• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
qNluU2u.jpg

p0BEhBO.gif

pwGUBGF.jpg

p0BEhBO.gif

3D5ssst.jpg

p0BEhBO.gif

Kevyt

I'm at this place using the wifi since there's no coverage where I currently am, and was wondering if I could still use gaf because the internet would take me to the homepage each time I tried going to gaf and wouldn't let me post either.

Status copy. Proceed to stage beta, reading nominal trajectory. Charlie Delta Squirrel, over.

lol

kuYuri

Legit did not realize how huge my phone photo of my pizza was, heh. Will rehost to make it smaller. At least the quoting mitigated it.

Alrus

To be fair those particular pics of Hawaiian pizza look disgusting. Too much dough not enough sauce and toppings. Pizza Hut grade pizza there :/

To be fair those particular pics of Hawaiian pizza look disgusting. Too much dough not enough sauce and toppings. Pizza Hut grade pizza there :/
I legitimately have not had Pizza Hut in roughly two decades.

Mostly because they never seem to be near me. The nearest one to me is 25/30 minutes away (compared to Domino's which is 5 minutes) but also because I usually get pizza from local places.

Vazduh

Yeah, I hate when there's too much dough, too.

Us Europeans have it better when it comes to pizza.

Dany

Banned
Spend 30 minutes calculating my monthly income accounting for shift differentials, weekend pay and promised overtime.

giphy.gif

Dany, more like Dady.

I remember making a marriage deal with someone in this thread a few weeks ago. I forget who it was but if you remember who you are, I still intend on honoring it.

OrionX

I think this thread is beginning to influence my eating habits. The other day I had McDonald's and I just got done eating pizza.
not with pineapple tho ew

I remember making a marriage deal with someone in this thread a few weeks ago. I forget who it was but if you remember who you are, I still intend on honoring it.

Aw how cute, I hope someday I'll have a marriage pact with an online stranger! #DreamBig <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What happened?
The guy started talking about how good Puertorican dick feels and how latinos know how to fuck while I was going at it. Literally killed my boner and the whole mood. Worst hook up ever.

Edit: he said a few other things too but I cant recall them now but they were all about being latino lr Puertorican. Overall felt like an object.

I think this thread is beginning to influence my eating habits. The other day I had McDonald's and I just got done eating pizza.
not with pineapple tho ew

Aw how cute, I hope someday I'll have a marriage pact with an online stranger! #DreamBig <3

You can make one with me still. I mean who I marry via marriage pact will depend on which pact conditions are satisfied first. Or which pacts arent nullified by the time I hit age 30.

OrionX

You can make one with me still. I mean who I marry via marriage pact will depend on which pact conditions are satisfied first. Or which pacts arent nullified by the time I hit age 30.

I presume your original marriage pact would take precedence, since it was agreed upon first? I'm not sure I'm okay with being a back-up plan for a back-up plan. XD

I presume your original marriage pact would take precedence, since it was agreed upon first? I'm not sure I'm okay with being a back-up plan for a back-up plan. XD

No.

Lets say X and I make a pact to both marry if we are 35 and 30 years old respectively. Lets say X is 25 and I am 23 years old. That's 10 years until conditions can be met.

Now lets say you and I make a pact to marry if we are both 30 years old and unmarried. Lets say you are 24 and I am 23. That's 7 years until conditions can be met.

Even if our contract was made later, its would come in to play first.

That's assuming your age and desired year of marriage though. But this is for demonstration purposes.

OrionX

No.

Lets say X and I make a pact to both marry if we are 35 and 30 years old respectively. Lets say X is 25 and I am 23 years old. That's 10 years until conditions can be met.

Now lets say you and I make a pact to marry if we are both 30 years old and unmarried. Lets say you are 24 and I am 23. That's 7 years until conditions can be met.

Even if our contract was made later, its would come in to play first.

That's assuming your wage and desired year of marriage though. But this is for demonstration purposes.

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Clearly I have a lot to think about before making such a commitment.

Top Bottom