• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, where the hell was The Last Guardian?

LOL stop....

The person who said it in the other thread is right, people lose it if a game isn't shown repeatedly at every single conference.

2396282-9287106980-downl.gif

I got a chuckle outta this.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
TLG is gonna be a short game. You know this, I know this. The more they show ahead of time, the more ridiculous its gonna feel playing and having that "Oh, seen it all beforehand :(" emotion.

Hell Kojima just did it to me with MGSV. Cheers for showing every single big cutscene a year before launch you fucking gigantic asshat!

Alucrid

Banned
Well there's only 4 possible outcomes

- Boy dies
- Thing dies
- Both die
- Both live happily ever after

boy and thing accidentally end up fused together in a tragic science accident and must live out the rest of their days physically and mentally merged with one another

Well there's only 4 possible outcomes

- Boy dies
- Thing dies
- Both die
- Both live happily ever after

I present a fifth. Both live, but have to bid farewell to each other, because reasons. Not a sad ending, not a happy ending, but a bittersweet one. I hope you brought tissues.

EGM1966

They said they weren't going to show it much.

It's clearly a game you want as little spoiled beforehand as possible.

And you expected them to show it?

C'mon be sensible.

MrV4ltor

Shu said that they don't wanna show much of it before release because it's a story focused game. I'm guessing we'll get more at E3 and TGS with a release in mid November 2016.

E3 was just showing that it was alive next showing will be the real debut with release date hopefully E3 2016.
As long as its not dead I'm happy, I want it to be good and amazing.

Top Bottom