• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part Four "Diamond is Unbreakable" Anime Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiimisu

It's easily as fun.

Better main villain, more unique stands, the usual Araki humor...

It has it all.

Ok, I'm officially hyped now!

Part 4 is sort of it's own beast, in ways but the protagonist is more like Joseph than Jotaro, but less cheap and goofy than Joseph was.
If this is any indication Persona 4 feels a lot like part4, if you are familiar with that game. It's sort about normal people wrapped up in a insane plot.

Persona 4? OK MY HYPE METER IS THROUGH THE ROOF

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I'm torn. On the one hand, I'm glad there's more JoJo. On another, I'll have to finish Stardust Crusaders :/ Is DiU as good as BT?

it's better

it's the best. It's got it all: inventive villain/hero stands (Highway Star! RHCP! Echoes!) which bring some really awesome confrontations, FANTASTIC main villain (easily better than Dio, for me), perfect setting, likeable protagonists...it's just blood pumping storytelling all around

Crocodile

tumblr_mwdpcoSa9u1rhobfko1_500.gif

HYPE

Dio

Banned
Ok, I'm officially hyped now!

Persona 4? OK MY HYPE METER IS THROUGH THE ROOF

Yeah, the whole Persona thing and the way it's implemented was inspired by Jojo's stands. Like I said last page, Persona 4 was heavily inspired by this part of Jojo.

chiimisu

Yeah, the whole Persona thing and the way it's implemented was inspired by Jojo's stands. Like I said last page, Persona 4 was heavily inspired by this part of Jojo.

Oh so that's why there's JoJo references and crossovers lol

Tizoc

they gotta include the psychotic rat story, because that was bloody incredible

Might want to put that in spoilers for the sake of anime only watchers ;3
It will be adapted in full
Spaghetti AND Rock paper scissors, you know dat shit gon b gud!

convo

This Part got one of my favorite poses in the series so great times will be had.
And seeing that one motherfucking scene animated is gonna be a treat too.

ionitron

I'm crying. I love part 4 so much. The last half is so fucking amazing.

Seeing the Motorcycle scene animated SFDFSDHFDFISDFDf

Skrams

they gotta include the
psychotic rat story
, because that was bloody incredible

I think I'm most excited for that segment to be animated. I also really want to see the feedback for when people realize
that Jotaro has been close to death because of Dio and a rat.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Might want to put that in spoilers for the sake of anime only watchers ;3
It will be adapted in full
Spaghetti AND Rock paper scissors, you know dat shit gon b gud!

I think I'm most excited for that segment to be animated. I also really want to see the feedback for when people realize
that Jotaro has been close to death because of Dio and a rat.

haha, sorry, i thought it was obsure enough for those who didn't know about it, will edit

yeah I think Araki had a lot of fun with that. He took one of
the most common animals and made it a terrifying foe who could kill you in a moment and run away, never to be seen again. That's god damn dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom