• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | January 2017 - Time to get GAMEDUMPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tektonic

I commented in that threat so I will repeat myself here too. Would doing 1:1 copy of those small things be acceptable in 2016? I have feeling that players would expect more and than those small things will require way more dev time than Capcom had. I won't say is it bad or good that they went this route but I can understand why they did it.

watch this here, perhaps their reasons may be different to what you expect ;)

Tizoc

PS4, PS Vita, Switch, Xbox One - PC? Nope!

I can, sadly, actually believe that.

I thought I'd be a mean old grump today...if not from now on
OMgCNnu.png

Considering it seems that it's being done by SEGA Europe, the chances of a PC port are 150%.

Fine I confess, I'm just doing this to irritate Ghost Trick
UqmCqHK.jpg

Tizoc

And when shenmu sells well they'll bring over jacuzzi 0 and Kiwami as well right

Yakuza 1+2 HD first plox.
Granted they have a few dated elements but they're still solid with their HD update.
Kiwami 1 has Majima developing a stalker complex on Kiryu
As much as I like Majima, he was just a regular character in the first game and got popular over time.

As i forgot to do my sale purchases while being on vacation, i dealed with my current library this winter holidays, played Mount & Blade 60 hrs straight the week. Lord have mercy!

Are there any news on Bannerlord, a summary of the new features maybe?

And two free games cause of the gamepump delay, nice, can wait anyway.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I take it that you've played Shenmue, Rhaky?

on the dreamcast when it came out yes. Only the first one tho.

Funny story about the Dreamcast, my Pug got into my stack of japanese DC games and pretty much destroyed most of them. That was fun >_>

neoemonk

I think this is the first time I have received an arbitrary PM from someone about a single post I made in the Star Citizen thread, insinuating I am a cultist of the game along with a vast majority since they can't find a particular update.

Who bloody cares.

I have to wonder if I should even be using GAF sometimes since I apparently don't care about games enough or don't seem to have the correct opinion based on my own experiences and choices.

Steam thread is the only safe place. Never leave these walls!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
As i forgot to do my sale purchases while being on vacation, i dealed with my current library this winter holidays, played Mount & Blade 60 hrs straight the week. Lord have mercy!

Are there any news on Bannerlord, a summary of the new features maybe?

And two free games cause of the gamepump delay, nice, can wait anyway.

I don't know about new features, but the Steam Store page went live back in October and there's a fair amount of gameplay information. Also on the page is the Taleworld's Gamescom 2016 gameplay video, which appears to be its most recent public appearance.

Naarmight

Ok, that makes a lot more sense.

Still, a remaster I can understand--but one releasing the same year as a new entry? Capcom stop this madness.

The remaster is out in March. The new one is due at the end of the year, so there is a fair amount of time between them both, and that is even assuming the new game is not delayed.

Ladekabel

I played a little bit of Picross Touch during a lecture and I miss 30 minutes in what felt like 2. Is Paint it Back a deeper hole?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ok, that makes a lot more sense.

Still, a remaster I can understand--but one releasing the same year as a new entry? Capcom stop this madness.

re-releasing the old one to garner interest for the new one makes complete sense, you are literally the only person ive ever seen confused by this.

Rhaknar

Dreamfall Chapters is getting a revamp to go with the console releases, hopefully it will have a nice sale along with it.

Yes, I missed the humble bundle it was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom