• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

Reposting Veronica because why not
img0000101.jpg

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shiba Occhan 0-1
When men grow old, they turn into Shiba Inu, aka Shiba occhan. Not sure how it work, but there's something really depressing and funny seeing a hard working Shiba come home, expecting to be welcomed by his family, only to be greeted with raw sausage while his family going to their grandma house.

A bunch of husband shiba inu without any money smoking near a riverside while watching sunset said:

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Akame ga Kill

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa based wave

but then again its AgK Esdese will probably kill them in like 3 chapters

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail

naked wrestling match

sounds like FT alright

Qurupeke

1. Everyone dies but Esdeath. Tatsumi becomes a dragon. (Bad Ending)
2. Akame kills Esdeath. Tatsumi becomes a dragon. Akame slays him. (Akame Ending)
3. Tatsumi becomes a dragon. Tatsumi kills everyone. (Tatsumi Ending)
4. Tatsumi becomes a dragon. Esdeath kills everyone. Esdeath cures Tatsumi. (Esdeath Ending)
5. Tatsumi becomes a dragon. Mine wakes up from her coma. Esdeath dies but cures Tatsumi. (Mine Ending)
6. Tatsumi becomes a dragon.
Everyone dies, but somehow Chelsea was alive. She cures Tatsumi and they live happily ever after.
(Good Ending)

And hunting down Eto. Hungry for more :D

Wonder if he disclosed her identity to the rest of the CCG.

Thats what I want to know as well. Since we haven't been getting any inner dialogue from Kaneki everything about him has been a mystery. Like what is his motive?

Angry Grimace

I still find it funny how closely Shokugeki adheres to the NOT TOO FOREIGN thing where there are people who look completely foreign yet speak perfect Japanese (simply because they have one Japanese parent, despite being raised in a European country), e.g. blond haired Italian guys (which is already random) and platinum haired danish people, both of whom are half-Japanese and speak perfect Japanese. Hayama's perfect Japanese is weird too.

I still find it funny how closely Shokugeki adheres to the NOT TOO FOREIGN thing where there are people who look completely foreign yet speak perfect Japanese (simply because they have one Japanese parent, despite being raised in a European country), e.g. blond haired Italian guys (which is already random) and platinum haired danish people, both of whom are half-Japanese and speak perfect Japanese. Hayama's perfect Japanese is weird too.

Hayama is a genius apparently and Jun was surprised by how quickly he learnt the language via flashback

Alice was raised in the Nakiri residence when she was a kid but moved to her mother's country of Denmark later on

They did joke about Alice's mother's accent and stumbling of the language in the tournament (and her strip ability that makes her speak the language fluently)

The Italian brothers though? Who knows

Food Wars! 149
CX54hOrWEAA-S1V.png

Taku CAME!!! Yes. This was a fantastic chapter for they bonded and he even lended Soma some support. He's such a good friend to him. Though I wanted him to lecture him, I'm glad they realized even more that they are more alike in so many ways.

eA6oShy.jpg

This manga lol.

I read the chapter just to see what is up

My favourite part was

"Too bad your Kimono will be drenched in your blood"

*Somehow attacked her with her quick ability but she didn't wound her but rather ripped her Kimono to shreds exposing fan-service

Nisekoi 200

Hopefully someone writes the version where he chooses no one and then confesses to Shuu since he's dwelling so much in the land of indecision. Honestly don't know how he couldnt immediately pick the one he's known longer, Onodera.

Akame Ga Kill! 66

I didn't read this for a couple months and I come back to a love story worse than Twilight. This chapter was so corny and now Wave is going to be gone. Horrible chapter.

bobohoro

Finally finished buying all of Slam Dunk - decided to buy a couple volumes of Eyeshield 21. What have I done

All of Slam Dunk? Nice.
Now I kinda want that too, but I'm just way too sure that it will near impossible to track down a few volumes in the middle here.

TLR Darkness 63

That opening. Literally.

Fairy Tail 467

What's up with chocking people to death lately? Is that a new fad?

Nordicus

It's Difficult to Love an Otaku 3

Helping your girlfriend sell her new BL doujin at comiket.
Honestly, in his position, I could not have fought the urge to give completely outrageous answers if they started asking questions like that.

I've recently started Tokyo Ghoul and I like it a lot. Currently up to date with re: and man I love the character growth of Kaneki after all he has been through.

I can't wait for the downfall of Arima that unstoppable bastard.

To Love Ru Darkness 63

the most amazing thing to happen in this chapter WASN'T the 2nd base, the reversal of the Rito tripping powers, nor the lewd.

it was the fact that for perhaps the first time in the series, we had a normal faucet. a faucet reflection that DIDN'T have genitals subtly hidden.

i know, i studied that frame religiously.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan

For Taku and Isami, their japanese parent side probably makes them talk Japanese in their home everyday or on a certain day. I know several families who did that in their household.

Ore wa Kawaii Otouto to [ one shot ]

Fantastic story set in school between two brothers. Kind of wish the other teacher was able to get a bit of coverage instead of just being used to give the younger brother more of a reason to get closer to his older brother. Great experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom