• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videogame facts that blow your mind (SuperMarioBros. SHOCKING SECRET INSIDE p #70)

Woao.. That´s awesome ..

Also have any one seen a car in the first part of Exodus in MW2? The funny thing is that there is a civilian driving that car.

Sorry about my english

OnPoint

To those who say it's a coincidence... do the redead corpses disappear on their own? Why do I remember them never disappearing? I guess I could be wrong... it's been 10 years after all.

Vanpira

OnPoint said:
To those who say it's a coincidence... do the redead corpses disappear on their own? Why do I remember them never disappearing? I guess I could be wrong... it's been 10 years after all.

They stay there. They don't disappear unless another ReDead comes over and sits in front of it. I don't know if it eats it, but it has to be something.

OnPoint

Vanpira said:
They stay there. They don't disappear unless another ReDead comes over and sits in front of it. I don't know if it eats it, but it has to be something.

I thought so. Eating confirmed. Carry on with the exploding minds, then.

wRATH2x

Banned
Gomu Gomu said:
Wait what?
If you mute you don't get Navi's bitching but you don't get to hear the music, if you don't mute you get the excellent music but you get Navi going HEY! HEY! LISTEN! LISTEN!

Navi never bothered me to tell you the truth, but I see how she can get on peoples nerves.

How About No said:
I will assume that the dancing ReDeads in Majora's Mask are common knowledge though?

Sort of. A lesser-known related MM fact is that the Bremen Mask works on the skeleton soldiers you fight in Ikana Castle.

Gomu Gomu

Wrath2X said:
If you mute you don't get Navi's bitching but you don't get to hear the music, if you don't mute you get the excellent music but you get Navi going HEY! HEY! LISTEN! LISTEN!

Navi never bothered me to tell you the truth, but I see how she can get on peoples nerves.

Oh, now I get it now. I read it like this:
Seems like a damned.
If you do damned. If you don't situation :lol

Alphahawk

-Thrill Kill the ultra violent four player PSone game that was eventually canned, initially started life as a 4 player mayan basketball game.

-At one point the combat in Batman Arkham Assylum was going to be rhythym based, after that fell through the developers had a working prototype of a 2D combat engine in the game.

Celine

Gulliver's travels beyond the moon ( 1965 )
gulliver%203.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker ( 2002 )
zeldaww_0324_screen043.jpg

Nakasan

Wii Fit Channel's music starts with the signature puzzle completed (possible just secret revealed) jingle from Zelda(maybe).

Lijik

Nakasan said:
Wii Fit Channel's music starts with the signature puzzle completed (possible just secret revealed) jingle from Zelda(maybe).

That would make sense, Toru Minegishi composed the soundtracks for Wii Fit and Twilight Princess.

Quite a number of F-Zero merchandise were released when the SNES game made its debut in 1990. Out of all that I've found, this stood-out the most. A 244-paged F-Zero fantasy novel published in 1992 by Futabasha and authored by Ozaki Yoshiyuki. Its called "F-ZERO: …そしてスピードの神へ" or translated via Google as "F-Zero: ... to God and speed".
fzeronovel.jpg

Here is a Google-translated review from a Amazon customer,
"Ryuusuzaku hero of this novel and the anime is different, much darker setting. Homeless youth and street children are called (if one just because the heroine) is a story ZERO FーBikkukosumosu's face with a conspiracy to grow in the world.
Of course, the pilot appeared to be well-known persons of the same Even Super Nintendo,
I died a Uuu're Under Kyaputenfarukon (tears fall).

But, in the story is I recommend it together.
Ps here is tender and fine."

I think I first ran into this novel here if anyone is interested: http://www.higashino.jp/fzero/rec.htm I wish I can translate Japanese myself. <.<

Here is its record at the National Diet Library.

Roto13

I don't know if this has been posted yet, or if it really constitutes "mindblowing" but Lololo and Lalala from Kirby's Dream Land are totally Lolo and Lala from The Adventures of Lolo. :p

11ieu8l.jpg

2qi5y09.jpg

They push blocks at you, their level is a tower, etc. :p

Roto13 said:
I don't know if this has been posted yet, or if it really constitutes "mindblowing" but Lololo and Lalala from Kirby's Dream Land are totally Lolo and Lala from The Adventures of Lolo. :p

11ieu8l.jpg

2qi5y09.jpg

They push blocks at you, their level is a tower, etc. :p

I don't know if this has been posted yet, or if it really constitutes "mindblowing" but Master and Crazy Hand from Kirby and the Amazing Mirror are totally Master Hand and Crazy Hand from Super Smash Bros series.

943445-crazy_hand_super.jpg

They use the same attacks, etc. :p

Top Bottom