• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is how GTA 6 should have been revealed!

HawarMiran

Banned
So as rumors go GTA 6 might be revealed at the TGAs. Geoff hosted events were interrupted by hecklers demanding the game. Now imagine you watch these years TGA and another 'heckler' comes on stage, gets pulled off, Geoff acts annoyed and continues with the next announcement. Trailer starts and GTA 6 is unveiled. We were potentially robbed of a monumental moment, because of some clout chasers spoiling the fun!!!!!!! :messenger_pouting:

liGQfpm.gif

I don’t think that Rockstar needs Geoff to show their first trailer and I also don’t think that Geoff has enough money on his hands to pay for this chance.

I would expect the reveal on the Rockstar Newswire or a Rockstar owned countdown website.

GTA 6 Xbox Series S exclusive $120 USD, One year later Series X exclusive, then a year later PS5 finally gets it, Then a year later Epic game store on PC then a year later Steam.
Steam gonna be waiting a while.

HawarMiran

Banned
I don’t think that Rockstar needs Geoff to show their first trailer and I also don’t think that Geoff has enough money on his hands to pay for this chance.

I would expect the reveal on the Rockstar Newswire or a Rockstar owned countdown website.
of course they don't need him, but they owe him after what he went through :messenger_winking_tongue:

Top Bottom