• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Beefy

So how are your balls doing a few hours later ? :eek:

Still tender as hell, thr cut has healed, but I can tell it is bruised. I can't walk properly, so I am getting weird looks now and again. 😂

My friend got his ball caught with a zipper once. we had the something about Mary moment where everyone came over lmao

My friend keeps making balls jokes, that are getting more and more cringy. Haha

Sai-kun

Banned
a lot of words

I brought up the transition out of Skype because he brought it up. I didn't say nobody ever made fun of him, just that it hasn't been happening for the past year. And if it hasn't been happening for the past year, how is this an appropriate time to bring it up?

You say there's a clique but you also apparently haven't even been in discord, so how would you know? cya

with that said, I do think most of you are obnoxious little cunts.

tumblr_mly1xlnzkA1rby04wo1_540.png

Still tender as hell, thr cut has healed, but I can tell it is bruised. I can't walk properly, so I am getting weird looks now and again. ��

i say you got off lucky. my friend had to go to the hospital and get it removed. RIP his soul having to let all those men touch him. that's probably what turned him gay
/s im kidding. but he is gay though. lol

Sai-kun

Banned
the us presidential inauguration is dominating everything on all my news feeds today and it's annoying.

what games are y'all playing to distract yourselves from today. i'm trying to make some progress in Hyper Light Drifter, and i recently resubbed to World of Warcraft, which was a mistake, because I am an addict.

Wil348

I've been in the Skype/Discord chat for two years now and the negatives are definitely an exception rather than a rule. I've made some great friends in there, some even carrying over to real life, and as sad as it sounds, it's one of the biggest social outlets I have. Communities can and will have their flaws, especially when there are so many members of said community, and when someone is called out its generally for good reason. I definitely cannot complain about the past couple of years I've spent in there, because it's been an absolute blast, and I'm happy to call you guys my friends. <3

Beefy

i say you got off lucky. my friend had to go to the hospital and get it removed. RIP his soul having to let all those men touch him. that's probably what turned him gay
/s im kidding. but he is gay though. lol

Damn glad I didn't do it that bad.,

Astral Dog

Buddhist insight practice basically describes a process where one observes direct experience with more and more clarity until the mind at some point becomes 'unstuck' of certain delusions that underlie conventional experience.

thanks for explaining i got very interested on this bare insight i think its very important to see things how they are, despite the discomfort this may bring ,specially if we can't escape the sad understanding of our minds.
e a claim that there isn't one. I mean, maybe there isn't one now as I no longer have access to a certain Discord chat - perhaps it was disbanded, perhaps I was booted. Who knows? But there certainly was a clique. Hell, many of those members met in Florida at one point. After all, I'm the guy who arranged that whole spiel. There's photographic evidence. Does Bitch Creek ring a bell? Jesus Christ, we even had artwork of our group.
omg the dark secrets of Discord getting revealed one by one :O

you can PMe the photos of the unholy rituals i won't say anything

Fladam

the us presidential inauguration is dominating everything on all my news feeds today and it's annoying.

what games are y'all playing to distract yourselves from today. i'm trying to make some progress in Hyper Light Drifter, and i recently resubbed to World of Warcraft, which was a mistake, because I am an addict.

Flash Sale on PSN, so I'll probably spend some dough and tune out the world this weekend.

Tales of Hearts R playthrough while waiting for Berseria to come out.

daripad

it's ok guys. badger, jeels and I can form our own clique, where we practice witchcraft to dye our hair and put curses on you.

Please, don't start a fight, calm down guys.

I've been playing GTAV main story but with some recent events, I'm just going through it because I bought it, I want to move on from it tbh

Kevyt

Still tender as hell, thr cut has healed, but I can tell it is bruised. I can't walk properly, so I am getting weird looks now and again. &#128514;

Dang, take care of your balls!! Or have someone take care of them so they heal faster~

I actually had an invitation courtesy of a friend who worked for a Republican senator who gave me an invitation for today's inauguration.

I considered going but I only just woke up recently lol.

the "so over this. it will never get opened" look
0Y8QSEVl.jpg

me

&#128522;

Oh hello there! Any plans for the weekend?

HeelPower

I actually found Heidegger relatively straight forward, at least in his writing. He does create a lot of his own novel terminology, but I think the most challenging part of his philosophy is more what he's trying to disclose (experience/being), rather than how he's disclosing it. At least for me I think that the bare experience or insight that he's pointing to is challenging, but I think he actually does a good job of pointing at it.

Interesting distinction.

I just found out today that much of what we know about Hegel's philosophy wasn't actually published or compiled in anything remotely digestible by him,but rather compiled and edited posthomously from his private notes and writings(?)

That could be the reason as to the difficulty.

Razmos

The LGBT suicide/murder rates are going to shoot up over the next 4 years and possibly beyond.

I fear for every LGBT person in America right now, especially the most vulnerable.

And I fear what Americas influence will change for other places around the world too

Messiek

Hey everyone! I've been lurking for a while and it's about time to start posting.

• Your gender? Male
  • Your sexual orientation? Gay
  • Where Are You From? Brazil
  • Where Do You Live? Brasilia, Brazil | The capital
    (Periodically trips to SF &#128522;)
  • How Old Are you? 22
  • Favorite Type of Music? Alternative (MØ, Milo greene, Years&Years, Twenty one pilots, ...), POP
  • Profession or Career interest? Student (Journalism)
  • Favorite video game(s)? Destiny, Civilization, Overwatch, TLG, Brothers (The ones that come to mind rn, video games are a passion)
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Netflix, Youtube (EZA, Funhaus), maybe a party sometimes
Picture

I'll post some questions later, things that bother me and I wanna hear your opinions :)

Vazduh

Hey everyone! I've been lurking for a while and it's about time to start posting.

• Your gender? Male
    (Periodically trips to SF &#65533;&#65533;)
  • How Old Are you? 22
  • Favorite Type of Music? Alternative (MØ, Milo greene, Years&Years, Twenty one pilots, ...), POP
  • Favorite video game(s)? Destiny, Civilization, Overwatch, TLG, Brothers (The ones that come to mind rn, video games are a passion)
  • What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Netflix, Youtube (EZA, Funhaus), maybe a party sometimes
Picture

I'll post some questions later, things that bother me and I wanna hear your opinions :)

Welcome :) Also make sure to drop in the other thread since some of your faves are compatible with the popGAFers' faves.

Kater

Banned
I actually had an invitation courtesy of a friend who worked for a Republican senator who gave me an invitation for today's inauguration.

I considered going but I only just woke up recently lol.
Trump looks really uncomfortable there, probably still remembering Putin pounding him the night before.

I hope his opposition will lay on some more pressure from now on, it's going to be a tough couple of years for you guys. Hopefully the EU gets their act together so that we can focus on limiting the damage an idiot like Trump can do outside of the US at least.

Kevyt

• Your gender? Male
    (Periodically trips to SF &#128522;)
  • How Old Are you? 22
Picture

Great taste in games! Welcome!!

What characters do you main in overwatch? PC or console?

Beth Cyra

Work is going slow so I figured I'd finally do my ice breaker.

Your gender?Female Your sexual identity?Female
Your sexual orientation?Lesbian
Where Are You From?Oregon
Where Do You Live?Eugene
How Old Are you?32
Favorite Type of Music?AJ McLean, MudVayne, Katy Perry, slots of Anime Soundtracks and Kotoko.
Profession or Career interest?I work for Amazon.com
Favorite video game(s)?Final Fantasy VIII, Lunar The Silver Star Story, World of Warcraft, and Resident Evil 5
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?Writing and reading fan fiction, Working out (more obsession then hobby). Watching Uncle Jeff stream!

No pic as I don't have any right now that aren't on my personal FB.

Messiek

Welcome :) Also make sure to drop in the other thread since some of your faves are compatible with the popGAFers' faves.

Thanks! I'll check POPGAF for sure, apparently everyone has a good taste in music there :)

Great taste in games! Welcome!!

What characters do you main in overwatch? PC or console?

Thank you :)
Well, I play a lot of Sombra, Mei, Zarya and Zenyatta.
(Honorable mention: Soldier, Hanzo, D'va and Mercy)
I play it on PC

You look good, Messiek. ;) Welcome to the thread.

Oh, stop it ;) Thanks

Kater

Banned
I've seen you around the forum for quite some time now, Beth Cyra. Glad to see you here now, welcome to the thread. :)

Beth Cyra

I've seen you around the forum for quite some time now, Beth Cyra. Glad to see you here now, welcome to the thread. :)
I tend to jump around abit lol.

Thank you I haven been meaning to drop by here for a hot minute but always get think twice about, glad I finally did though.

Thanks for the warm greeting Kater.

Vitanimus

i guess the conversation has already progressed but i'll hold my hands up and say i was prob very mean about bluebadger and that other guy that used to be super patronising but i can't remember his name at all 18 months ago or whatever so, sorry

i have no idea what the skype/discord dynamic is like now since i joined and left so long ago, but i specifically remember leaving because the tone of conversation felt like it was constantly laden with sexual undertones and innuendos and got kinda tiring to have a somewhat serious discussion when every other message was a link to some guy in his shorts or asking other members for pics of themselves or something

Messiek

Welcome Beth Cyra :)

Welcome!

Ask away! No question is too taboo!

Thanks! One of the questions are related to the fact that it's so hard to find someone that also likes video games and understands why I had to play 6+ hours a day of FFXV when it was out.

Now that I'm 22 I'm officially no longer a baby, rip

Happy birthday!! Being 22, I can assure you that now is the time when you realize you're getting old. lol

Beth Cyra

Welcome Beth Cyra :)

Thanks! One of the questions are related to the fact that it's so hard to find someone that also likes video games and understands why I had to play 6+ hours a day of FFXV when it was out.

Happy birthday!! Being 22, I can assure you that now is the time when you realize you're getting old. lol
Heya and thanks!

Top Bottom