• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Mafia |OT| Memento Mori

franconp

Everyone, I'd like thoughts on Natico and Plop. I absolutely believe one of them is scum. I've made it clear I think it's plop and I'll break down a bit later. But lets get thoughts.

Can you share why do you think one of them is scum? I leaning town with both of them. They participated a lot throughout the game, gave a lot of reads and have talked about every subject. The only problem I see is that they seem to eager to please, but I can see a rookie player doing that.

Are you really taking credit for Style lynch? For a simple vote, when you even stated that was RNG? lol. I don't really see where you pushed Style to death. Style practically killed himself thinking he could gain town trust by pleasing Sorian. There's no town credit to gain from there.
not taking credit but why would i RNG vote a PR teammate(on my first post), plus style went for soarian because sorian was after me(for no reason) style thought it'll help him win favors, obviously it didn't.

not taking credit but why would i RNG vote a PR teammate(on my first post), plus style went for soarian because sorian was after me(for no reason) style thought it'll help him win favors, obviously it didn't.

RNG doesn't care if it's your teammate or not, and that's assuming it even was RNG. It's not uncommon for scummates to vote for each other to distance themselves, who's to say you couldn't have done the same thing with Style using RNG as your reasoning?

RNG doesn't care if it's your teammate or not, and that's assuming it even was RNG. It's not uncommon for scummates to vote for each other to distance themselves, who's to say you couldn't have done the same thing with Style using RNG as your reasoning?

If i were scum i would have known style was may teammate it's not like i type a command to vote RNG so i'll be forced to if i were scum i would try to protect a teammate with powers not paint a bullseye on their back, so i would roll again and use that.

franconp

No it's not it. i meant he had nothing on me to push with. the fact that i voted on style with my first post in the game means i can't be scum(or not a very good one at that).

Scum can vote for scum really easily to gain town credit. I did an even worse thing in AC where I claimed cop and gave town one of my partners to gain major town credit. You even stated that your vote was because RNG and never had any important discussion with Style.

That soft roleclaim and later denial reeks scum really bad. I would totally vote for you right now, but I can't.

If i were scum i would have known style was may teammate it's not like i type a command to vote RNG so i'll be forced to if i were scum i would try to protect a teammate with powers not paint a bullseye on their back, so i would roll again and use that.

No, I understand your point. I just don't think it's going to be that easy to clear yourself. If I were scum and wanted to place a vote on my scum teammate with the least amount of reasoning possible, saying that it was RNG would be the ideal choice. Would it be unconventional for you to pretend RNG vote your scum ally? Yes, but after seeing the mystifying nature of Style's scum play, unconventional is a little easier to buy into. It is possible that you really are town and you really did RNG Style and vote for him as a result. But your vote does not even come close to clearing you as a townie, just because Style flipped scum.

franconp

Here is the RNG vote of Vanguard:

I'll rather not read too much into star's pre-game post cause it was probably meant as joke.
And the winner is : 17

VOTE: Style

So about an hour in and no one has said anything that skewed you one way or the other that you felt an RNG vote was your best bet?

We have no starting point at the moment other than a weird pre-game comment. Might as well fire the RNG cannon.

He voted for Style by RNG (so no justification), Sorian called him out and Style came to his rescue. There was never a hard push for Vanguard, neither was a at least minimal defense from Style. It seems really fabricated.

Later Vanguard did a really light push for Style, but it was after he made his mistake and was at the top of everyone scum list.

Can you share why do you think one of them is scum? I leaning town with both of them. They participated a lot throughout the game, gave a lot of reads and have talked about every subject. The only problem I see is that they seem to eager to please, but I can see a rookie player doing that.
Not working tomorrow so I'll post a breakdown. The reason to inspect these two is easy though. I keep spreadsheets of all the games i play. D1 scum is usually spread out among vote candidates with one out in bumfuck. You get a bit more concentration when a scum is up for d1 vote but they have enough people to keep several candidates open for the lynch. PK was the other one open for the lynch. We have two on machina already. I believe there was at least one who jumped to exodu5 for some town points. But i think the third candidate likely had scum as well. PK had a tough spot. We know most of three who contributed to that were town. But the ones we had keeping on, keeping him relevant, were plop and natiko. He's the most likely for the swing and the early votes that don't budge are prime spots for scum to keep candidates in the game for lynching. No one besides exodu5, style, machina, and pk had any real push d1. I think there was scum waiting on pk then. Which leaves only two people.

Flux had pk in candidacy still, hyper gave people the chance as an alternative at the end of the day but it didn't take. Maybe plop and natiko are both town. But that means the last scum was doing nothing useful at all when there was a threat d1. And whoever they were sitting on had no push. I think the chances are good one of them are scum. Like i said, I'll post break tomorrow.

No it's not it. i meant he had nothing on me to push with. the fact that i voted on style with my first post in the game means i can't be scum(or not a very good one at that).

That is absolutely not the case at all. I've played games as scum where my teammates bused me hard from the beginning in order to obtain town points.

Do you have anything concrete for us? Otherwise you're at the top of my list.

Natiko

Banned
I have nothing on you to push with?

Well let's see -

Day1:

*You "RNG" vote for Style in post 113.
*The nature of your vote for Style is called into question by Sorian in posts 117 and 121.
*Style defends your "RNG" vote in post 119.
*Sorian votes for you in post 140 and connects Style's defense to you as well.
*TheExodu5 even discusses Style as being one of his bigger concerns in post 253 (but scum would never call out scum).
*Style votes for you at post 157 then unvoted at post 391 because it was a "stupid vote" and he doesn't want to "pile on" despite you only being at three total votes, him being the second.
*Sorian even calls you out specifically as one potential scum player sitting amidst the natural votes for Style in post 402.
*TheExodu5 casts a vote for Style (again, no way scum goes after scum though) in post 527.
*Sorian point she out TheExodu5 using the term bus in post 544, this is the point where things take a turn for TheExodu5.
*TheExodu5 agrees you seem suspect (same he did to Style) but in the same post comes to your defense in posts 557. Calls Sorian's logic "puzzling".
*TheExodu5 walks back some on Style and also further defends you in post 597. Says Sorian is "grasping at straws". At this point he is likely scaling back his attack on teammates because he knows he fucked up and doesn't want to lead to you all getting lynched in a row.
*TheExodu5 doubles down on you and Style in post 648, defending you both again and attacking Sorian's claims.
*You stand by your Style vote in post 817 and seem content for the moment but that won't last will it?
*TheExodu5 makes his push and votes for exmachina in post 819. While doing so he goes to bat for you yet again saying he's "not feeling" your lynch.
*One post later in 820 you chirp out that you would also vote exmachina despite how content you seemed just moments before.
*Two more votes are cast on TheExodu5 prompting Vanguard to now switch off of his "hard push" for Style and vote exmachina to try and save now confirmed scum TheExodu5 in post 867. Exmachina is somehow his "only other read".
*Sorian points out that Vanguard, Style, and TheExodu5 appear to be connected in several posts like 615, 620. Then in post 915 he connects all three of you based on evidence I've included above.
*At day end all three of you are sitting on the exmachina votes, making up most of the push for him.

Day 2:

*Vanguard casts his vote for Style in post 1299. He is the sixth person on the vote. He does not give in-depth reasoning or follow this up at all before day end.

Day 3:

*I cast my vote for Vanguard today in post 1509. Point out you have not contributed at all and I already suspected you over the above reasons and have stated so several times.
*Vanguard finally makes his first posts of this day phase in posts 1542, 1544, 1546, 1551, 1553, and 1555 all to make the argument that he went hard after Style day one (via a supposed RNG vote), played a major hand in Style's lynch day 2 (via one post where he wasn't even in the first half of the votes), claim that scum would not paint a target on scum (as if a single RNG vote is much of a target), that scum would not hurt a fellow scum teammate (refuted by franconp from previous games and my own above examples from THIS game), and paint me as scum despite your own abandoned vote on Style in an attempt to tip the scales away from TheExodu5 by voting on exmachina.

Your argument is weak and the fact that you were completely quiet for the day until it was time to defend yourself then there was a flurry of activity is suspicious. The fact that your defense of yourself was weak and primarily you chose to instead attack me over my vote is even weaker.

I stand by my vote.

Natiko

Banned
Not working tomorrow so I'll post a breakdown. The reason to inspect these two is easy though. I keep spreadsheets of all the games i play. D1 scum is usually spread out among vote candidates with one out in bumfuck. You get a bit more concentration when a scum is up for d1 vote but they have enough people to keep several candidates open for the lynch. PK was the other one open for the lynch. We have two on machina already. I believe there was at least one who jumped to exodu5 for some town points. But i think the third candidate likely had scum as well. PK had a tough spot. We know most of three who contributed to that were town. But the ones we had keeping on, keeping him relevant, were plop and natiko. He's the most likely for the swing and the early votes that don't budge are prime spots for scum to keep candidates in the game for lynching. No one besides exodu5, style, machina, and pk had any real push d1. I think there was scum waiting on pk then. Which leaves only two people.

Flux had pk in candidacy still, hyper gave people the chance as an alternative at the end of the day but it didn't take. Maybe plop and natiko are both town. But that means the last scum was doing nothing useful at all when there was a threat d1. And whoever they were sitting on had no push. I think the chances are good one of them are scum. Like i said, I'll post break tomorrow.
I would like to point out that Flux and Ty, two confirmed Town also put votes on PK. PK seemed pretty suspect early on with the complete inactivity followed by posting a ton. I wasn't the only one concerned by it. I wasn't around for day end or I would have moved my vote to TheExodu5 (check my reads, he was one of my early suspects too and not just using the same reasoning as Sorian to copycat him). I really don't know if scum was in the PK vote because we already disagree on the dispersion of them in the day one vote (I clearly just argued three were on exmachina). I think your argument assumes a well organized scum team but in fact from what we've seen they seem to have been scrambling a lot due to early missteps. I can see your point of view but I know I'm not scum and I don't have a strong suspicion of plop currently, though I wouldn't say they're for sure Town either. I would put you as Town with me before plop primarily because you cast the first shots on TheExodu5.

I've already mentioned it, but I'd like to reiterate the fact that I was eyeing TheExodu5 as scum before he had more than a single vote against him (and not just for a weak reason):

Also, keeping my vote on PK Gaming (not that it matters with where the tide headed). That sudden appearance and push of the spotlight onto the sacrificial lamb just hit me hard.

A close second for me is TheExodu5. Pushing to lynch and use of the term "bus" which Sorian says is a scum word for voting to kill another scum player seems like a major slip. Furthering that slip is the fact that in his very next post, TheExodu5 overcompensated by bus-using the bus-term bus more bus-often than any-bus-one has ever bus-used the term bus before.

At this point, only you had voted against TheExodu5 (which is why I have you as town so far), and six votes were sitting against Style (which wasn't a bad thing, in retrospect).

At the end of Day One, I possibly would have joined in the vote against TheExodu5 to push it over the edge (since the vote was balanced between Exodu5 and exmachina64 at the time, and I had no scum reads on exmachina64) but I was at work when that went down. I'm a paramedic (in real life...not claiming a role here). Hours are hectic, and depending on how many people are dying at a given time, I can go from totally bored and able to post whenever to swamped with calls and not able to post for a long ass time.

So I was vocal about my suspicion of TheExod5 and outright salivating for a Style lynch during Day Two. If I'm scum, I'm the back-stabbingest scum who's ever played the game.

I didn't make much of day 1 reads are usually not very reliable but with the information that we now have about style this feels like he was trying to deflect suspicion from style.

This is where style outed himself and there was no going back so natiko is trying to buy himself good will toward town cause he know style is scum and doomed to die. still he's not committing to his lynch hoping for some way in the next 4 days to get him out of this mess.

Still bashing style but non-committal and advocating that he's town so if anyone else comes up and screws up push against them and save his teammate if not he'll have good will toward town for pushing against style. win-win

Not to pivot away from discussing me (because anyone is free to add whatever they'd like), but this just reads as a fairly weak attempt to smear someone as scum. Natiko didn't seem to be pushing away from a lynch on Style at any point. He was just asking that we not rush into it and instead dig for more clues so time isn't wasted. Could he have been trying to buy Style time? Sure. But reading what he wrote, he seemed pretty damn sure of the inevitability of Style's demise.

I would like to point out that Flux and Ty, two confirmed Town also put votes on PK. PK seemed pretty suspect early on with the complete inactivity followed by posting a ton. I wasn't the only one concerned by it. I wasn't around for day end or I would have moved my vote to TheExodu5 (check my reads, he was one of my early suspects too and not just using the same reasoning as Sorian to copycat him). I really don't know if scum was in the PK vote because we already disagree on the dispersion of them in the day one vote (I clearly just argued three were on exmachina). I think your argument assumes a well organized scum team but in fact from what we've seen they seem to have been scrambling a lot due to early missteps. I can see your point of view but I know I'm not scum and I don't have a strong suspicion of plop currently, though I wouldn't say they're for sure Town either. I would put you as Town with me before plop primarily because you cast the first shots on TheExodu5.

Hey, was that necessary? :p

I wasn't copycatting Sorian. I'm learning this on the fly, and when he pointed out that TheExodu5 had used a term that scum use, it smacked me in the forehead. Then, TheExodu5's next post where he tried to use "bus" in normal conversation just stunk of a lame coverup.

Natiko

Banned
Hey, was that necessary? :p

I wasn't copycatting Sorian. I'm learning this on the fly, and when he pointed out that TheExodu5 had used a term that scum use, it smacked me in the forehead. Then, TheExodu5's next post where he tried to use "bus" in normal conversation just stunk of a lame coverup.
I actually didn't know what you had or hadn't said on the topic. I just said that because I figured that's what most would assume. I came to my conclusion on TheExodu5 because his read list seemed very suspect to me after he posted it.

I actually didn't know what you had or hadn't said on the topic. I just said that because I figured that's what most would assume. I came to my conclusion on TheExodu5 because his read list seemed very suspect to me after he posted it.

Yeah, at the time, I didn't really know what to look for when trying to make reads, so I kinda just jumped on the train of someone who looked knowledgeable.

That's not to say I'm a reading expert now, but I at least feel slightly more comfortable with trying.

Verelios

Okay, let's discuss top scum reads since thread is slowly dying.

There's scum in:
StarSketch-Yes
WAMD-Hmmm, just a gut feeling for now, though on the condition of SK being scum, mighty suspect
PK-Just very suspect, if he had Sorian's PR I'd understand since he'd be more open to...alliances, but he strikes me as off in a trying to be inoffensive way.

I would bet my left nut.

There's scum in:
StarSketch-Yes
WAMD-Hmmm, just a gut feeling for now, though on the condition of SK being scum, mighty suspect
PK-Just very suspect, if he had Sorian's PR I'd understand since he'd be more open to...alliances, but he strikes me as off in a trying to be inoffensive way.

I would bet my left nut.

All three reads boil down to gut feelings. Gut feelings you're willing to bet your testicle on.

Any particular posts from these folks that give your gut those feelings?

I think it's likely Ty did die from his power. I think Style likely killed Sorianq, specifically to quiet town down. Quiet town is good for scum. We get data like yesterday where the lynch rolls through with little information gained. Maybe Sorian gossiped with Style. If he gossiped anyone, it was definitely a scum. I'll read through his stuff for hints but I don't expect to find any. I looked through Ty yesterday and it he hinted his investigation I didn't see it. I'll look through again.

This game feels to me like PW 2.0. Star bungled her claim then, actually bungled it, and got lynched. She was town. We had tons of turbos and hammers, mostly town. And we had a bad case of why is this person still alive. I have that now as well, but I'll leave that for later.

Everyone, I'd like thoughts on Natico and Plop. I absolutely believe one of them is scum. I've made it clear I think it's plop and I'll break down a bit later. But lets get thoughts.

Eh? I was NK'd in PW, just way later than I should have been, hence the above. Unless you mean Pokemon, in which I had to cover for Sophia's failed claim and failed spectacularly.

There's scum in:
StarSketch-Yes

I would bet my left nut.

Verelios

Just for the record, yes I feel perfectly fine betting one testicle, it happens. No, I'm not going to expand on why Star is scummy, that's a disingenuous expectation of you've playing the game. I'll follow a PK post afterwards.
Have to go to work soon. I will be around in the morning, or perhaps if its dead tonight. We will see.

Anyway, my top choice for today is Buzzard. I don't really understand nor like his logic; it feels very forced and his lack of any solid scum reads is a huge red flag. PK and Style give me town vibes, with how aggressive they have been. I doubt scum would be that emboldened at game start. Fran also applies here.

As for StarSketch, she has been inactive but her recent efforts to contribute to the game have made me feel better about her. I get an honest vibe with her post about not knowing what to say. She has been like this in every game I've seen her in for the most part and that behavior is normal from her, in my opinion.

Would like to hear from Zipped and Vanguard.
Batter up, we've got a town reading for Style and PK (and Star too!) and oddly enough, her first substantive post has a defense of all three of them. Perfectly normal perhaps, given the benefit of just reading to that point WAMD seems...well, okay, if not null. This post doesn't send any warning bells because it's a good post.
She made a post about not knowing what to say, and then she said she would go back and do what Hyper suggested. It's not much, but the fact that she popped in at all has helped ease my worries about her. It's a good thing, considering others are still MIA.

It just feels honest.
Hm. Well then, conflating effort and inactivity doesn't seem so good does it? It's at this point that a nagging feeling in my head said 'Well, why such a staunch defense for Star?'. It was only an observation but returning to her above post, it's very worrying.
1. You haven't been in the thread enough for me to get a good read on you.

2. As with everyone else, I don't like his voting patterns. His reads feel safe (pot calling the kettle black, I know) and the fact that he had a vote on exmachina yesterday who I am getting a town read from, makes me suspicious of him. I also played with him when he was scum in Overwatch and he was picked as scum day one, and his play there feels very similar to his play here. There's something off about him as a whole. He's not really asking for the opinions of others, either. He's just...kind of coasting, it feels like.

Dragonz, I feel your scum buddies should be giving you more helpful(or true) advice, though that's just me.
Hmm. Okay, that's a perfectly valid criticism if you omit two or three lines which are factually incorrect. Now at this point I'm wondering where is this coming from? Reason? Can't be, because it's obviously a spur of the moment shade dropping? Why the shade though? Let's deduce this. I'm very wary of SS and PK, the former because of their posting and the latter because of their irrational defense. WAMD does seem exceedingly concerned with SS's innocence though, I'd even go so far as to say 1/2 of her substantive posts has SS somewhere in it. Then what's the connection? Where's the lynchpin?
Because her role maybe only works if she remains anonymous? Something like a bodyguard. If scum knows who she is they will target her first and then she will be of no use to town.
Something's going on. Even my parents wouldn't go out their way for me this much. Giving credence to a person's role claim, their role claim turned up tracker(?), where you at Dragonz? Why haven't we heard about this from you, since as evidenced, you're obviously interested.

Verelios

I want to add that I have thought through the question of SS being framed, and came to the conclusion that I could see:
*Scum SS
*Scum WAMD
*Scum PK

*Town SS
*Scum WAMD
*Scut PK

Where SS just has the power of appearing scummy, and PK and WAMD mount a defense for town cred.

franconp

At the top of my scum list is Vanguard. I already said why.

I'm leaning scum with StarSketch because she didn't died after the roleclaim but I don't like the idea of lynching her before she uses her powers. That way, if she really is town, we can get some info. If she don't use her power this night phase she has to go.

Zipped entered my leaning scum team because todays post. I don't have a problem with the PK partnership thing, it's a theory and I'm fine with it, but I didn't liked how he fucked up with my votes on the first day and, mostly, how I didn't talked about Style the first day. He seemed to eager to throw dirt on me.

And speaking of throwing dirt on me I'm still not fond with Hyper, he lied several times and make a lot of assumpions based on very little info. Also he dropping off the map and making just a couple of post since day's start is worrying.

Verelios

I've never wished for Flux quite as much as I do right now. PK pt.1
I'm still here btw, if anyone's wondering

Quick question: Can I use past experiences with certain users to justify my arguments, or is that not allowed?
Classic PK, classic set up. Allows one to use their 'experiences' to retreat and advance, and when called out on it can just say 'lol fine print'. Fair enough, this has no bearing on alignment.
Heh, well that's a perfectly fair assessment to make. If i'm being completely honest though, my lack of direct activity comes down to the fact that there just isn't anything for me to sink my teeth into at the moment. Call it lack of experience or general naivety, but I haven't seen anything that warranted intense scrutiny on my part. The game hasn't really taken off yet so I don't think this is a completely unreasonably stance to take.

I feel like Sorian, TheExodu5 and Flux are incredibly dangerous players. If they're not scum themselves, i'm fairly certain that the rest of the townies will move in to protect them. Odds point to them being townies rather than Scum, so at this point they're pretty valuable "day" players.
...Sorian I can see, maybe Flux since he was posting consistently and driving conversation, why shoehorn Exodus in there though? What's the deal? Hmmmmmm
-Sketch doesn't seem suspicious to me at all. I don't mean any offense by, but she's genuinely like Yukiko in real life. Like, she's probably focused on something else instead of the game at this point, lol.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we already addressed this but what an odd point to make, especially when just above PK was talking about making calculated, analytical moves. What about this is analytical? I don't know, however I see the calculating.
-Style has made some pretty bad plays by pointlessly digging himself into a hole. He (no offense man) is kind of a goof so I don't think it's some advanced play, but I could be wrong.

If I had to vote anyone at this point it would be Style. He's just too dangerous to leave alone to me.
Then proceeds to unvote Style to an 'ENTRAPMENT' reason for why he won't get back on.
And what exactly is wrong with responding to Natiko's post considering he was directly talking about me?

Again, the narrative that I was "mostly gone" is patently untrue. I've been following this thread closely from day one, and responding to posts concerning me.
Fair enough, day 1 is slow so I can see where people might not know where to jump on in. I can see that...but is this chance or calculation...I'm just joking, this is a fair point.
I want to see where this is going. Flux has been digging a lot in Sketch's comment. If she's a power role trying to pry that out of her smells like a scum tell. On the other hand PK jumping on my hate train was super shady as it has been stated a lot already. Other than those two putting on a spectacle and Rynam being MIA then coming back to say he didn't bail on the game, my readings have mostly stayed the same. I'm going to continue watching where this feud is going.
...Why does this seem so fabricated now? Probably because I know Style is scum.
Oh no, i'm not falling for that trap. Flipping right back to Style after I just unflipped from him would definitely be bad move to make.

I could definitely see you or someone else pulling a "look at how quickly PK tried to backpedal when Flux gave them an out!" as evidence to incriminate me down the line.

I'm not some wishy washy mush man!
Uh huh, yes, because that would make you more suspicious, not when, you know, Style flips scum.
Could you elaborate a little bit more?

Sorian can play a very convincing game as scum, lots of people thought his scum game in the championship was the strongest in the entire series and he fooled me the last game we played.

PK Gaming seems to only be focused in how scum read they are. The response to pressure just felt "oh shit, gotta fake some solving so I look townie" and I don't know why he's scum reading Flux. There were some Phoenix Wright gifs, but no reasoning between them.
It's also a weird way to respond as newbie town. I can understand frustrated, oblivious to why they're scum read, overly defensive etc., but that didn't read like a newbie town. It felt too artificial.
Oh how the good go first. If only, if only...
You made 2 grave errors

1) I wasn't scum reading Flux.
2) There was absolutely was nothing artificial about my confrontation with Flux. It was a pure, unadulterated, raw clash between wills. I took him on, mano a mano. I'm pretty sure even he would attest to that.

Also you're reading way too much into use of Phoenix Wright gifs, haha
Hmmmmmmm, okay, I'll tentatively take your word for it, even though your game plan said otherwise.

Just for the record, yes I feel perfectly fine betting one testicle, it happens. No, I'm not going to expand on why Star is scummy, that's a disingenuous expectation of you've playing the game. I'll follow a PK post afterwards.

Batter up, we've got a town reading for Style and PK (and Star too!) and oddly enough, her first substantive post has a defense of all three of them. Perfectly normal perhaps, given the benefit of just reading to that point WAMD seems...well, okay, if not null. This post doesn't send any warning bells because it's a good post.

Hm. Well then, conflating effort and inactivity doesn't seem so good does it? It's at this point that a nagging feeling in my head said 'Well, why such a staunch defense for Star?'. It was only an observation but returning to her above post, it's very worrying.

Hmm. Okay, that's a perfectly valid criticism if you omit two or three lines which are factually incorrect. Now at this point I'm wondering where is this coming from? Reason? Can't be, because it's obviously a spur of the moment shade dropping? Why the shade though? Let's deduce this. I'm very wary of SS and PK, the former because of their posting and the latter because of their irrational defense. WAMD does seem exceedingly concerned with SS's innocence though, I'd even go so far as to say 1/2 of her substantive posts has SS somewhere in it. Then what's the connection? Where's the lynchpin?

Something's going on. Even my parents wouldn't go out their way for me this much. Giving credence to a person's role claim, their role claim turned up tracker(?), where you at Dragonz? Why haven't we heard about this from you, since as evidenced, you're obviously interested.

I literally have no idea what point you're trying to make here.

If you're trying to say that I'm defending Star or something cause we're scum buds, I would hope that you'd give me SOME credit as a regular GAFia player that I wouldn't be that obvious.

All I've been giving you guys are gut reads. I'm vanilla town and I don't know shit for sure.

Also third post and sorry for this...but I wanted to apologize for being aggressive or abrasive in this game. My life sucks and I have a bad habit of taking my personal shit out on people. It is in no way, shape, or form an indication of any of you, and it's entirely my fault.

Verelios

All I'm saying is I see a triangle of activity there, and why I see it. Plop wanted to know why I felt suspicious, therefore Q.E.D

PK Gaming said:
-Sketch doesn't seem suspicious to me at all. I don't mean any offense by, but she's genuinely like Yukiko in real life. Like, she's probably focused on something else instead of the game at this point, lol.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we already addressed this but what an odd point to make, especially when just above PK was talking about making calculated, analytical moves. What about this is analytical? I don't know, however I see the calculating.

It's an amusing...coincidence...that PK Gaming referenced the Arcana that comprises StarSketch's PR.

Also third post and sorry for this...but I wanted to apologize for being aggressive or abrasive in this game. My life sucks and I have a bad habit of taking my personal shit out on people. It is in no way, shape, or form an indication of any of you, and it's entirely my fault.

Dont worry too much about it.

Okay on the topic of Star im still leaning town with her im not nearly getting as many scum vibes from her when i compare her role call and overall behaviour to Style's. Like the only thing that for me stands out a bit is not using her power.

It's an amusing...coincidence...that PK Gaming referenced the Arcana that comprises StarSketch's PR.

I was thinking that too.

The only thing that made me not jump on it was PK referencing "real life," making me think they know each other and she discussed her role PM with PK after getting it.

Not sure on that tho.

franconp

I was thinking that too.

The only thing that made me not jump on it was PK referencing "real life," making me think they know each other and shediscussed her role PM with PK after getting it.

Not sure on that tho.

Let's hope not. I don't know if it's agains the rules but I don't think it's a good thing. It kills the objetive of the game.

PK's referring to the fact that we both frequent the same thread on GAF, as well as an IRC. Sharing PMs is against the rules (Or at least should be)

Eh? I was NK'd in PW, just way later than I should have been, hence the above. Unless you mean Pokemon, in which I had to cover for Sophia's failed claim and failed spectacularly.

Oh really? Did mean PW. I remember you misreading your role or something and people noticing the claim didn't make sense even though it ended up you were town. Maybe I'm thinking of a different game but definitely not poke.

I would like to point out that Flux and Ty, two confirmed Town also put votes on PK.
That's kind of the thing. We can confirm a lot of people on that vote were town. So we're left with just the two of you hanging on and keeping him as a target. I was a bit iffy on flux because he was eager to jump when hyper gave the option, but obviously we know he wasn't scum.

I've already mentioned it, but I'd like to reiterate the fact that I was eyeing TheExodu5 as scum before he had more than a single vote against him (and not just for a weak reason):

At this point, only you had voted against TheExodu5 (which is why I have you as town so far), and six votes were sitting against Style (which wasn't a bad thing, in retrospect).

At the end of Day One, I possibly would have joined in the vote against TheExodu5 to push it over the edge (since the vote was balanced between Exodu5 and exmachina64 at the time, and I had no scum reads on exmachina64) but I was at work when that went down. I'm a paramedic (in real life...not claiming a role here). Hours are hectic, and depending on how many people are dying at a given time, I can go from totally bored and able to post whenever to swamped with calls and not able to post for a long ass time.

So I was vocal about my suspicion of TheExod5 and outright salivating for a Style lynch during Day Two. If I'm scum, I'm the back-stabbingest scum who's ever played the game.

Eyeing people is cheap. If scum aren't throwing shade at each other town will notice. We already have people pointing out which people seem to avoid talking about each other. Should have would have could have voted is also nothing. I missed both day ends because of time zone so i definitely understand, but doesn't change. The votes are the votes. As for d2, it was a foregone conclusion. As Matt said, i find the site salivation more scummy than those who put any argument against it because it was so clearly going to happen. In that situation, town wants to talk and make use of the day. Scum wants to push the obvious lynch, get cred for lynching scum, and lock conversation down.

Now, i could be mistaken. Both natiko and plop could be town, sure. We saw scum did have to do a small pile to try and save exodu5. The question is how big of a pile do you think there was? Do we think the whole scum team is lined up for us on machina d1 vote? If not, where do you think they are? They don't have to be a well oiled machine but don't think they aren't all voting conscious of their teammates' positions. This is how we find them. They don't want to be associated but there are patterns to them nonetheless.

So let's just pretend for a few hours that there is scum on pk. Who is it?

Who is it what? His partners?

What? Who is it: natiko or plop? I'm asking everyone to really scrutinize. Logically, we have a decent chance of a scumlord. They're both doing pretty decent at appearing town and may in fact be. The question is, if you had to finger one of them as scum, who would it be?

And hyper, what the fuck are you doing? Let's see some life, hombre.

Natiko

Banned
That's kind of the thing. We can confirm a lot of people on that vote were town. So we're left with just the two of you hanging on and keeping him as a target. I was a bit iffy on flux because he was eager to jump when hyper gave the option, but obviously we know he wasn't scum.
I pointed out my concerns about PK a few times throughout day one. I legitimately felt he was the biggest suspect at the time. The way he went from barely posting after the game start (few of which were noteworthy) to posting a ton once I pointed out my initial concerns just made it even stronger for me. If you really think that was some calculated move and that none of my actions have been genuine all because I voted for PK over what I felt were legitimate concerns and then was busy at work for day end there isn't much I can do to change your mind. I have been legitimately trying to contribute and locate scum. Even at times of lulls or when the Style lynch was obvious I pushed for discussion to keep going on.

In that situation, town wants to talk and make use of the day. Scum wants to push the obvious lynch, get cred for lynching scum, and lock conversation down.
Note that you said this and I most certainly have not done so.

Now, i could be mistaken. Both natiko and plop could be town, sure. We saw scum did have to do a small pile to try and save exodu5. The question is how big of a pile do you think there was? Do we think the whole scum team is lined up for us on machina d1 vote? If not, where do you think they are? They don't have to be a well oiled machine but don't think they aren't all voting conscious of their teammates' positions. This is how we find them. They don't want to be associated but there are patterns to them nonetheless.

So let's just pretend for a few hours that there is scum on pk. Who is it?
Obviously in this situation I would say plop. I don't have a strong read on him, I would say null or leaning town but honestly I would have to go through his posts more thoroughly again. I'm really not sure at this point who I would name as fourth and maybe fifth scum. BlackBuzzard was higher on my list but I've cooled on that some going back through older posts. Hyper I had cooled on but that's increasing again due to how little he is saying suddenly. I'll have to think on it some more to name who I would put as my top suspects besides Vanguard who I strongly, strongly suspect and SS because I still find the idea that she hasn't used her PR fishy. The only thing holding her back some is I feel if she were scum she probably would've said she had used it and that nothing of note happened. Though I suppose that could be a really risky gambit.

franconp

What? Who is it: natiko or plop? I'm asking everyone to really scrutinize. Logically, we have a decent chance of a scumlord. They're both doing pretty decent at appearing town and may in fact be. The question is, if you had to finger one of them as scum, who would it be?

And hyper, what the fuck are you doing? Let's see some life, hombre.

Between both of them? I'm leaning plop. Plop started better but lately seems more eager to please. Natiko seems a stronger town player now. The post on Vanguard was quite good. I still don't think either of them are scum.

I think someone on Exodus may be scum. Town credit is a big thing.

PK's referring to the fact that we both frequent the same thread on GAF, as well as an IRC. Sharing PMs is against the rules (Or at least should be)

So does this at all answer for how PK was able to name Star's supposed power role Arcana thingy?

For that matter, did we ever clear up why a claimed PR townie wasn't lynched last night?

So does this at all answer for how PK was able to name Star's supposed power role Arcana thingy?

For that matter, did we ever clear up why a claimed PR townie wasn't lynched last night?

Because for the 99 millionth time, I suck at this game. A lot. Why waste a kill on me when you could just kill someone more important to town (I.E Flux) and just let me kill myself.

As for the PK thing, my role is not "Yukiko." It's Priestess. In fact my ability lines up with Fuuka, not her.

But PK knows why I run around Gaf with Yukiko avatars. Cause I'm a giant ditz. :|

Verelios

Because for the 99 millionth time, I suck at this game. A lot. Why waste a kill on me when you could just kill someone more important to town (I.E Flux) and just let me kill myself.
...a very compelling argument that basically amounts to "What's the point of killing me when everybody thinks I'm scum? That guy over there though, that guy is scum, kill that guy'

...a very compelling argument that basically amounts to "What's the point of killing me when everybody thinks I'm scum? That guy over there though, that guy is scum, kill that guy'

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's true. I think it's interesting they went for Flux over Hyper or you. Triggers my suspicion of Hyper A bit. Also makes me wonder how or if your night experience is connected to it all.

With how few votes are out there I don't expect that to be an issue.,

Hey, Natiko, what's up with this? Mostly just curious about why you thought francomp was a better target than Flux.

Yo, star. Verelios.
Let's get some plop and natiko reads.

There's some logic in start being alive, kind of. Flux was a word choice but there is logic there. Style called him out as being a pr and he never really denied it. Kind of crafty, really.

PK Gaming

It's cool man. I know what it's like to let your emotions get the best of you, so don't take it too hard.

You need to get your eyes checked, chief. I explicitly said she acts like Yukiko, not The Priestess. Yukiko = / = Priestess. The fact that Yukiko is of the Prietess arcana is coincidence.

I was thinking that too.

The only thing that made me not jump on it was PK referencing "real life," making me think they know each other and she discussed her role PM with PK after getting it.

Not sure on that tho.

You think? You think? I've already said we know each other. And no, i'm not stupid or scummy enough to flagrantly break the rules like that.

I made a pretty basic prediction and was 100% on point about it.

Natiko

Banned
Hey, Natiko, what's up with this? Mostly just curious about why you thought francomp was a better target than Flux.
I'm pretty sure Hyper and franconp are our biggest contributors. They went after Sorian night one, out original biggest contributor. I just figured they would continue on that path. Part of me wonders if they weren't skipped for reasons. At the time we were discussing franconp's PMs that night so I wasn't sure if those somehow factored into it. I've also been pretty clear of my concern about Hyper at times so if he was scum that would explain why he wasn't hit.

PK Gaming

Verelios said:

Oh boy, you've really done it now. I'm seriously pissed off right now!

...Nah

You ain't my rival

You're free to think what you want

Qq5s162.png

Top Bottom