• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

Caayn

nerocaayn1kqsqx.png

nerocaayn2evs95.png

TheKeyPit

Banned
Seeing that top-poster list I looked up my own post-count and I made 164 posts in the 2015 thread :O

Lets hope 2016 will be as great as 2015 or even better. Can't wait to take screenshots of Quantum Break :)

Seriously...

Those are great shots, but could you please use spoiler tags.

Actually I picked those because that's still early in the game and not really spoilers.
(Until Dawn is a special case anyway as everyone's story is somewhat different).

I don't like to use the tags as that kinda defeats a screenshot thread when you have to click on all of them but let me check if I have another shot on my USB stick that I can use.

Seriously...

Those are great shots, but could you please use spoiler tags.

Actually I picked those because that's still early in the game and not really spoilers.
(Until Dawn is a special case anyway as everyone's story is somewhat different).

I don't like to use the tags as that kinda defeats a screenshot thread when you have to click on all of them but let me check if I have another shot on my USB stick that I can use.

I agree, man - regardless of the fact that there are multiple possible outcomes in that game, you are clearly displaying some of them with your shots. You should either spoiler tag them or post different shots.

SOMA

soma_20160107231804kpq6g.png

soma_201601102253276lpqa.png

Ok, done with spamming the full year list :D

I agree, man - regardless of the fact that there are multiple possible outcomes in that game, you are clearly displaying some of them with your shots. You should either spoiler tag them or post different shots.

I had one generic one for the environments still on the stick, I edited it in.

SOMA

Ok, done with spamming :D

I had one generic one for the environments still on the stick, I edited it in.

It's not that I think you're "spamming" or anything like that. It's not difficult to wrap the pic with spoiler tags even though this is a screenshot thread. Users that wish to see it are just a click away.

It just seems to me that the past few posts you've made have been nothing but spoiler images. The game has a finite number of outcomes, and no not everybody's playthrough is the same, but it's not completely different either.

Would just appreciate the consideration is all. Keep up the good work.

It just seems to me that the past few posts you've made have been nothing but spoiler images.
Would just appreciate the consideration is all. Keep up the good work.

Are you confusing me with someone else? That Until Dawn screenshot is the only thing I can remotely see as a spoiler from all the pics I've posted.

But I agree in general as I would also hate to be spoiled on major stuff for a game I haven't had time to start yet. Anyway, as I said, I changed it now.
Though maybe the spoiler rule in the OP should also be toughened.

Are you confusing me with someone else? That Until Dawn screenshot is the only thing I can remotely see as a spoiler from all the pics I've posted.

But I agree in general as I would also hate to be spoiled on major stuff for a game I haven't had time to start yet. Anyway, as I said, I changed it now.
Though maybe the spoiler rule in the OP should also be toughened.

Not intentionally trying to single you out. There were some posts on page 13 by "AllGamer" that were rather spoilery too.

Noobcraft

I'm getting hammered by homework and studying this semester so I don't have much time to play games. I definitely won't hit my post count from the last thread.

screenshot-original-1afr1s.png

screenshot-original-1y6qme.png

Top Bottom