• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Pro | Future of Play | London | 2-3 November feat. Horizon, Nioh, GT & More

Andromeda was also there

14940154_11876938346229u0r.jpg
That screen doesn't look like the area the tech demo they showed was in....are they playing that

EGM1966

This is such a boring line of conversation that I see everywhere. Scorpio barely even exists outside of a 90 second trailer and Phil Spencer's Twitter account.

When Microsoft inevitably uses the same slogan next year, perhaps Sony should just casually namedrop the PS5 to invalidate it, too. Zzzzz.
Exactly. There's always a more powerful option coming down the line in consumer electronics.

Still the same old GT Sport demo? but in 2k with hdr enabled 😩

Kaz confirms Senna mode will return. I cant wait to see the '89 McLaren suit in all its HDR glory.

Kinan

Oh, god, the Translator-san is back! With his head down to his legendary notebook no less. Hope Sony will post video soon! :)

draliko

Ok here goes my money then, instead of a gsync monitor i'll buy a nice hdr tv, samsung ks8000 here i come.... now i njust need an excuse for my wife...

That catchphrase is quite time sensitive lol but hey, I'm buying one so I guess I'll have the most powerful console for a year or so :)

They can run with that catchphrase for the next year, "The Most Powerful Game System Ever" and run that into the ground. Then when Scorpio launches, you go with a new ad campaign, and just switch to "The Most Powerful PlayStation Ever" and just keep on going.

Mark Cerny didn't turn up to the event in Glasgow when I went to it a few weeks ago, the bar steward!

Enjoy it to the people that attend, I had a go on about 4 PSVR games and spoke to a few cool reps that werent as bad as I thought they were going to be.

JP

Andromeda was also there

14940154_11876938346229u0r.jpg
Is that the actual console in the centre of the picture? I'll admit that it's a little bigger than I was led to believe in earlier photos.

The big question for me now is which family member I evict from my home to give the PS4 Pro it's own room?

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Is that the actual console in the centre of the picture? I'll admit that it's a little bigger than I was led to believe in earlier photos.

The big question for me now is which family member I evict from my home to give the PS4 Pro it's own room?
That's a TV. Console is on the right side of the photo in a glass box.

Ozorov

Yeah holy cow that console is huge. I guess we all have been fooled. But I guess it makes sense to make it that big cause it's going to overheat 24/7 otherwise, but the Logo is nice and shiny. Pre-order canceled

04.jpg

BraXzy

I went to this event while it was in Manchester recently, they moved location last minute and I think it hurt their footfall. Speaking to a member of staff it was less busy than expected. Awesome to see the PS VR and PS4 Pro though.

I only saw demo's of Horizon and Infamous: First Light though.

Your mother-in-law, of course.

Makes no fucking sense having an event surrounding the Pro but keeping the embargo for another 5 days...............

Edit:: I thought the embargo lifted on the 7th?

Top Bottom