• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Discussion: Drastic fall in survey values coming on July 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Struct09

There's no way they'll be snail mailing the codes. When you chose the digital prize, they only asked you to confirm your e-mail address. Where as if you chose the hat, they asked for a shipping address.

Clipper

So nobody else has gotten the shipping confirmation e-mail yet (it seems mine arrived a few hours ago while I was asleep)? It would seem it is highly based on your order number after all. My order number started with 60188** if you want to compare :p.

I'd be surprised if the hats were shipping and the codes weren't. Did anybody here select the code immediately after they became available for selection?

Somnid

Codes should come immediately after it's is all set up. Maybe they'll time it to Monday with all the regular shop updates.

WEGGLES

Traduction en Français ci-dessous

Hello CRAIG,

We wanted to let you know that your Elite Status reward order has
been shipped.

Your reward order was shipped via Canada Post and will take 4-11
business days for delivery.

We hope you enjoy your Club Nintendo Elite Status reward!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Consumer Service Department

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fantastical

Death Prophet
mattiewheels said:
Any way you could post here or PM me when you find out if it's fits well or not?
I don't have a DSi yet, but was planning on getting one. I only have a DS Lite for now.

Has anyone else tried?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Mario hat came today:
Mariokirby.jpg

Firehead

Drkirby said:
:lol Its got a manual. I am going to laminate this baby:
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/Drkirby/Random/hatmanual.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
So it's not really wearable? ): Lame.
Aren't we also supposed to get an extra prize thing for getting platinum status?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Firehead said:
So it's not really wearable? ): Lame.
Aren't we also supposed to get an extra prize thing for getting platinum status?
It wearable. What its telling you is that its not intended to be worn daily like a normal hat. But you can wear it around town, use it for a cheap Halloween costume, ect.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dragona Akehi said:
I got an email saying my order had shipped: but it was my Zelda posters. It's going to take forever to get here. :/
I want my posters.

And where is a good place to get largeer frames cheaply?

Zihark

Darnnit-my hat still hasn't shipped, they've been preparing my order for weeks. Number is 602**** How long does it take to prepare an order.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Digital-Hero said:
Why did you laminate it?
So it doesn't get ruined, and I just felt like keeping it for the same reason I hold onto the information panflits they gave out at the Wii and PS3 launch, and the nice thick pre-order card for New Super Mario Bros. Wii, just so I can look back at them years from now and remember back. The piece of paper though was far to thin to ever hold up, so I laminated it, so it should be easy to hold onto.

Also, my Zelda posters are shipping :D

I think to hang them I am just going to resort to that scotch double sided picture tape. Anyone know how well it works?

gkryhewy

Drkirby said:
So it doesn't get ruined, and I just felt like keeping it for the same reason I hold onto the information panflits they gave out at the Wii and PS3 launch, and the nice thick pre-order card for New Super Mario Bros. Wii, just so I can look back at them years from now and remember back. The piece of paper though was far to thin to ever hold up, so I laminated it, so it should be easy to hold onto.

Also, my Zelda posters are shipping :D

I think to hang them I am just going to resort to that scotch double sided picture tape. Anyone know how well it works?
Pamphlets dude, lol. Panflits.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Are calendars not shipping yet?

whitehawk

Banned
whitehawk said:
Hmm, should I get the posters? 3 seem pretty good. I dont think I would use anything else, and I dont have enough for game and watch. (I have 440) Plus I don't really buy nintendo products anymore.
So what do you guys think? I'm very tempted, but who knows, they could come out with something better. =/

Clipper

whitehawk said:
So what do you guys think? I'm very tempted, but who knows, they could come out with something better. =/
You'll likely be waiting a while if you do order them. I'm still waiting for my posters to ship, but I only got enough coins to order them two weeks ago, so I'm probably very far back in the queue.

Of course they could put something better out. We can't be sure when the next update will be. Fortunately the posters are cheap enough that you should be able to recover their cost to buy anything awesome that shows up later pretty easily.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
KnuckaWut said:
to get a hat you just had to be platinum status ?
or did i miss something, b/c i wasnt sent any type of message.
You were supposed to choose what prize you wanted. If you didn't choose a prize then you get nothing. I'm pretty sure there was an email from Nintendo that detailed all of this.

Clipper

KnuckaWut said:
to get a hat you just had to be platinum status ?
or did i miss something, b/c i wasnt sent any type of message.
You had to be Platinum status and select your prize from the Mario Hat or Doc Louis' Punch-Out code back in July/August.

Fuzzy said:
You were supposed to choose what prize you wanted. If you didn't choose a prize then you get nothing. I'm pretty sure there was an email from Nintendo that detailed all of this.
Yeah, there were several messages sent out.

whitehawk

Banned
Clipper said:
You'll likely be waiting a while if you do order them. I'm still waiting for my posters to ship, but I only got enough coins to order them two weeks ago, so I'm probably very far back in the queue.

Of course they could put something better out. We can't be sure when the next update will be. Fortunately the posters are cheap enough that you should be able to recover their cost to buy anything awesome that shows up later pretty easily.
Last Nintendo product I bought was Smash Bros Brawl. Not gonna happen =/

Clipper

SlaughterX said:
So the hat isn't actually wearable by an adult human being? There goes my plans for a Halloween costume.
It is perfectly wearable. They just say you can't wear it regularly. It would fade if you took it out in direct sunlight and so on. It should work fine for a costume.

whitehawk

Banned
Clipper said:
I pity you. Get the posters then, you won't ever afford anything else.
Ya, I've pretty much given up on Wii gaming. I use my 360 primarily now, so the only points in the future will be from Galaxy 2.

I guess I should get the posters.

KnuckaWut

Clipper said:
You had to be Platinum status and select your prize from the Mario Hat or Doc Louis' Punch-Out code back in July/August.

Yeah, there were several messages sent out.

oh this is from a long time ago, i just found out about club nintendo and just hit platinum last month.

Clipper

KnuckaWut said:
oh this is from a long time ago, i just found out about club nintendo and just hit platinum last month.
Pro tip: Don't fill in any more registration or post-play surveys (keep doing intend to buy ones) until July, unless you really want one of the prizes on offer before then. That way you can maximise your ability to get Platinum in the 10/11 year too (you need to earn 600 coins between July 1 and June30 every year).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom