• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Grabbed final Brilliant Ray needed to awaken Rosa.
IMG_0302.PNG

I made over 30 runs (I think it was around 35) in PRO. The time it took get 13 BR, I got

- 56 Sacred Crystals
- 51 Holy Crystals
- 25 Wicked Drops

Witch Fina doesn't even have curaja, that was the only unit I would've wanted and had a chance at getting, not anymore.

Hurray, not even gonna bother with a one time daily, more lapis for me.

Rixa

6* Fina lacks Curaja & Esuna. 5* Krile will be better healer than WWFina.

More info in Reddit

Materials are back, limited to 20 (cheap) then triple price. Only time will show, do we get much more event currency than last event. 2 Trust Moogles, 1st 30k 2nd one price 70k :p

Razmos

The first 6* healer not having Curaja is absolutely ridiculous. In fact she seems to only get 2 skills in her 6* awakening, a spr buff and her ritual move (which seems terrible)
So disappointed.

Loving the fact we get another 100 Cactuars though!

Rixa

The first 6* healer not having Curaja is absolutely ridiculous. In fact she seems to only get 2 skills in her 6* awakening, a spr buff and her ritual move (which seems terrible)
So disappointed.

Loving the fact we get another 100 Cactuars though!

Yeah, no point to slap Dual Cast either. Makes decision to not pull easier.
Lid is good, too bad its 5* max (maybe next halloween? :D)

Valentus

Demon Rain with a onsane 70% chance of counter. And his 156 atk are base. So with double doublehanded his atk can go over 700.

Idont know you but he is a beast. I Will make some pulls for him.

Lasswell fina and lid are disgusting.

As for the ítems: tickets, pots, quartz, moogles. And if i have time left, the hat.

Rootbeer

Banned
Firion #5 in Japan? Dang... I need to start leveling mine then in prep for future star upgrades! Still 3* Level 1... been so busy with other units.

Syntsui

Demon Rain with a onsane 70% chance of counter. And his 156 atk are base. So with double doublehanded his atk can go over 700.

Idont know you but he is a beast. I Will make some pulls for him.

Lasswell fina and lid are disgusting.

As for the ítems: tickets, pots, quartz, moogles. And if i have time left, the hat.
Why the fuck did they give him tank skills with that attack and zero incentive to use s shield though. He is a gigantic troll.

Rixa

I have 2 Firions and soon 2 Excaliburs and can get 2 Barrages later. But where the hell I get 2 Dual Wields o_O. Reserving Trust Moogles purely for Dual Wield...

Chorizo is 93, whilst Exdeath 88, Buttz ;) 86...

Syntsui

Yep, give him Excalibur (or any Light weapon), same with an Orlandu friend, watch everything burn to ashes.

But he won't be nearly as powerful as he is in the global version considering we can't stack Blade Mastery/DH, I hope they consider that while balancing future events.

scarlet

But he won't be nearly as powerful as he is in the global version considering we can't stack Blade Mastery/DH, I hope they consider that while balancing future events.

This.

Global player really need to remember this, global rank could be different from JP.

Well, yeah you don't. But it's still kind of incongruent. Let's suppose we use this tactic with Demon Rain, will he counters if he doesn't get hit?

Yep confirmed

Just needs to be a target of an attack for counter to proc

My Charlotte does this when Mirage tanking with Black Belt and Shining Splendor. Its a cool combo

Syntsui

Yep confirmed

Just needs to be a target of an attack for counter to proc

My Charlotte does this when Mirage tanking with Black Belt and Shining Splendor. Its a cool combo

Interesting, so he is fine I guess. Still wouldn't pull for him, but he is not bad at all.

They don't have to consider that because they don't balance events around TMRs and top tier units in the first place, no matter how much people try to suggest otherwise.

You wouldn't even be able to clear two of the mission objectives for that event if you replicated that gif.

Malakhov

Banned
I have 2 Ludmilles, thought about getting one dual cast for my healer and one for my mage but since I have exdeath whom will get dual cast anyhow, is it worth it to farm two or just get it faster farming both then fuse?

Syntsui

They don't have to consider that because they don't balance events around TMRs and top tier units in the first place, no matter how much people try to suggest otherwise.

You wouldn't even be able to clear two of the mission objectives for that event if you replicated that gif.

Explain Gilgamesh trial then.

Rixa

I have 2 Ludmilles, thought about getting one dual cast for my healer and one for my mage but since I have exdeath whom will get dual cast anyhow, is it worth it to farm two or just get it faster farming both then fuse?

Healer / Tank (Cecil will benefit from it, dunno about WoL) / 2nd Mage.
Iam farming 2, cause you never know what you pull and when you need 2x Dual cast mages + Exdeath, element chaining ;)

Malakhov

Banned
Healer / Tank (Cecil will benefit from it, dunno about WoL) / 2nd Mage.
Iam farming 2, cause you never know what you pull and when you need 2x Dual cast mages + Exdeath, element chaining ;)
I thought about Cecil, being able to double cast buffs/heals could be helpful but just the thought of having to wait for two of them is discouraging but you're right, I'll do it.

c-murph

Well, with that many units you can get 2 in less than two weeks, that's all you need really!

I got Lordly Robe in four days with lapis refreshes. lol I could even see if it can be done in one week. I also, basically have 1 nearing TM completion.

Dandte

Since i won't pull on the next banner i decided to do two more pulls on the current one.

3* kain. Urgh
Gold :D...4* Edgar...nvm

Well once again i shouldn't have pulled.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did my last Daily for Cecil ended up with 4* Rosa.

So all in all i did 18 pulls for Cecil and didnt get him. Well at least i "tried" everything possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom