• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Story Trailer

chadboban

Watching this on my phone on a shitty connection and I still can't believe how good this looks. Naughty dog are really something else. Can't wait to get home so I can watch it in much better quality.

Sucks that my TV decided to die on me. I need to get a new one in time for this game.

Auctopus

I liked this part.

OYGgOAl.png

food downgrade

GHG

Gold Member
Fuck me this looks a generation ahead of everything else on the PS4 at the moment.

Cant wait. Please be more like uncharted 1/2 than 3.

Knuf

Must. Resist. Watching.
But those GIFs, dayum.

Looks ok. ROTTR looks better imo.

Don't get why people are saying it's the best graphics in a game. The Witcher 3 looks way better, and that game runs at 60fps. It doesn't really matter what kinds of graphics a game has, it's still going to look shitty at 30fps and below.

image.php

Dem shitposts, I'm going to remember you for sure, heh.

Don't get why people are saying it's the best graphics in a game. The Witcher 3 looks way better, and that game runs at 60fps. It doesn't really matter what kinds of graphics a game has, it's still going to look shitty at 30fps and below.

If you are going to troll don't make up BS like Witcher running at 60 fps lol....come on now

Is there anywhere on the planet you don't go in this game?

Seriously though, a marvelous trailer. Doesn't make the wait for late April any easier.

IvanJ

Banned
Had to see it, even though I want to know as little as possible. Luckily, not much is spoiled.
GOTG right here, this will be the game to ne talked about for years to come.
2 more months of waiting.......ugh!

banagher

Can we talk about the music in the trailer? Cause chills.

And that's before we even get to Nate's Theme 4.0 at the end there.

Seriously fantastic stuff from the new composer.

KyleCross

I liked this part.

OYGgOAl.png

Yeah, looks like the scene is of him daydreaming of adventuring looking at the picture on the wall while his wife is trying to have a proper discussion with him. I'm gonna be really sad playing this game I feel, it seems like they'll have a strained relationship. I always wanted these characters to have a happy ending, but that is looking rough now.

The cynic in me came here and wanted to spew some serious vitriol about how the gameplay will be tedious and repetitive again, but...

That trailer just shut me up, hard.

Top Bottom