• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be pretty ridiculous if Soma lost this one. Eizan's dish sounded pretty standard to be honest, and not much fanfare involved. Soma's dish having a 'final form' should be an instant win...Also, with this build up, it would be pretty bad writing if he lost...

It would be pretty ridiculous if Soma lost this one. Eizan's dish sounded pretty standard to be honest, and not much fanfare involved. Soma's dish having a 'final form' should be an instant win...Also, with this build up, it would be pretty bad writing if he lost...

Well it'd be hard to keep the story going if the main protagonist got expelled

OP 808

Jack hates talking... another character quirk

Another week of "Where the **** is Sanji?"

But we all know what happened to him so this anticipation is just annoyance

Bleach 653

Is he dead? Okay....

Soma 145

How dare he turn of the Gas Valve on Soma's stove... who does he think he is

thought Cat Senpai was going to have a "that" type of reaction but she is able to restrain herself

Zweizer

Banned
Love Tyrant ch26

yhIGHXB.png

Poor Akane, having to deal with so many interferences~

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
We will know if Soma going to win or not based on Rindou reaction (this better be good!). I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow overturn/overwrite Eizan judge.

jbug617

Banned
Horimiya 1-57
This shit is good. Would watch an anime of this. I would of expect to find some characters boring but they are not. It's sort of reminds of Nozaki-kun.

Soma 145
I hope Rindou is going to have the foodgasm next chapter.

Kyuur

OP 808

Jack hates talking... another character quirk

I don't think that's how it was meant; he just doesn't negotiate.

One Piece
I fucking love this side story. I think they made an episode at the end of Alabasta with an earlier version and it was awesome. Hope they do the same with this.
Luffy's lack of awareness is great as always. I wonder how its going to play out when Kinemon and co. reach the top. Although I guess his son has been here the whole time and they don't seem to be angry about it (maybe they don't know who he is?).

I forget, do we know what happened to Ceasar? No one is really asking about it. Maybe Sanji took him?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Soma

I guess Soma's plan wasn't any deeper than calling him a chicken

bobohoro

Soma 145

Eizan is such a poor antagonist. Everything about him comes as silly by now, I don't even care about the outcome any more, just be done with him already.

Bleach 653

Yeah, like that! Quick and painless. Who was this bird again?
Does it even matter?
Does anything matter at this point?

One Piece 808

I wanna see the fight between Jack and the Duke. So many Zoans around as well as strong Minks, might be fun. Especially once the rarer Zoans show up regularly.

Kimi to Kore kara 1 - 8

Continuation to one of my most favorite BL manga is going strong and good. This time focusing on verde and goro she decided to still include some Hiriki and Endo moments rivaling the same level of romance as the main pairing. I like the mix of action, comedy, and sentimental moments still taking place. Its so funny too.

RIP Shonen Thursdays?

Bleach 653

Oh my God fuck you Kubo that is the lamest ending to a fight I have seen in a long ass time you hack

One Piece 808

A giant mammoth huh? Good thing Luffy trained for two years exclusively fighting humongous animals. RIP Jack.

Soma 145

Eizan failed to make Rindou have a huge reaction. She and Eizan will eat the Gyoza, have a huge reaction and then the judges will feel like they have to try it.

My Hero Academia Smash!! 2

poor Mount lady

Gomen ne Idol-kun 1

School boys idol story with a BL setting. Yuikawa seems to have many loves interests so I wonder who he will end up with. I hope he wont be with the cool senpai (though it would be nice since the kiss was a lovely scene), though I want him to end up with Raicha, but then Chihaya's pairing will break. So many to reconsider.

Jaxec

Shokugeki No Soma 145

Eizen is a joke. Such a disappointing antagonist and arc. I was expecting something better since it was Soma first real Shokugeki against a member of the elite 10. Also hopefully it really doesn't go the route of the judges tasting his food cause of foodgasm. If that turns out to be the case this'll probably my least favorite arc. Not even Rindou could save it for me and that's saying a lot.

Scratch

Shokugeki no Souma 145

Haha Eizan's face was hilarious when Souma taunted him. Cat senpai had a very tame reaction to Eizan's compared to everyone else. Souma gonna win next chapter.

i'm gonna guess that the reason she' so unimpressed is that between the first time she's eaten his cooking and now, there hasn't been any improvement.

Quasar

Shomin Sample

So I'm watching the anime adaptation. Am wondering....do they explain the head maids deal at all in the manga?

Quasar

So far it's only been hints and teases, though it's kind of obvious.

Well in the anime they've just said that
she is a noble who for some reason is working as a maid and that she wakes the MC with a secret kiss each morning

So I guess shes just a straight forward tsundere.

Zweizer

Banned
Well in the anime they've just said that
she is a noble who for some reason is working as a maid and that she wakes the MC with a secret kiss each morning

So I guess shes just a straight forward tsundere.

Yeah that's how it is in the manga as well.

UberTag

Gakkou Gurashi 42 RAW

So it would seem that sexually transmitted zombie disease is now a thing.
And Rii has like a zillion death flags waving around her right now.

Wonder how many of the other recently introduced riff-raff characters will get wiped out in the next culling.
The author clearly loves Touko and Sino isn't going anywhere as a once-cured chick possibly inpregnated with a zombie baby.
But the others... who can say?

Soma

The biggest flaw with this arc has been well, why is such obvious rigging of a contest allowed? In a school full of rich kids, surely others have tried this before, right? And yet, the school seems powerless to stop it.

Sai

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 138 RAW

Akari... :O

I thought she was supposed to be normal... Well, normal in the "more human than literal monster" sense.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Soma

The biggest flaw with this arc has been well, why is such obvious rigging of a contest allowed? In a school full of rich kids, surely others have tried this before, right? And yet, the school seems powerless to stop it.

My guess is that other people like Rindou tend to put a stop to nonsense like that, which is, of course, what I expect to fix this,

Rindou isn't that committed to the Azami cause as far as I can tell - she just wants to stir the pot.

Neon Sign Amber 1
CU3MjEpWwAEPRuZ.png

Good start to a club type BL manga. I dont think Ive read many of these type so I found it pretty surprising and better than I expected. Saya is a good design who really gets some marvelous shots from the artist. When he is either smiling while cooking or just looking expectantly at Yuusuke he looks stunning. Yuusuke too gets some attractive shots. His default expression is memorable and the slight changes are perfect for his caring personality. I cant wait to see how their relationship develops into something more than just meeting after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom