• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Discussion: Drastic fall in survey values coming on July 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipper

Luigison said:
Thanks. I was expecting it in the left hand column, but I see it's way way down on the bottom right.
It only appears on the left column in the "Earn Coins" page.

Hylian7 said:
Mine still says "Preparing Order" as well, this is kind of weird seeing other people in this thread already having their hats and mine hasn't even shipped. I also ordered the Zelda posters weeks ago and they were on backorder for the longest on time, but now they moved to "Preparing Order".
They did say it was going to take them a while to ship them all out. They are sending them out by order number, which means you probably made your choice of prize later than those of us that received our hats already. Just be patient. It should definitely have shipped by November 1 (not necessarily arrived, though).

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I need to get some frames for my posters, just came yesterday. The TP and PH one are nice and glossy, but I am a bit surprised the History of Link one is Club Nintendo Logo free.

RotBot

Gamecocks625 said:
I tried to put it on my 1.5year old, but it freaked her out at first. Then I find her in her room trying to put it on over her face :lol
Nintendo shipping toddler suffocation devices to unsuspecting families. News at 11.

Clipper

Hey, can somebody with both the posters and the Mario hat please help me out? I just want to know if the hat would fit into the poster tube with the posters. I'm having both sent over to me (from the US to Australia) and would like to know if there's enough spare room in whatever tube they send.

Calendar arrived today... eh it's really nothing special at all. It's a little dinky desktop calendar, all paper. Will do photos on request however.

Some cool art on it as each month theme is a different game.

Grimm Fandango said:
Calendar arrived today... eh it's really nothing special at all. It's a little dinky desktop calendar, all paper. Will do photos on request however.

Some cool art on it as each month theme is a different game.
I would like to see some pictures of the calendar if you wouldn't mind. What games are featured?

You know how Nintendo could really make people want the calendars? Make the theme a big game...that has yet to be shown off at all. Like, imagine if this year's calendar was full of art, screenshots and info for the next Zelda game. THAT would be a premium calendar.

IMG_0159.jpg

Front-side. It has an open window so you may put whichever month picture inside.

IMG_0160.jpg

Back-side. It has two flaps for standing up or holes for wall-hanging.

IMG_0161.jpg

Not sure what this will be used for. Doesn't fit inside nor is it magnetic for a fridge. I suppose you can just thumbtack it somewhere.

IMG_0162.jpg

One side of the different months.

IMG_0163.jpg

And the other side.

IMG_0164.jpg

Up close.

IMG_0165.jpg

Inside display.

IMG_0166.jpg

Size comparision.

Luigison

My DSi shows zero points for registration and zero points for linking accounts. I know it's registered and linked. Anyone else have this?

I've maxed out my Wii's SD card. What's the max SD card size for Wii and DSi? I think it was 2G, but didn't an update change that?

Luigison said:
My DSi shows zero points for registration and zero points for linking accounts. I know it's registered and linked. Anyone else have this?

I've maxed out my Wii's SD card. What's the max SD card size for Wii and DSi? I think it was 2G, but didn't an update change that?

32GB on both Wii and DSi.

Clipper

Luigison said:
Did you fill in the survey after registering it? Check the To Do list to see if it lists a survey for you to fill out there. Also, make sure you check the My Coins page to ensure you didn't receive the coins for it.

Nice pics Grimm Fandango, thanks for posting them.

It's too bad the sleve cuts off the boarders though, some of the grid style sides have some nice art there.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Grimm Fandango said:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/GrimmMrGrimm/IMG_0159.jpg[/IMG
Front-side. It has an open window so you may put whichever month picture inside.

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/GrimmMrGrimm/IMG_0160.jpg[/IMG
Back-side. It has two flaps for standing up or holes for wall-hanging.

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/GrimmMrGrimm/IMG_0161.jpg[/IMG
Not sure what this will be used for. Doesn't fit inside nor is it magnetic for a fridge. I suppose you can just thumbtack it somewhere.

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/GrimmMrGrimm/IMG_0162.jpg
One side of the different months.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/GrimmMrGrimm/IMG_0163.jpg[/IMG
And the other side.

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/GrimmMrGrimm/IMG_0164.jpg[/IMG
Up close.

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/GrimmMrGrimm/IMG_0165.jpg[/IMG
Inside display.

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f336/GrimmMrGrimm/IMG_0166.jpg[/IMG
Size comparision.[/QUOTE]
Kirby Wii in February Confrimed.

Pocket

Neo Member
Just got my punch out code!

Is anyone else's coins messed up? I'm suppose to have 710 coins but it says I only have 260.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
jaundicejuice said:
You people are brave posting your picture here. Didn't you see what happened with the guy who was stoked to play Quantum of Solace?

But that was Quantum of Solace. Quantum of Solace.

Mario hats are cool.

According to my contact it appears to be a website error, as my coins despite showing 740 on my end, shows 1050 on theirs. If you're really concerned, contact NOA.

StAidan

I got an email notification about my Punch-Out code, but when I click the link it just takes me to the "order status" page. The Punch-Out order says "Completed," but when I click on it, there is no code there... just blank.

Hope it gets fixed soon, I wanna fight Doc Louis!

D-Pad

Dragona Akehi said:
According to my contact it appears to be a website error, as my coins despite showing 740 on my end, shows 1050 on theirs. If you're really concerned, contact NOA.

Oh, thank God. I was in panic mode for a bit there.

Whoo-Hoo! Posting 'cause Nintendo told me they shipped my hat. Yippie!!

Pocket

Neo Member
Dragona Akehi said:

Oh my god! Please be true.

D-Pad said:
Oh, thank God. I was in panic mode for a bit there.

Whoo-Hoo! Posting 'cause Nintendo told me they shipped my hat. Yippie!!

Pocket said:
Oh my god! Please be true.

If either of you are worried, just ring up NOA and make sure. My contact said that the more people who call and report these things, make it much easier for them to locate and fix the bugs.

MiniDitka

StAidan said:
I got an email notification about my Punch-Out code, but when I click the link it just takes me to the "order status" page. !
My link doesn't even do that, I click it and nothing at all happens.

HUELEN10

Doc Louis' Punch-Out!! is awesome!

I still need to get the hat though. The USA one and the JPN one are the same thing right? I kinda need to know so I know which one to buy.

Selling yours? PM me!

I redeemed for the Punch Out, but havent gotten anything. How do I get the punch out code??

I went to club nintendo-- theres nothing where my order is for it.. I havent gotten an email. Do I get the code from club nintendo, email, snail mail?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
my calendar's still being prepared to ship...i guess they sent them out to certain people first.

did anyone ever try the ds pouch out on a dsi? i want to get it, but wonder if it fits at all.

HUELEN10

mattiewheels said:
my calendar's still being prepared to ship...i guess they sent them out to certain people first.

did anyone ever try the ds pouch out on a dsi? i want to get it, but wonder if it fits at all.
My friend has one, and apparently the shoulders get squished. Not recommended.

whitehawk

Banned
Uh.. Okay..

So I just got an email confirming that my Elite status reward has been shipped. Only thing is, I only got Gold status, and that prize shipped a while ago..

Wow, hopefully this mistake slides through and I get both :lol

Struct09

whitehawk said:
Uh.. Okay..

So I just got an email confirming that my Elite status reward has been shipped. Only thing is, I only got Gold status, and that prize shipped a while ago..

Wow, hopefully this mistake slides through and I get both :lol

Gold is an Elite status.

And I've received 3 e-mails telling me that my Doc Louis code is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom