of a classifieds in a newspaper. You can go back a few pages and get the recent posts.

Ecto311 said:
Try the CAG forums trade area. That is a HUGE mess because you have to click each link to see what one person has going on. This place reminds me of a classifieds in a newspaper. You can go back a few pages and get the recent posts.

the system on CAG is getting a revamp so you can just upload a lit of haves and wants and it'll match accordingly thus dissolving a large portion of the mess.

xSL4INx

I've got a few things for sale/trade. Everything comes complete unless otherwise noted.

PS1
  • King of Fighters '99
  • Final Fantasy VIII
  • Marvel Super Heroes

GBA
  • Bleach Advance

PSP
  • Monster Hunter Freedom 2

DS
  • Guilty Gear Dust Strikers

Not really looking for anything in particular, I've got a few games in mind. Other wise just looking for cash, to which I accept Paypal, Concealed Cash/Check & Money Order.

CAG Feedback

Ebay Feedback

LQX

Ecto311 said:

Your post is sooo weird to me. That's how about 99% of the forums work that allow buying and selling. And if anything its easier as you can just read the topic title to know if there might be anything of interests. With everything in one thread its is like 1000x more messy with bumping and quoting posts plus you have to read page upon page to see if there might be something of interest instead of just glancing at the a thread title.

Ecto311

LQX said:
Your post is sooo weird to me. That's how about 99% of the forums work that allow buying and selling. And if anything its easier as you can just read the topic title to know if there might be anything of interests. With everything in one thread its is like 1000x more messy with bumping and quoting posts plus you have to read page upon page to see if there might be something of interest instead of just glancing at the a thread title.

I come here because this is in my subscribed threads under quick links. When I come to this post seeing that there is new stuff I see the new posts being made. When you have a whole separate forum for selling shit it makes it hard because in the post title you can only list so much. If you do not list something that I am interested in then I will not even check it. Maybe I am just used to this format and like it better.

I am interested to see what cheapassgamer does when its all done though. I have listened to the pod casts and they make it sound awesome when it does come out.

Kafei

Neo Member
poweld said:
ath-a700.jpg

and
HD595_zoom.jpg

for sale.

I have a good amount of positive feedback here. PM if interested, can provide more info/real photos if serious.

how much do you want for the Sennheiser HD555?

allegate said:
allegate said:
All prices are shipped.

HP Laptop with cables, two batteries (6-cell and 12-cell), remote + HDTV tuner card, USB wireless mouse, cooling thing...has a web cam built in, DVDRW drive. $350

Also, the computer is a fresh install/format so it's got everything set like if you just bought it from a store...no programs are installed other than default ones. Works, Paint, etc.

Pertinent info:
11szi37.png

iw1w0k.png
(sorry for the angle; stupid flash + glare from light)

Also included:
n1du74.png

308ir8l.png

Pic of the finish on the top:
http://i32.tinypic.com/2s14qhe.png (biggish pic)
DDR is gone. no one wants a cheap laptop? it works great, I just bought a netbook and that meets my current needs much better than a full-featured laptop.

edit: realized the pictures are missing the power cable. d'oh. it's included, even if it's not visible.
lowered the price on the laptop. The price is negotiable, btw. I found the original box that it came in as well so when it ships it'll be well protected.

by request:
I bought the laptop in Jan 07 when Vista launched and used it in school. As for the batteries themselves, the 6-cell wasn't really used as I bought the 12-cell immediately. The HDD is 160GB, and part of it is partitioned for the recovery software. The screen is 15.4" and the video card is Nvidia GeForce Go 7400. As I stated the computer was "recovered" so when you turn it on it looks like you just bought it. The only difference is that I've gone to Windows Update to keep it up-to-date on drivers and security releases.

pic of it open: http://i27.tinypic.com/3509kjs.jpg

Pic of it powered on: http://i29.tinypic.com/1q3jpz.jpg

the top row of buttons are touch sensitive and are for "quickplay" of movies and such. I'm a righty and that's why the space bar is a little rubbed there. Any other questions just let me know.

PDA is gone, thanks + good feedback for jepjepjep. I'll have it shipped tomorrow.

LQX said:

Agreed.

Why doesn't GAF have a Buy/Sell/Trade subforum?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'm looking for a Gameboy Advance or GBA SP that someone doesn't care about owning anymore. I'm using it so I have 4 for FourSwords.

Please PM me! You know you have a GBA somewhere that you'll probably never use again!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Just in case anyone cares, I have a hori pro ex 360 with customized sanwa buttons and an octogonal stick (and the original square base, if you prefer that) that I got a week ago that I'm going to sell. It turns out I just suck with sticks, so I'm giving gaf first grabs on it. PM me if interested. I'm probably going to just accept the best offer.

Recon

Banned
Ive got a couple of Comic Book Trades to sell:

Invincible Vol. 1-3: $23 Shipped

Ultimate Spiderman Vol. 1-11: $65 Shipped

Deadpool Classics Vol.1-2: $25 Shipped

Scalped vol.1-4: $50 Shipped

FullMetal Alchemist Vol.1-3:$25 shipped

And here are some DVD/Blu Ray Sets im selling:

Dragon Ball Z Seasons 1-8, Dragon Ball GT Season 1:$150 Shipped

Titus Seasons 1-3: $75 shipped

Harry Potter Blu Ray 1-4:$55 shipped

Street Fighter 4:The Ties that Bind Blu Ray:$40 Shipped

*Half of the Dragon Ball Z/GT sets arent even opened. And 2 of the Harry Potter Blu Rays arent opened yet either.

bjork

permutated said:
Agreed.

Why doesn't GAF have a Buy/Sell/Trade subforum?

Because it's like the same 15 people bumping their epically long photo posts every page, and then some other casuals?

Cruzader

Banned
Cruzader said:
DSC01489.jpg

Warhawk - $16 shipped
Patapon - $11 shipped
Tekken DR - $14 shipped

DSC01511.jpg

Ikaruga -(ok condition) $32 shipped

DSC01512.jpg

Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard (PALM) - *NEW* - $40 shipped
Compatible with BT cellphones/smartphones/Iphone?/PS3!!!(most BT devices really)
bump

poweld

Putting up my feelers:

Looking for:
(PS3) Either SF4 control pads or joysticks.
I'm trying not to go bankrupt, so I'm curious if anyone is looking to unload theirs for a reasonable price.
Please send me a PM if you have either available for PS3, along with your asking price. Thank you!

edit: Thanks for the suggestion. I'd also be interested in Saturn USB pads

poweld said:
Putting up my feelers:

Looking for:
(PS3) Either SF4 control pads or joysticks.
I'm trying not to go bankrupt, so I'm curious if anyone is looking to unload theirs for a reasonable price.
Please send me a PM if you have either available for PS3, along with your asking price. Thank you!

Get a Saturn USB pad off ebay for $20, they are infinitely better than the SF4 pad.

Oli

Looking for:

The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening (GB or GBC {DX})
Super Mario Land (GB) (Any from this series)
Kirby's Dreamland 2 (GB)
Metroid Fusion (GBA)
Metroid Zero Mission (GBA)

Willing to trade with:

Wiiware / Virtual Console content
Steam downloads

Trying to catch up with the many hand held greats that I've missed. Reply in this thread or PM me if you're willing to trade.

I want Valkyria Chronicles.

I am willing to trade:
Mirrors Edge (PS3)
Socom FTB (PSP)
Worms (PSP)
Burnout (PSP)
*Glances Around Room*
and March of the Penguins (DVD).

I am also willing to pay.

Still selling:
Uncharted PS3-Played but in mint condition-$25

Red Alert 3 Premiere Edition PC-Opened, but never played or installed, and I'll throw in the preorder bonus, which includes a copy of Red Alert 2-$10

Smackdown VS Raw 2009 Collector's Edition PS3-Opened, and maybe played once, game is in mint condition, packaging near mint. I'll also throw in the preorder bonus, which is a cooler bag. Never opened or used-$20

All prices include shipping.

ShinAmano

Putting it out there...I have a Wii that I am contemplating getting rid of.

It would include all of the original packaging and items that shipped in the box. In addition I have an extra Wiimote and the Nintendo brand component cables. Also the system is softmodded and includes the 2gig sd card. I also have 2 Wii Super Famicom Classic Controllers with original packaging.

If I were to sell the package for $350 would anyone be interested?

Bragarb07

Neo Member
Looking to buy for PS3:

Uncharted
GTA IV
UFC 2009
Red Faction Guerrilla
Infamous
Prototype
Fight Night Round 4
Ghostbusters
Heavenly Sword
LBP
Valkyria Chronicles
SF IV

and PM me if you have some blu-ray movies

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
g35twinturbo said:
Would anyone be interested in a wow account that's been upgraded up to Wrath and has atleast 1.3yrs left of gametime and is on the family/friends discount?

Has shitload of rare stuff on the 2 toons. if anyone is interested PM me.

I'm good for it :) check thread, have lots of feedback. not trying to make a killing on this. Just want to get rid of it.

I also have a unused Blizzcon 08 mount card I am trying to get rid of :)

I also have stuff listed below if anyone is interested.

23lbbq0.jpg

zldpfs.jpg
Signed and Sealed

2hoxy80.jpg
Sealed

sk3tch

xaosslug said:
PM me any offers/questions you might have. :)

for sale/trade:​
<edit>
PS3:
<edit>
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (LE) - brand new, never played but not sealed ('cept for the bonuses). I bought it off eBay at the height of hype, totally caught up... and was reality checked when the utility bills started rolling in. :lol :(
<edit>
sale history

We are trading for this item. So far, great communication and I hope to have a great transaction. :)

Baker

Banned
Oli said:
Looking for:

The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening (GB or GBC {DX})
Super Mario Land (GB) (Any from this series)
Kirby's Dreamland 2 (GB)
Metroid Fusion (GBA)
Metroid Zero Mission (GBA)

Willing to trade with:

Wiiware / Virtual Console content
Steam downloads

Trying to catch up with the many hand held greats that I've missed. Reply in this thread or PM me if you're willing to trade.
PMed about Super Mario Land (with box).

not video game related (but i have some coming soon) but i have an original thomas han piece of artwork on ebay. thomas han in addition to doing art has made toys for kid robot and munky king. click on the picture to go to the listing

ShinAmano

Cheetos is Pretty Awesome said:
I'll be interested in the SFC controllers if you're willing to break up the package.
Yeah I was thinking that may be the case, but I would only get rid of those if I was first able to get rid of the console...is $250 fair for the console + wiimote + component cables + 2gb mem card?

TP

Positive Feedback for MiniBossman
Quick shipping, answered all of my questions and the item was just as described.

Positive Feedback for Nobodyspatzy
Quick payment and good communication.

Jeo said:
Positive Feedback for MiniBossman
Quick shipping, answered all of my questions and the item was just as described.

Wow that got there quickly!

Positive feedback for Jeo

Asked all the right questions, communicated timely, and paid quickly. A+ all around.

Cruzader

Banned
Cruzader said:
DSC01489.jpg

Warhawk - $16 shipped
Patapon - $11 shipped
Tekken DR - $14 shipped

DSC01511.jpg

Ikaruga -(ok condition) $32 shipped

DSC01512.jpg

Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard (PALM) - *NEW* - $40 shipped
Compatible with BT cellphones/smartphones/Iphone?/PS3!!!(most BT devices really)

bump

xaosslug

PM me any offers/questions you might have. :)

for sale/trade:​

GBA:
Astro Boy: Omega Factor (sealed)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Drill Dozer (sealed)
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation (mint, complete in box)
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2 (sealed)
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Gunstar Super Heroes (sealed)

PS3:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - PENDING
Street Fighter IV
Killzone 2
Fallout 3
Fracture (sealed)
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (LE) - PENDING deal w/sk3tch

PS2:
PS2 console (org. fatboy) w/all the cables and two controllers (it has given me no probs at all up to when I bought my PS3. I even have its org. box still!)

games:
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (no manual, slip cover's a bit worn)
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (sealed - though, the box is somewhat worn)
SSX 3
SSX Tricky (greatest hits)
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Guilty Gear X2
Shining Force Neo (+guide)

PS1:
Xenogears (greatest hits, sealed)
Vagrant Story (sealed, there's a tear in the cellophane on the spine) + mint guide

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)

games:
Amped 2
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (no manual)
Dead or Alive 3
GunValkyrie
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

sale history

Ceebs

Looking to trade my Bioshock LE 360 faceplate. It's #4983 of 5100. Have the box and the book thing that came with it, but no lanyard.

bioshock.png

Edit: Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom