• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja nai to Omotta? ch13

Yeah, I think it's best for the health of everyone involved that they don't play any more shooters again.

Seven Seas and Yen with december announcements, I cant wait.
CUrJqv5WoAEmuPL.jpg

Arachnid 57
Hang 'em High. Alice's explanation does make the constant thread shenanigans marginally less ridiculous. I'm having a hard time swallowing that forehead was RIPed like that, but I guess she's expendable in the grand scheme of things.

Vinland Saga 122

Always feels good to read Vinland
Mr. Round Eyes needs to get his priorities straight.... Baby cries = finds way to get the antitode

GhostDad saved the day

Man, oh Man so the current score is

Ghosts : 1

Murdering: 1000+

Twist your neck to see what I bought today

OPM's guidebook has stickers, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I wanna say its likely Viz might release the OPM guidebook since they have released the Bleach and Naruto ones for whatever reason

and can't be jelly over Haikyuu since we'll get it next year

try harder!

Nani mo Nai Kedo Sora wa Aoi 1
Good start for a end of times manga. I like the brotp at the start so far, how he can instantly say exactly what his best friend is thinking is the best part (too bad he is also the pervy best friend, I always fall for them it seems :( ). Oh well, cant wait to see what other things these metal eating aliens will do in this world.

Sora no Kain 1
Decent -> Bad start. I think I will keep following it but I can many areas of it that would make me drop it (dull female lead, typical fantasy setting with flying crafts, uninteresting creature design). Just following it to learn about the lead and the color page was interesting.

Revo

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! 211

right carol also likes someone
think its been since her char intro that it was brought up

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

About times!

Vinland saga 122
New party member get!

Kobayashi to maid dragon 24

Cream filled bread, the ultimate weapon against dragon!

I am a hero vol. 13
Now that we reach this point of story, i guess those virus actually evolve human? It still great. The story is still griping as ever despite taking a few detour and random timeline.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
My Hero Academia 68
Mineta is probably the first pervy character done right. I lol'd at bringing NV googles.

Jaxec

I'm in need of some manga to read. It's been awhile since I have binge read anything so I wanted to know if anyone has recommendations? I'm in the mood for something serious and epic. I've heard great things about Vinland Saga, but for one reason or another never got around to it. So I figured with all the praise I've been seeing I should get a start on it. If anyone recommends it or has any other recommendations I would gladly appreciate it.

I'm in need of some manga to read. It's been awhile since I have binge read anything so I wanted to know if anyone has recommendations? I'm in the mood for something serious and epic. I've heard great things about Vinland Saga, but for one reason or another never got around to it. So I figured with all the praise I've been seeing I should get a start on it. If anyone recommends it or has any other recommendations I would gladly appreciate it.

yeah read Vinland Saga and if you didn't already also read Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom