• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

TF2sziE.png

This was kind of gross but I liked it. The scene, I mean.

Quasar

Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata - Look at that, it all wraps up with a pretty nice happy end for everyone. Didn't expect to get an epilogue like that, I guess I expected a kind of bittersweet end.

Jitsu Wa Watashi 108 -

Sometimes i wonder why i read Mangas. and this chapter reminds me.

if you told me there was a medium where you could have pairs of glasses opening up their sorrows to a glass in a bar carried by birds and me laughing my ass off 15 years ago, i would have said you were crazy. yet here we are

YO THE CATS! that's it im done.

Shun

AKB49 260

Aphrodite throwing some influence out there lol. It's a lot like what Okabe did for them back early in the manga. =o

Also, dat video. I need the next chapter to see the reactions. D=

AKB49 260
Shit got real. Shit got so fucking real. This is giving me scandal flashbacks and I'm anxiously awaiting for reactions and what will happen next.

I can't believe this is ending soon. The ride was so fun.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Jitsu wa watashi wa 107-108
Much better than previous chapter. Since the couple already established, the romance part can go away for a bit so i can see the cast doing crazy shit.

Sweetness and Lightning 30
While not quite Yotsuba! level of aww, this manga does a great job of warming up my heart. Anyone with a Crunchyroll subscription should check it out (yes Crunchy's reader is shit, but it's worth dealing with for this).

Still no word, but at this point, I'd say all bets are off.

Spotted Flower ch17 - 17.5

So the author has decided not to hide it anymore? LOL

It's interesting how Spotted Flower is making Genshiken interesting again, lol.

Well I'm still enjoying genshiken. And recent chapters is what made chapter 17 of spotted so eye popping for me.

OK listen to me, this is going to sound crazy but

guys...what if....

no guys seriously pay attention....

what if SPOTTED FLOWER is a "what would happen?" spin-off where the author is drawing what is the "EXPECTED" outcome because the main manga is going another route? more like a curveball or very detailed fanfic from the author themselves.

think about this, what is the MAIN theme so far of this manga? fujoshis and BL! (forget the other stuff like the drama and shit). so with that in mind, and the current going ons and love drama...am i crazy?

Zweizer

Banned
OK listen to me, this is going to sound crazy but

guys...what if....

no guys seriously pay attention....

what if SPOTTED FLOWER is a "what would happen?" spin-off where the author is drawing what is the "EXPECTED" outcome because the main manga is going another route? more like a curveball or very detailed fanfic from the author themselves.

think about this, what is the MAIN theme so far of this manga? fujoshis and BL! (forget the other stuff like the drama and shit). so with that in mind, and the current going ons and love drama...am i crazy?

Well, anything could be possible at this point, really. Your theory isn't that crazy either, as such 'what if' are popular ideas after all.

Sore o Koigokoro to Yobu no Nara 1 - 2
Enjoyable and entertain way to handle this premise thats been done a bit before. It has all the familiar lines (catch the gay, gross homo) etc but I guess its handled more in a comedy type of way and with the lead character a bit battling his own feelings with trying to address who he likes. The pairing is pretty fantastic since I love the bickering classmates become lovers type of idea. Its so exciting and intriguing and it is done well. Sume-san is great as well as Taisai and they make some great faces and laughs. The friends around them are all supportive and enjoyable too. They play volleyball, I hope we get a volleyball spinoff from this.

Shouta

ONE updated 105 for OPM, lol.

The Fubuki Group bringing out their abilities. =o Tatsumaki running on fumes, and Saitama erupting out of the ground and scaring folks. So good

Hide and Seek 1 - 10 [END]
CYJ75o1WwAE7qMl.png

Continuing with all the IKE Reibun manga for this week this was one that felt like one of her earlier works with stories being nothing remarkable. However everything was enjoyable and probably the one few times I enjoyed the bulkier older type of character designs. Not really my interests to honest as I can't get into those design but I did like a few of these. It felt like she was just having fun with trying different things (werewolf story is probably one of the most memorable in the set as well as the boxer story). Fun fast read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom