• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mugen no Minamo ni 1-8 (END)
fzxpgnd.png
Sure, revive the abusive father who nearly drove his daughter to suicide. And the girl who murdered her waifu. And all the other lowlifes that made up the FeMC's body count. I can't hold all this altruism.

A yuri story about an immortal girl who runs around stabbing people to absorb their time and feed it to her waifu. The lead pairing may actually be the most devoted couple I've come across in manga. While the earlier chapters felt clunky in their dialogue and panelling, I thought the ending was foreshadowed and built up well, meaning that I came away feeling more positive about this than it probably deserves. The time merchant getting centre stage focus at the end doubtlessly helped as well.

NY Times Top Manga Sellers Nov 15-21
*1. One-Punch Man Vol.2
*2. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.1
*3. Black Butler Vol.21
*4. One-Punch Man Vol.1
*5. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.3
*6. One-Punch Man Vol.3
*7. My Hero Academia Vol.2
*8. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.2
*9. One Piece Vol.76
10. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency Vol.1

Previous Week
*1. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.1
*2. One Piece Vol.76
*3. One-Punch Man Vol.1
*4. Tokyo Ghoul Vol.3
*5. One-Punch Man Vol.2
*6. Bleach Vol.65
*7. My Hero Academia Vol.2
*8. Naruto Vol.72
*9. One-Punch Man Vol.3
10. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency Vol.1

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! ch.211 - 213
Carol, never stop being so amazing. Ever.

Nukoduke! ch.69
That really must have been a nice nap~

Love/Death! Nicochuu ch.3
Disappointed that they didn't break out into a fight as per usual.

And being a delinquent while getting good grades isn't a bad thing. Just shows that you have their priorities straight.

Love Tyrant ch.26
Despite all these nuisances, Seiji and Akane's relationship seems to have advanced somewhat. Love trumps all adversities, I guess.

flawfuls

Sup guys it's been a while, cosmic apparently wants me to post more and I have a whole lot of free time for the next little while so I think I will.

Tokkaten

Pretty good collection of shorts by Kengo Hanazawa full of all the perverts, failed romances and cringe moments and a Kengo Hanazawa would hope for. So far I think the boxing match breakup story has been the best by far, but Chinpa sure is something as well...

Kurita

Haikyuu!! vol.12

I forgot how much stuff reminds me of Eyeshield 21 in this. Ogiminami's team has some similarities with the Chameleons where they only had Habashira who actually gave a shit about the sport. Lev is kinda like Mizumachi : goofy giants who are still noobs...

Diodiablo

Banned
Soma

The biggest flaw with this arc has been well, why is such obvious rigging of a contest allowed? In a school full of rich kids, surely others have tried this before, right? And yet, the school seems powerless to stop it.

More than that, bribing the judges in a contest completely denies every value to that contest, forever. A school which should form the best cooks in the world cannot afford even the rumors that its contests can be rigged, as it would lose all its value. What's the value of a diploma from a school where if you pay enough or you have the right contacts you can win with no effort? Very little if you ask me.

Revo

Looking for a Father 44

oh damn
the romance aspect between the two of them just got a major kick forward
based scammer lady

Zweizer

Banned
Sup guys it's been a while, cosmic apparently wants me to post more and I have a whole lot of free time for the next little while so I think I will.

Tokkaten

Pretty good collection of shorts by Kengo Hanazawa full of all the perverts, failed romances and cringe moments and a Kengo Hanazawa would hope for. So far I think the boxing match breakup story has been the best by far, but Chinpa sure is something as well...

Oh nice, another Kengo Hanazawa work to read in the future.

City Hunter homage by Murata <3

So good as always~

Yozakura Quartet 81

special attention for this chapter

a very well done chapter, giving some background on three supporting characters in the series

does an usual theme of graduating and staying in your hometown or not, but it really develops them a lot more and the relationship they have between each other than you didn't know before it

it ended just beautifully as well, shows how great this series is

Revo

OPM Murata 84

I wonder if (webcomic spoilers)
this plot is done by the monster society and this instead will be garou's in with them

otherwise boo move onto the real arc already

Busaiku

Masamune's Revenge

It would've been cool if Masamune actually stuck with it just to kick her down in the end, but it's just another generic tsundere was actually in love the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom