• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin' |OT| flipvember qdl flipvember

Everything is wrestling:
CroppedImage1140600-SetWidth1140-Photo-Nov-18-4-46-32-AM.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so is the first month of wwe network always free?

might sub for Takeover tonight / SS tomorow if so

Hasney

Personally can't wait for Takeover. Going to make some drinks and watch it live.

I'll skip through Survivor Series sometime Monday.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
If it's your first time with the email.

yeah ive never subbed. I just wasnt sure if it was always like that, or a promo from tiem to time since you guys only mention it...from the to time lol

Hasney

I want a weird run in like that time they had Vader and Gangrel for some reason. Mohammed Hassan and Palmer Cannon to help Brock.

yeah ive never subbed. I just wasnt sure if it was always like that, or a promo from tiem to time since you guys only mention it...from the to time lol
Yeah go ahead and sub. It's the best thing you can get for 9.99 a month. Nothing is better. I mean you have thousands of hours of content that will never get old and it keeps growing and growing and growing. You wouldn't ever need to watch anything else. I mean, why would you anyway? The network has comedy, drama suspense, and horror.

The only thing missing imo are the wwe studio movies. Congratulations brother.

klonere

Banned
Wondering what the quality of this X16 stream is gonna be like this evening. Wary of first (?) time indie iPPVs. Still hyped, the lineup is stacked.

klonere

Banned
lmao that Shane photoshop. Excellent work.

Seeing Rollins and Roman standing beside each other like that just reminds me how fucking awful all the post-breakup Shield stuff has been. They have done right by exactly 0 of the guys.

Ambrose: Cooled down for a full year before, pushed again when he really started phoning it in match wise. Prop comedy character tendencies haven't been wiped away

Rollins: Constant contradiction. Title reign an abject failure as he babysat it for HHH, acting as a total fucking whimp that would have been better off with the US belt, not the WHC. He got Roman over big for a night before injury. Return from injury blown when everyone was desperate for a face turn. Then turned face months later in a very indecisive. unclear fashion, once again being a pawn of HHH in a storyline that has been totally left to the side, leaving him floating with zero momentum or purpose.

Reigns: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Main event is the same main event from last Takeover (which I saw in person)
Tag title match is the same match from last Takeover with a different stipulation
Dusty tournament finals are 2 boring CAW teams I don't care about

Other than the women's match the thing I'm most hyped for is seeing Paul Ellering dangle from a cage.

I'm already tired of Nakamura in NXT. He was ready for the main roster from Day 1 but now it's really just starting to seem like a big waste of time. He's not gonna be in his prime forever and it's being wasted in NXT. I don't think he'll lose tonight but I hope he does. If not, he should drop the belt to Roode and get to the main roster ASAP

If I were booking (ha ha ha ha there would be logical decisions made etc) I'd move Nak up soon, and I'd have Joe come into the Rumble and destroy it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Well that's why I said "partly"
The scuttlebutt is that Nak is basically carrying NXT so I don't expect him to drop the title or get called up until after WM, really.

I'm suuuuuuuure he minds getting paid huge money to do NXT. (Apparently being in NXT is considered really fun)

Top Bottom