• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach Beta Thread

Louis Wu said:
Looks like no retconning happening. From Halo Waypoint's Facebook page:

Thought some folks might be interested in this.

Im actually pretty happy with that, I was a bit wary for what they could possible add or remove without really changing the story. Im wondering how the 'Fall of Reach' will hold up after Reach comes out though, there are already inconsistancies, and I would rather Bungie make a good game rather than limit themselves by whats been said in the books, no doubt a few things will be a lot different here and there.

I guess it just seemed weird that they seemed to make a such big deal of the new content in the announcement press release.
Wouldn't have really needed a clarification if they had just said it like that originally.

I'm not entirely sure I like the new cover, but co-incidently I said yesterday I was going to buy a new copy of the Fall of Reach anyway, for my girlfriend.
She drew me an awesome picture of Cortana after reading Human Weakness last week. :D

Kapura

Banned
Louis Wu said:

Yeah, but "No re-writing" doesn't mean "no retcon." Example: You could add a passage to Fall of Reach in which some Spartans fight off a pack of Skirmishers. Is it changing what was there? No, it's an addition. Is is retcon? Oh hell yes.

Work you cruel bitch.
HOAgc.jpg

My total games played per day

I am sad to see the beta come to an end... I can honestly say I enjoyed my time with the beta, albeit brief.

The main draw for me with Halo is still the social aspect. I enjoy playing a game with friends, that I can also do well at while I am playing. Since I have been up here at camp I could not connect to any friends games, so I was forced to play alone... The graph above speaks for itself on how I feel about playing Reach alone.

I hope all of the little issues and quirks are fixed for Fall release, and I would love for something to be done to fix reticule bloom. I understand the need for it, but I do not like the way it feels at this point.

I want to thank Bungie for taking the time to put on the beta. I hope that all of the feedback they have gotten ends up making Reach a better game in the end... It would be nice if when Reach releases we see actual core gameplay changes that have been made simply due to the feedback they had gotten from the community.

<3

So, I took yesterday off to get in my final games in the beta. I'm not really sure what happened, but I ended up doing really well, and played the best game of my Halo life in SWAT (even though we lost). It was a great sendoff to what was a somewhat frustrating experience for my first beta. More eloquent people than I have said their piece to what their qualms were, so I'll refrain from repeating the same things. Definitely looking forward to the full release.

I was able to spend some time in theater and was able to grab some pretty cool moments (for me, at least) to share with the GAF.

Lone Squid - I rarely have moments like this. Wish I had the skill to have more.
Leap Frog - I noticed Elites coming behind me on the radar, so I lept backwards, allowing Mr. Sword to totally nail my partner. Quite humorous.
Splat - Face Melter doesn't work too well on Ghosts. Different angle.

Pics:

8vq1ht.jpg

302xqo7.jpg

Never seen this animation before
zvdhu8.jpg

1zfq7o5.jpg

bnet link if anyone likes what they see.

So long, beta. We had our ups and downs, but I think we had something special for a brief while. I'll never be able to look at H3 the same way again. :'-(

Silly.Mikey said:
Well i for one am glad that Bungie is taking risks and changing things up a little bit. If all Halo fans want is the same game over and over again, then im glad that Bungie don't listen to them. And u know what, no offense to anyone in MLG, but I hate those simplistic, symmetrical basic maps that they use. Keep up the good work Bungie!

So in other words, you hate Bungie's maps since they are the ones who made them? Sorry, but some of the maps MLG used were Bungie's best 4v4 maps that had great flow to them. The Pit, Construct, Narrows, Guardian, Heretic, Foundry > Orbital, Ghost Town, High Ground, etc...

I've only played about 75 games of the Reach Beta and I can not stand playing with the reduction in speed, jump height, and the close range combat Reach has. I've played probably around 10,000 games of Halo 3, 3-4000 games of Halo 2, and countless runs of Halo CE, and this Beta does not sit well with me. Don't get me wrong, those changes could all be easily fixed by MLG, but I'd rather it come this way in default settings. I will for sure play Reach the same amount as Halo 3 if those changes are made, but as the Beta currently stands... No thanks.

And for the love of God, we do not want Halo 3. These changes will not revert it back to Halo 3. These changes will just speed up the gameplay and actually increase the individual "strength" one was able to feel with the rest of the Halos. I never thought another Halo would have required as much "teamwork" as Halo 3, but boy was I wrong.

Eazy said it best... it's impossible to win a 2v1 anymore no matter they being totally new to the game. The way the bloom is now made it that way imo.

Dirtbag

What I find amusing is that people think we aren't supposed to discuss game balance / changes / likes / and dislikes in a beta thread. I mean seriously people, this is the time to do it.
Summing up thoughts as "People just want Halo 3.5" or "Winning over COD players" are the real waste of space.

Accidentus

Neo Member
KS Seven X said:
So in other words, you hate Bungie's maps since they are the ones who made them? Sorry, but some of the maps MLG used were Bungie's best 4v4 maps that had great flow to them. The Pit, Construct, Narrows, Guardian, Heretic, Foundry > Orbital, Ghost Town, High Ground, etc...
I think he's talking more about Onslaught and Amplified. Not sure if they still use those maps.

Eazy said it best... it's impossible to win a 2v1 anymore no matter they being totally new to the game. The way the bloom is now made it that way imo.
With some well placed nades you can, but there's no way you're out rifling (out DMR'ing sounds retarded btw) two people.

Dirtbag

Devin Olsen said:
I'm just going to leave this right here.
;)

Overpowered elites! :lol

It's not like it doesn't ever happen, but the frequency has definitely gone down. I also think he's commenting on the arena play more then invasion.

Man, I feel like I cheated on the Beta with Red Dead Redemption. I didn't think it would be a big deal, until I realized that today is the last day of the Beta, which I can't even participate in.

Dear, Halo Reach Beta

Even though you were frustrating to play, I learned your ways and I fell in love. It wasn't until your last day that I realized what an amazing game I had.

I will be sure to treat you a lot better when you're finally finished in the Fall, and I promise not to cheat on you again when Call of Duty: Black Ops comes out.

Thanks for the good times

Yours truly,

-Yeti

Dirtbag

Dear Halo Reach Beta,

I'm leaving you for your mother.
Her tits are more balanced and more fun to play with.
At first I loved your shiny exterior, but I found you to be shallow underneath.
I'll give you another chance in the Fall.

-Dirtbag

Dirtbag said:
Dear Halo Reach Beta,

-Dirtbag

:lol :lol

Your username just makes it that much better.

Dirtbag said:
Dear Halo Reach Beta,

-Dirtbag
Yeah, the new girl is still using her teeth. Give her a couple of months and it'll be a slice of heaven. :D

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Thoroughly enjoyed the beta, sure there are things that need tweaked but overall I love how the game now feels. I even got good with the pistol by the end. Not sure why all the hate exists, I get that it's not Halo 3, but it shouldn't be. I assume in the fall people will be happy with the final product when the tweaks are made though. :D

LosDaddie

Banned
Sad to have it end, but we KNEW THE END BEFORE THE BEGINNING. :D

Thanks, Bungie. While I didn't play as much as I wanted to, I still enjoyed my time with the beta. Already have REACH pre-ordered and the beta only reaffirmed that decision.

Deadly Cyclone said:
Thoroughly enjoyed the beta, sure there are things that need tweaked but overall I love how the game now feels. I even got good with the pistol by the end. Not sure why all the hate exists, I get that it's not Halo 3, but it shouldn't be. I assume in the fall people will be happy with the final product when the tweaks are made though. :D

The hate is good. The love is good. Bungie needs to get feedback from all sides; this is a beta after all. A solid debate is actually good for the final product.

Dirtbag said:
Dear Halo Reach Beta,

-Dirtbag

Just wait. In the Fall, Reach's tits will be so supple and balanced, you'll never regret leaving her Mother.

JaggedSac

I really enjoyed the beta. Felt I got fairly skilled with the DMR and pistol. With a few fixes(make the reticule more noticeable), Reach is gonna be the shiznit. Bring on Campaign and Firefight info.

Well, I'm out finally. Had an epic come from behind win on SWAT to finish the beta out. I like that gametype better than H3, but I still hate it, and it seems every time it's on the voting list, I immediately hear, "SWAT, SWAT,SWAT, SWAT" in the shrill, cracking voice of adolescence.

I will miss the beta, it was a good time indeed.

KS Seven X said:

I've only played about 75 games of the Reach Beta and I can not stand playing with the reduction in speed, jump height, and the close range combat Reach has. I've played probably around 10,000 games of Halo 3, 3-4000 games of Halo 2, and countless runs of Halo CE, and this Beta does not sit well with me. Don't get me wrong, those changes could all be easily fixed by MLG, but I'd rather it come this way in default settings. I will for sure play Reach the same amount as Halo 3 if those changes are made, but as the Beta currently stands... No thanks.

And for the love of God, we do not want Halo 3. These changes will not revert it back to Halo 3. These changes will just speed up the gameplay and actually increase the individual "strength" one was able to feel with the rest of the Halos. I never thought another Halo would have required as much "teamwork" as Halo 3, but boy was I wrong.

Yes but the whole point of Reach is that ur not Master Chief, you're weaker Spartans. Thats why the stuff u mentioned is the way it is. Get it? Its different and u know what, it took me 2-3 games to get used to it. U played 75 and ur still not used to it? Then what do you want me to tell you, go play Halo3. As for the maps, as long as theres Forge, MLG will have some custom maps like they did before so as long as Bungie don't make all their maps small & symmetrical, ill be happy. I personally prefer game types like Generator defense, Big team and Invasion a lot more then i do the regular slayer stuff so i like the way their going with Reach. They dont make the games for MLG, they make what they wanna play and im glad they do cause im enjoying it.

Silly.Mikey said:
Yes but the whole point of Reach is that ur not Master Chief, you're weaker Spartans. Thats why the stuff u mentioned is the way it is. Get it? Its different and u know what, it took me 2-3 games to get used to it. U played 75 and ur still not used to it? Then what do you want me to tell you, go play Halo3. As for the maps, as long as theres Forge, MLG will have some custom maps like they did before so as long as Bungie don't make all their maps small & symmetrical, ill be happy. I personally prefer game types like Generator defense, Big team and Invasion a lot more then i do the regular slayer stuff so i like the way their going with Reach. They dont make the games for MLG, they make what they wanna play and im glad they do cause im enjoying it.

Game play > canon. I feel stronger as an ODST than as a spartan III.

Also, I'm "used" to the game. Give me a higher jump and more speed and guess what, it still won't be Halo 3. The aiming feels different, more guns are useful, there is fall damage, different maps, armor abilities, health packs, and other things that will still make it different from 3. Don't know why people rehash that.

Don't want to bitch some more and give the impression that I hate the game, since I actually think Reach has great potential so I'll stop ranting.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Well, I've decided to make the Headhunter match I just had my final match of the Halo Reach beta - won it with a Skullamanjaro just like I did with my very first Free-For-All match which happened to be Headhunter as well...

I gotta say that I loved it overall, but there are some crucial things I dislike - first of all, reticule bloom didn't bother me as much in the beginning, but nearing the end of the playtime, it cost me a bit of crucial battles - having to pause to get the headshot in the middle of a battle is not my kind of thing at all, and even though these Spartans aren't as strong as Master Chief, they should be able to handle recoil better than this if they can still do the other things they do...

It is still hard for me to tell when shields are down so that I know that I can one-hit melee or headshot-kill the other guy - it was much clearer in Halo 3 for me than in Reach...

Finally, something a bit minor but still important - there's no indication/rumble or anything when you have a bunch of needless in you, nor is there a clear distinction/rumble when you get stuck with a plasma grenade - the latter is more tricky because it makes the same sound now when it just sticks to the ground as well...

Thanks for the beta Bungie, at the very least, the netcode is excellent, and gives me promise for the final version...

feel

Shake Appeal said:
No, I love it but hope (and expect) the final game is better.
This. I like it, but I'm expecting to really love the final game. I have faith that the promised changes and improvements, the still secret ones, dedicated playlists to play whatever I want when I want it (BTB! Covie Slayer! Snipers! Swat! TS! Objective! etc), bunch of maps, will bring it to that goal.

StUnNeR H2K said:
Awesome avatar.

EazyB said:
"The chief and his gang stumbled upon what looked to be a large cluster of purple nests. Suddenly, with a deafening bakaaw a swarm of what appeared to be big Bird clones surrounded the team of spartans. The quickly drew out their magnums and began firing at these strange beasts. Little did they know that after the first shot their magnum's bullets trajectory would go haywire and lead to a spartan being struck down by a surprised and frustrated Master Chief. Fearing there was only one desperate way out of this assault he drew out a grenade, pulled the pin, and tossed it into the feathered swarm. He turned to escape the blast radius but couldn't get over an impeding guardrail. The grenade detonated, whipping out birds but a long with it the entire Marine base. Luckily, MC had struck an awesome pose and armor locked the instant the grenade went off. He hoped into a warthog to relay the sad news but had to walk the rest of the way once it nicked a rock and burst into flames."
:lol :lol That was great. Would read a much longer version.

vhfive said:
Oh wow, people are arguing over a major change in the Halo gameplay, big surprise. This is the beta thread people what the fuck do you expect to be in here.

For the record I'm not anti-bloom, I'm anti-pistol. I actually quite like the DMR. It's the ridiculous bloom for the pistol I dislike because It makes it inconsistent. (yea yea I know "learn to shoot scrub") In Halo 3 I know when my shot is off and my BR is going a little crazy. In Reach I'm not always sure if its me or the bloom that's fucking me up and it can get frustrating. Sometimes I kill someone in a matter of seconds, other times it take 2 clips. The problem is I can get both of those results by doing the exact same thing.

That being said the only thing Bungie needs to do to guarantee that I'll play this as much as Halo 3 is bump the jumping height back up. Seriously just let me jump around like a fool and I'll be happy.
This, all of it. I'm hoping I enjoy the pistol more after the reticule opacity is fixed, but right now I prefer wielding the DMR that much more.

And the movement feels so liberating when playing as an Elite (even without Evade), like Halo movement always felt, really wish the Reach Spartans moved/jumped closer to that, and the Elites moved even faster/jumped higher to balance it out and make them feel even more alien in the process.

Wiggum2007

bobs99 ... said:
Im actually pretty happy with that, I was a bit wary for what they could possible add or remove without really changing the story. Im wondering how the 'Fall of Reach' will hold up after Reach comes out though, there are already inconsistancies, and I would rather Bungie make a good game rather than limit themselves by whats been said in the books, no doubt a few things will be a lot different here and there.

What are the inconsistencies with Fall of Reach and the games, just out of curiosity? It's been years since I read Fall of Reach.

ATTN: BUNGIE

An Important Post

by

"Shake Appeal"

I feel like a significant issue is being missed or ignored among all the fuss and ballyhoo about reticle bloom, or Invasion balance, or which weapon needs what refinement. There's a particular problem that's been plaguing me -- and I'm sure plenty of other players -- since the very first day of the beta, and frankly it needs to be addressed or I'll be forced to stick with Halo 3 come the autumn. Never thought I'd say that, to be honest, but there it is. A month ago I was excited for this beta, and for the most part I've been able to maintain that excitement despite all the radical changes we've had to adjust to and debate, but this one single thing has ruined the beta for me and as it it stands is also in serious danger of ruining the full retail version of Halo: Reach. It's just not getting any attention. Period. Haven't seen it raised in detail anywhere, so I'd like to get your thoughts on the matter, maybe round-table it, kick some ideas around, and see what we can do to save this game from disgrace and failure.

This issue seems only mildly troublesome at first, but when you consider the knock-on effect it can have in any gametypes -- seriously, this affects anything you will play in the beta and presumably the full game -- it becomes pretty staggering. You have to approach it with a competitive mentality to see just how broken this is. In that regard, I'm hardly surprised Bungie didn't catch it during their own internal testing. Thought Luke, at least, would notice, but hey. I don't know why they don't just hire a few of us to play it at a competitive level so everyone who doesn't suck doesn't have to bear the brunt of their incompetence. Me, I've put in over 300 games into the beta alone and racked up some considerable winstreaks, so I feel if anyone's got a right to talk down to Bungie on this and other points, it's me.

So without further ado, let's get right to the contentious bone of the issue.

In the interests of science and objectivity, I went into a regular game and took a few screenshots in non-combat scenarios (i.e. in situations where combat was non-occurrant) and only on occasions where there was zero lag or latency (i.e. I turned off all torrents running in the background). What you're going to see is completely unadulterated. I had planned to render a film but I ran out of minutes explaining why reticle bloom is fundamentally broken and random (fix your shit, Bungie, seriously, or I and others might buy your game but won't play it as much as would have otherwise), and I'm also very busy right now and so don't have much time to dedicate to the issue.

Anyway, here is the first of the screenshots I mentioned above...

step1.jpg

Don't see it? You likely haven't played the game much. I'll try to explain the issue without condescending too much.

Here it is from another angle:

step2.jpg

For those of you that don't recognize the location, that's a step on Powerhouse, just in the water outside Lockers (near where the "noob tube" spawns).

Now... when someone comes out of Lockers, they can either drop down off this step (into the water), or take the downward ramp that heads towards where the rockets spawn. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I don't have an issue with either of these approaches. So don't even reply if that's what you're going to type, seriously. That is not the issue here. The ledge works when you are coming from Lockers, we all know that... but as we'll see, it only works then.

I took some screenshots of the step working as planned. First, a player who has dropped down (just walked right off it, lands as expected):

step3.jpg

Second, someone taking the (much longer, but I'll get to that in a minute) ramp route:

step4.jpg

So no complaints here, right?

Wrong.

The issue I'm talking about only arises when you are heading towards Lockers. I'd explain it in detail, but it's probably best if I rely on objective screenshots to tell the whole story. Just imagine you're the blue player in this picture:

step5.jpg

Pretty shitty, right? He can't get up there, and he's basically already dead at that moment. Not sure how this passed testing, it's so broken.

You might be thinking this is a pretty small thing, doesn't happen very often... or something along those lines... but in that case you fail to appreciate the severity of the problem. That step is crucial. It's near the grenade launcher spawn, as I said, so a lot of players are going to be heading there to get that weapon. Also, on Oddball, a good tactic is to hide in the Lockers area (in the showers), so again you see a lot of traffic in this area. In King of the Hill, there are no less than four Hills close to this area that will require you to often traverse this step. In a Stockpile game, the step fundamentally favours the red team, because they are more likely to be hopping down from the high ground than coming up. This issue also affects Capture the Flag, where a blue player will often be heading toward this area from their (inferior) spawns in the Yard. Not only is it broken for every player, but it fundamentally unbalances these gametypes, and every other gametype. Even Headhunter. Which I don't play, because it's uncompetitive.

The fact is you will be trying to get up this step probably at least once or twice a game, and that boils down to five kills, two Stockpile flags, or as many as thirty seconds of Oddball or Hill time. That's killer, Bungie, at least at the level I play at. That wrecks games, right there.

Put simply: you cannot navigate this step easily. It slows down map movement and stops teams controlling weapon locations or outwitting (or psyching out) their foes with clever map traversal. It's a significant roadblock to fun and competition.

Now, I did find a few solutions to the issue, which I'll address in turn. I've broken this section down for easier reading.

1. Go around.

Yeah, yeah, fine, I could go around, or even use the ramp, but this slows me down considerably. If I spend the extra few seconds going around every time, that adds up to at least a few assists or kills per game that I have spent running up a ramp when I could be swaying my dong. Also, it makes my movement around the map far more predictable. All an enemy player will have to do is spam the ramp with grenades or pistol rounds to get an easy kill. Rocket radius and hammer lunge will get me instantly. Just about any weapon can kill me if I take the ramp. This isn't balanced, and it's not a solution.

2. Jetpack Armour Ability.

No one uses a Jetpack.

3. Jump.

Okay, this is the most viable option under the circumstances, but there are a few drawbacks. The first is that Bungie have significantly 'nerfed' the jump from Halo 3 to Halo: Reach, presumably catering to CoD players. This means that when you press the button as usual you nonetheless don't jump as high as previously, and so clearing obstacles such as this step becomes a chore and uncompetitive. I've tried jumping in this spot more than a few times, and while it works for the most part, there are occasions where you won't time the jump correctly and end up just slamming right into the step (and hence not getting up to Lockers). It's introduced a random element that goes beyond player skill. In a flat race against an inferior player, I should clear this step every time, but sometimes he will get lucky just by pressing jump at the right time, while I stay stuck on the texture and have to try again. This does nothing to increase the skill gap in the game and means jumping will probably be disabled in MLG, if they even support this game in its current state.

I took a screenshot of one player fluking the jump. This happens in almost every game.

step6.jpg

As you can see, this player is carrying an AR.

Closing Remarks/Suggestions:

I think my suggestions for how to address this problem with the step can be broken down into two categories. These are: make the step lower, and make the step higher. I'll deal with making the step higher first.

1. Make the Step Higher.

You might think that if Bungie made the step higher, it would solve the problem. Players would look at it and immediately know that it was not okay to jump over this step, because of it is being so high. It would be APPARENT, and we wouldn't have this grey area or random element to contend with. This would mean raising the texture, and perhaps the alignment of the entire Office building to match it. (It may be simpler to just remove the Office building, I don't know.)

The downside of this is that while it removes the random element and makes the mechanics clear and transparent to everyone, at all skill levels, it doesn't solve the problem of balance. Blue players are still going to be at a disadvantage when moving around the map, especially in objective gametypes, and more people are going to be taking the ramp, encouraging pistol and grenade spam in that area, especially during combat scenarios and in 1v1 situations. If you get caught 2v1 on the ramp, you are done for, plain and simple. You could take a Jetpack, I guess, but then Armour Lock is disabled and grenade spam becomes an inevitability.

And that is why I think making the step higher is not feasible.

2. Make the Step Lower.

This is probably the simplest fix. If Bungie go back and drag the texture to a lower vertical position, then it can be traversed easily. A jump will always clear the step, and there will be no confusion. Even in a situation with high latency, I will land my jump. This removes the random element as with option 1, above, but doesn't sabotage map movement and psyching-out of enemy players as a consequence.

The only downside I can see at present is that everyone will be able to make the jump, and so the skill gap between me and a kid who has played far less games isn't as apparent, because his jump will be just the same as mine, and we are affected by reticle bloom EQUALLY, meaning on occasion I will lose in a 1v1, especially if it is centred around this area on Powerhouse. That's ridiculous in what is supposed to be a skill-based game.

That said, while Bungie seem to be unwilling to address most of the random elements in their game, such as netcode or player skill, I feel they can make a significant step (pun intended!) forward by adjusting this one texture to everyone's satisfaction. Games will flow better and players will find the experience of getting to Lockers less frustrating.

Addendum (*2b). Remove the Grenade Launcher.

Taking out the grenade launcher will also reduce the random element in the game, because the chances of my getting hit by a grenade will decrease. It will also serve to reduce traffic to the Lockers area, which in conjunction with the changes suggested above will serve to make the game a more competitive experience, and that's coming from a guy who's played literally thousands of games of Halo 3.

Seriously, Bungie, this shit isn't rocket science. Just swallow your pride and do the right thing, or we'll see a lot more of this come September...

step7.jpg

The more I think about the more I realize bloom isn't my biggest problem, yeah it could use some adjusting, and I completely removing it would make it even better, but the movement is my biggest issue. The Spartans went from LeBron James hops to fat white guy in a pickup game hops. PLEASE fix this Bungie. :D

Dirtbag

I hate that step also Shake. I also constantly misjudge my jump onto the stairwell next to the hammer when trying to cut the walk down a bit.
Also the jump past the focus rifle.

Dear Reach Beta. I'll miss you. However I'm looking forward to seeing the HaloGAF Montage from it. I absolutely loved the beta. I personally think it's a huge step forward for the Halo multiplayer formula and could be the best Halo yet. I don't have time to get in depth right now, leaving for work but...Reach...I love you.

You're going to go back to Halo 3 if they don't fix that step? Way to keep a level head.

I find that step annoying as well, but i've learned a fantastic fix- go three feet to the left of where you are jumping.

EDIT: remove the grenade launcher? No. It takes a lot of skill to use correctly. If you want to take something out, take out the hammer, which actually is OP.

Louis Wu said:

Thanks Luey.

I just reread FoR and it did seem incredibly odd that they said they were adding "NEW CONTENT", as the book was complete in it's own right and fit perfectly within Halo canon. The only thing I thought they were going to add was more Dr. Halsey things so that we get a more clear timeline of what's going on with SIIIs.

Kind of a disappointing re-re-release of these books, and from Waypoint too. Let's get those Greg Bear novels out NAO!

Fucking hell! I was one death away from getting a perfection on my last game! Ah well. Going +18 will have to be good enough I suppose, and I did get my revenge on the guy who killed me.

A good game to end the Beta with.

Top Bottom