• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

Sorian

Banned
Running on my last fumes for the day and going to go home and pass out after this meeting but just wanted to add another thought that's been niggling at me. As I explained yesterday, I don't read scum from
Natiko, mostly because of his fight with me on day 1. It was too sincere. That said, I think Faddy's focus/tunnel on him is driven by something other than an actual scum read. Mix that with the weird feeling I get since Faddy keeps agreeing with me on nearly everything.

Random disorganized thought but I really don't care at this point as long as I kind of got it to make sense.

Fireblend

Banned
Checking in. Some reactions to the discussion so far:

- Doing anything but 2 lynches today seems like a terrible plan IMO. Too easy to manipulate and we'd be being naive to assume only scum would attempt to sabotage it :p

- People who voted for Lifeline after his behavior made very little sense for a scum player now calling Terra/Flame "Town for sure" "because "Terra would have never acted that way if he was scum". hmmm

- People who voted for Lifeline after his behavior made very little sense for a scum player now calling Terra/Flame "Town for sure" "because "Terra would have never acted that way if he was scum". hmmm

Not necessarily. He started with conspiracy theories very early, people called him out but at the same time said that he probably isn't Scum because of them. Wouldn't be totally unreasonable to keep doing exactly that then as Scum...

Faddy

Banned

- Doing anything but 2 lynches today seems like a terrible plan IMO. Too easy to manipulate and we'd be being naive to assume only scum would attempt to sabotage it :p

- People
who voted for Lifeline after his behavior made very little sense for a scum player now calling Terra/Flame "Town for sure" "because "Terra would have never acted that way if he was scum". hmmm

Can you put names to that accusation. Sorian is the only one that immediately springs to mind.

Dr. Worm

Banned
I'm going to be real Splinter. That little soft claim is exactly the thing I'd do if I either had an important role and wanted scum off my case or if I was scum and wanted to get early excuse in on why I am still alive.
I kind of town read Sorian for this

Scum!Sorian knows that *Splinter is town, meaning his only interpretation is that *Splinter is an important role. Scum!Sorian has no reason to post this because Scum!Sorian can just kill *Splinter without bringing this up and drawing attention to it

Unless Sorian is thinking six steps ahead here and playing nine-dimensional chess, I wanna say he's town, but for all I know Sorian is that diabolical

Penguin

Now stupid question, why do people use the term "scum" is that specifically for Batman or is that a site thing for this game?

Fat4all

Banned
I'm gonna be annoying put it out there that fat4all looks like mafia rn and not really explain myself.
SexyFish and fat4all are looking for easy lunches, possibly because their easy lunch (Kalor) got shot
I still think Fat4all looks like mafia there are a lot of similarities with how he played vampire

I think if batsnacks makes two more baseless claims against me I get a free sandwich.

---

Update on today and reads to come as soon as I get to work in a bit. Hold steady, loves.

Fireblend

Banned
Not necessarily. He started with conspiracy theories very early, people called him out but at the same time said that he probably isn't Scum because of them. Wouldn't be totally unreasonable to keep doing exactly that then as Scum...
Dunno, I have a different view of how that went down. I'm not saying I was sure yesterday Lifeline wasn't scum but I just find it funny how several people agreed that Lifeline was most likely a newbie with tunnel vision yet somehow ended up lynched, and now there's people reading Terra/now Flame as town for another rash behavior.

Can you put names to that accusation. Sorian is the only one that immediately springs to mind.

Sure, Sorian fits the bill. Being very vocal about it since the beginning of the day, and I'm not saying his logic is wrong regarding Flame (I'm not sold that he's town entirely, but I agree Terra's a known quantity that probably wouldn't abandon his scum team). It's more that he's using an argument he might as well have used for LL yesterday.

Faddy

Banned
Dunno, I have a different view of how that went down. I'm not saying I was sure yesterday Lifeline wasn't scum but I just find it funny how several people agreed that Lifeline was most likely a newbie with tunnel vision yet somehow ended up lynched, and now there's people reading Terra/now Flame as town for another rash behavior.

Sure, Sorian fits the bill. Being very vocal about it since the beginning of the day, and I'm not saying his logic is wrong regarding Flame (I'm not sold that he's town entirely, but I agree Terra's a known quantity that probably wouldn't abandon his scum team). It's more that he's using an argument he might as well have used for LL yesterday.

So just Sorian? People implied you had more than 1 person in mind. Or you were just throwing shade and not willing to call out Sorian directly.

Faddy

Banned
I think if batsnacks makes two more baseless claims against me I get a free sandwich.

---

Update on today and reads to come as soon as I get to work in a bit. Hold steady, loves.

I don't think his points are baseless so put that sandwich and the backburner and tell us why he is wrong.

Fireblend

Banned
So just Sorian? People implied you had more than 1 person in mind. Or you were just throwing shade and not willing to call out Sorian directly.

Nah, I just didn't bother to go back to yesterday to connect the dots between one stance and the other :p it felt to me like both were general sentiments I was getting from the thread at certain points. You're right, though. Sorian is the biggest reference for that stance-switching and he did come to mind while I writing that first post.

batsnacks

Pasta pot infomercial fails! Hilarious! What a joker!

Anyways I didn't like his gameplay and got tired of his trying to make kalor work as a lynch target (which I rightfullly disagreed with). I came back periodically throughout the end of the day, saw the vote was close and didn't change.

And royal, I guess that's general statements, but I honestly thought it's a pretty town forward one. I don't think scum was involved with jockeying the vote last day phase. And the metaphor is pretty straight forward. We don't have a lot to go on day one so we try to infer what we want out of everyone else's posts. But ultimately we get burned and lynch a potentially good role.

I think zipped is mafia. How did you "rightfully" disagree with a Kalor lynch that sounds so results oriented. Like you somehow rightfully knew the guy who barely played was town.

also lol "I thought my general statements were pretty town forward," that self awareness.

batsnacks

my other vote is on zipped. I don't know how we're going to keep track of vote #1s and vote #2s but mine are

#1 SexyFish
#2 Zippedpinhead

Fat4all

Banned
More on the Easy Lunches point. Lots of non-contributions in your posts.

I hadn't contributed much yet because I hadn't contributed much yet. I wasn't looking to make any big reads a few hours into the day and while I was busy.

You'll get them later.

Faddy

Banned
Yes, my mistake. It was the Terra one you piggybacked off Sorian despite that being the literal reason you tried to say my vote was scummy. Lets review shall we - first off both Kalor and SexyFish are tied with three votes each at this point.

Kalor comes in and votes Terra based on Terra being vague and a previous vote. Nothing to do with the strange post that is about to come. This moves Terra to one vote.

The strange post in question as there's little incentive here outside of possibly baiting others. A single vote isn't going to humor lifeline as it won't actually get acorn lynched and this is the person Terra was previously just voting for. This moves acorn to two votes.

I come in and vote him over the complete 180. This moves Terra to two votes. Tied for third, not even first.

As does Fat. This vote puts Terra in a three way tie for first.

And it wasn't just us, several others also felt it was scummy.

If you want to think I'm scum then go for it Faddy. History will prove you wrong, but you could at least try and make a valid argument as to why instead of acting like I bandwagoned when I was the first person to point out the erratic nature of Terra's post. I mean your whole point just now was to claim that I manufactured a Terra train by putting him at two votes which there were three others at or above that point already. I guess that doesn't fit your narrative though so you ignore it.

Long Live RetroMG, Magnanimous ruler of Gafia

All that behaviour is scummy as hell. And don't think all those names aren't on my scum radar.

I see the players looking for the easy outs. Fat4All, Verelios, SexyFish, Timeaisis, Zipped. If you have got other players doing similar, name and shame.

Faddy

Banned
I hadn't contributed much yet because I hadn't contributed much yet. I wasn't looking to make any big reads a few hours into the day and while I was busy.

You'll get them later.

But you haven't contributed when you have had the chance. YOu put in your sly Terra vote then sat back and did nothing

That's fair enough.

I'll stick with my guns for now, but I'm still eager for a more obvious chance at lynching scum. I'm looking through the amazed build up and not finding much convincing.

So you are unconvinced by Terra as scum and really eager I'm sure to find a better read, look at these hard hitting posts.

Quite the spread of votes. 3 with 3 and 1 with 4.

This could go anywhere.

we getting down to it

shenanigan season is upon us

Then a couple of posts about a tie. No comments or thoughts on who should be lynched, or why votes are being cast. Just sitting back and watching.

I think zipped is mafia. How did you "rightfully" disagree with a Kalor lynch that sounds so results oriented. Like you somehow rightfully knew the guy who barely played was town.

also lol "I thought my general statements were pretty town forward," that self awareness.

Don't be obtuse, rightfully is used in that instance as "I was correct after the fact". Since Kalor died and is town.

And natiko responded to what I said and after another post he got what I was saying. I think that you already think I'm scum and are looking to boost your logic.

Verelios

All that behaviour is scummy as hell. And don't think all those names aren't on my scum radar.

I see the players looking for the easy outs. Fat4All, Verelios, SexyFish, Timeaisis, Zipped. If you have got other players doing similar, name and shame.
Hop off Faddy, I gave a clear answer for why I voted Terra so saying it's an easy out when there wasn't 4 or 5 people in contention is bullshit. At least I placed a vote down based on logic, you left a vote on Natiko knowing full well it would go nowhere, came back and want to talk about easy outs?

I'm also for a double lynch today. Seems like a good way to light a fire under scum and trying to orchestrate a no lynch sounds like a very horrible idea, that could go completely wrong fast if vote shenanigans occur.
Now stupid question, why do people use the term "scum" is that specifically for Batman or is that a site thing for this game?
Scum are what threats to town are called. They're essentially the enemy team.

Fat4all

Banned
But you haven't contributed when you have had the chance. YOu put in your sly Terra vote then sat back and did nothing

'sly vote', what a load of shite. There was nothing sly about my vote, and it was discussed at length between several people, including with you.

So you are unconvinced by Terra as scum and really eager I'm sure to find a better read, look at these hard hitting posts.

There's nothing in that post saying I'm unconvinced Terra isn't scum, stop putting words in my mouth.

Then a couple of posts about a tie. No comments or thoughts on who should be lynched, or why votes are being cast. Just sitting back and watching.

I already explained, earlier in this very day even, why I was locked in to my vote for Terra at the end of the day. Seriously, you seem to be intentionally ignoring a lot of my posts from day one (and even in day two, to an extent)

Reaching if I ever saw it.

Faddy

Banned
Hop off Faddy, I gave a clear answer for why I voted Terra so saying it's an easy out when there wasn't 4 or 5 people in contention is bullshit. At least I placed a vote down based on logic, you left a vote on Natiko knowing full well it would go nowhere, came back and want to talk about easy outs?

I'm also for a double lynch today. Seems like a good way to light a fire under scum and trying to orchestrate a no lynch sounds like a very horrible idea, that could go completely wrong fast if vote shenanigans occur.

Scum are what threats to town are called. They're essentially the enemy team.

That just isn't true. 20 minutes to deadline it was close between 4 people

Lifeline - 4
Terra - 3
Mazre - 3
Natiko - 3

Verelios

That just isn't true. 20 minutes to deadline it was close between 4 people

Lifeline - 4
Terra - 3
Mazre - 3
Natiko - 3
Are you kidding me? Can you tell me, in all honesty, that a Natiko lynch was about to go through? You're being completely disingenuous right now.

Verelios

I don't know. I was hoping people would come to their senses on Terra and Lifeline.
You do realize that going by your own admission and the thread's mood at 20 minutes to end, this wasn't feasible. This couldn't have happened unless someone started a last minute train.

Faddy

Banned
You do realize that going by your own admission and the thread's mood at 20 minutes to end, this wasn't feasible. This couldn't have happened unless someone started a last minute train.

But why would I switch and kill any chance of an alternate lynch? All I would be doing is switching to a player I didn't want dead, for what to save a bit of face and hide in a pack of sheep.

At worst it could have been a tie but there were plenty of other players switching votes making it unclear what the vote count was through the last 10 minutes.

Dr. Worm

Banned
Now how many heroes are we talking here? I feel like Natiko and Faddy are fighting a bit too much... that may be trying to play us. Go after each other, but make sure the other is safe or get one voted off so we won't look at them again.

I could definitely see this

Natiko isn't engaging to the extent that Faddy is, but it's interesting that we've not gotten much other interest in the spat until now

Faddy

Banned
Faddy, do you have scumreads besides Natiko? What's your opinion on batsnacks?

Yes I am scumreading a bunch of people. Really though anyone could be scum right now.

Batsnacks was not cracking the top 5 on my scum-o-meter. Day 1 he played around the Terra/Lifeline/Kalor stuff and there are a few unlogical progressions in his posts but nothing that raised an alarm.

This post took a while for not a lot. Went back and read Sorian's vote then had to read all of Batsnacks day1 stuff. I sort of get Sorian's point about trying to gently push the thread but it never struck me as troubling at the time.

batsnacks

Yes I am scumreading a bunch of people. Really though anyone could be scum right now.

Batsnacks was not cracking the top 5 on my scum-o-meter. Day 1 he played around the Terra/Lifeline/Kalor stuff and there are a few unlogical progressions in his posts but nothing that raised an alarm.

This post took a while for not a lot. Went back and read Sorian's vote then had to read all of Batsnacks day1 stuff. I sort of get Sorian's point about trying to gently push the thread but it never struck me as troubling at the time.
like what

Flame_AC

Catchin up now that I'm done with school/sleep for the day.

That's a very weak post with basically only general statements, like you only want to seem to contribute.

Or maybe it is because he barely said anything noteworthy D1, let alone something controversial. D2 seems to be off to a better start. Do you agree with Faddy being the Scum kill? That sounds like a very contrived logic to me.

I dunno, I feel like AbsolutBro went against the grain a little bit. Could you clarify what you mean by Faddy being the scum kill. Do you mean him being the one who sent the kill, or?

Agree with others that Splinter was probably NK'd by scum and Kalor was probably done in by a SK or town vigilante. Forgot about Splinter's semi role-claim, but would that really be important in a role madness game? -Thinking face-

@Flame_AC, what do you think of your predecessor's total meltdown and accusations that he's done it before?

I wouldn't call it a meltdown, I think Terra just got frustrated with what was going on. I don't think their behavior is really relevant to the conversation. Splinter's semi role-claim at least gives scum a more likely target to hit someone than just a shot in the wild as there very well could be some vanilla roles.

Catchin up now that I'm done with school/sleep for the day.

I dunno, I feel like AbsolutBro went against the grain a little bit. Could you clarify what you mean by Faddy being the scum kill. Do you mean him being the one who sent the kill, or?
Kalor. I meant Kalor being the Scum kill, i.e. the person targeted by Scum. I'm actually really surprised nobody else had picked that up until now. Usually I get called out very quickly if something like that happens.

Are we talking about the same AB? That one:
You avatar is really disturbing.

In game: I can understand the argument for a No-Lynch day 1 in a Role Madness game, but ultimately I still think it's a bad idea. As we saw with Overwatch (I think it was), not all power roles are created equal. We can and are going to lose some power roles; putting it off by one day phase doesn't get us much.

Then again, I think scum won that game so maybe it's not the best example.

I have to go into the office tomorrow (Friday), but should still be around via mobile.
right right right

posting from mobile and I have a meeting in 10, but don't worry about this. Seriously. Early in the game it's mostly just feeling people out and waiting and seeing. It's very rare to get definitive direction D1. Don't get discouraged!

I will get more in after this meeting.

Okay, rereading and putting down thoughts:

@Fat4all - sorry if I seemed actually bothered by the avatar or anything, it was meant as an offhand joke :p

@Sorian - It is always sort of curious how you react to people who talk about ("defend") you to other players. I have seen it in several games now. It is like you see even a single explanatory comment as trying to score Sorian-points or something. Weird.

@acohrs - (post 161) I am just curious, if you were still typing your post, why have the "That's all I have for now folks! Oh, except for one more"? You're typing, not talking. Not a #scumtell or anythin, just curious.

@'batfam' (the term) - please let's not make this a thing. It's not a thing.

@Faddy's 'dont implicate me' post - I thought it was pretty clearly a joke? I mean "clearly shows evidence"? On D1? I am doubt he is serious.

@rng votes - plz no

Guess that's it? Also I am leaving work shortly. Should/might be around later this evening and tomorrow.

I used "guess that's it" cause I was at the end of a thead reread. I didn't continue actual game thoughts.

Acohrs basically did
That's it
Oh yeah

Which I thought was weird. Looking back at it now, it was probably to separate actual game thoughts (1 and 2) from a joke read (3)?

You have to live with the shame of the broken quote.

Fair enough. Some people type stream of consciousness same as some people speak that way. Unless I'm running out the door (or on mobile) I usually try to go watch my posts since I can't edit.

I would have gone back and added them in?

It is loose thoughts on D1? I am not sure how that is confusing.

Nonsense, I presented it exactly as it is:

but hey, feel free to keep quashing conversation, as per your sop

barely even that, since this is my post 10.

I just finished a bunch of farm stuff, let me reread and see if I can actually be useful at all.

let's see:

early on we have the Lifeline/Acohrs/Faddy thing going on. I'm inclined to believe that Lifeline is a well meaning, but somewhat tunneling town. I realize Acohrs's list is a little unusual so early, but given it was two serious names and one joke entry (I think), I dont think the post was meant to be anything truly definitive. At this point I'm more likely to write it off as town flailing at town. That tends to happen. A lot.

From my past couple games as scum, I do know one of the harder things to do is make sure you chat with your scum team in the actual game thread. Faddy and acohrs talking rugby could, theoretically, be meant to make that happen artificially, but honestly this early on it's hard to say. I realize this sort of undermines my "town flailing at town" statement above, but I wanted to be clear I'm not referring to the rugby chat as any sort of scumtell. Just making a note.

Lots of 'so and so played x way as so and so" and I'm basically putting no stock in that kind of thing. I know someone else (TB?) mentioned it, but that sort of meta analysis really kind of bugs me, especially when it devolves into "so and so wouldn't play scum that badly!". Especially then.

gotta go cook dinner, more (as if this is anything) from mobile later

Most pressure votes go nowhere tho. About as useful a pattern maker as an RNG vote.

I do find it funny that despite all the talk about acohrs, he ends with 0 votes and Lifeline is 2nd in votes. If he's scum, Acohrs dodged a pretty big batarang.

I really don't understand the Terra votes. So he humored Lifeline and voted for acohrs, so what?

Can someone not on mobile post the "who posted" link?

Vote: Faddy

A lot of his early posts are pure shade throwing. There's the "feud"(?) with Natiko, but not much else. I realize "not much else" is a serious pot/kettle situation. I thought about waiting until next day phase to bring this up, but I'm not big on either current leader so
That's all his posts from D1. It's a bunch of nothing, followed by a bunch of nothing disguised as contributing, then elaborating on and defending said nothing, then more nothing (garnered with a bit of "invalidating own argument") and then a vote against Faddy completely out of the left field (note that his previous argument for Faddy/arcohrs being potential Scum is a fucking rugby conversation. A. Rugby. Conversation). Well, I guess technically that Faddy vote is "against the grain" but other than that...

Natiko

Banned
I'm curious about those that haven't really spoke up today. At this point I would really like to hear more from those on the sideline because otherwise this day phase could get ate up with just a handful of us going in circles.

We may not agree on a lot, but Fat has been a bit of a question mark to me as of late. I still think the decision to sit on the sidelines was really strange and a bit sketchy. Given that though..

But why would I switch and kill any chance of an alternate lynch? All I would be doing is switching to a player I didn't want dead, for what to save a bit of face and hide in a pack of sheep.

At worst it could have been a tie but there were plenty of other players switching votes making it unclear what the vote count was through the last 10 minutes.
I also feel the same about you (and several others that I pointed out early in the day phase). A tie being the "worst" is actually pretty bad for us. If the day ends in a tie and the same NKs still happen, we would still have very little to go off. The conversation would revolve around lifeline who was town and then whoever caused the tie.

Long Live RetroMG, Magnanimous ruler of Gafia

Fat4all

Banned
For a while I pegged Sorian as being the kind to be the aggressive-scum type in this game, but the more I look back over the interaction between Sorian, Lifeline and Faddy, the more I think that role is being played by Faddy. This starts with a look back at the early day-one interactions.

By the way I am strongly believe Lifeline is not scum.

Very early in the game, while Lifeline was making his read on several people and discussing it with acohrs and Dr Worm, they stated this without provocation. At this point in time there's not much to read from it, until looking at their pattern of play over the course of the day. Immediate conversation has him siding with Lifeline out of, what he refers to as 'evidence', tying their alliances (or at least goodwill) to Lifeline early.

Don't try and implicate me as scum. Lifeline's post clearly shows evidence for you and acorn being a scum team. Stop trying to muddy the waters with your convoluted logic.

Faddy then takes another chance to tie himself to Lifeline by making them his number one town read. In fact, Faddy promotes and helps perpetuate Lifelines ill-made conclusions under the guise of liking Lifelines 'nativity'.

Don't do that. Get back in the game. Make some reads, blow the dust off these lazy vets!
Top Town.

1. Lifeline - unless this is the greatest noob gambit of all time your posts are too naive to be scum or have help
I don't know what I love more about Lifeline's post, that he put himself on his town list or that he lists Dr Worm as Batman.

I think Lifeline was being used as Faddy's shield.

Faddy attached themselves loosely to Lifeline early in the game, knowing that if they kept playing they way they were, they might get enought heat to be lynched on day one or two, and that backing that player to the grave would give them a leg up in the standing. One only has to look at some of Faddy's posts as the day progressed to see when they decided to start downplaying their faith in Lifeline. As the votes started to shift slightly towards Lifeline, they instead chose to poke at other spots in the game. Leading votes off of Terra (which would likely just hit Lifeline):

Votes for Terra are typical day 1 lazy town effort.

The lack of activity probably means we haven't got scum rattled at all.

As well as mentioning that Natiko should be lynched much too late into the day:

Personally, I think we should lynch Natiko

But as the day slipped by, they didn't lift a finger in defense of Lifeline (even though that last post was less than thirty mins away from the days end). In fact, there wasn't any other posts from then til the end. Lifeline was Faddy's number one town, and in the last 24 hours Faddy didn't mention Lifeline, nor raise any objections, to them getting lynched. As soon as they saw the potential for Lifeline to get lynched, they backed away from their side.

For being known as an 'aggressive player' (who's never been cast as a scum before, as they mentioned day one...), they ran away from Lifeline quite quickly.

At least, that's how it looks to me.

Faddy

Banned
For a while I pegged Sorian as being the kind to be the aggressive-scum type in this game, but the more I look back over the interaction between Sorian, Lifeline and Faddy, the more I think that role is being played by Faddy. This starts with a look back at the early day-one interactions.

Very early in the game, while Lifeline was making his read on several people and discussing it with acohrs and Dr Worm, they stated this without provocation. At this point in time there's not much to read from it, until looking at their pattern of play over the course of the day. Immediate conversation has him siding with Lifeline out of, what he refers to as 'evidence', tying their alliances (or at least goodwill) to Lifeline early.

Faddy then takes another chance to tie himself to Lifeline by making them his number one town read. In fact, Faddy promotes and helps perpetuate Lifelines ill-made conclusions under the guise of liking Lifelines 'nativity'.

I think Lifeline was being used as Faddy's shield.

Faddy attached themselves loosely to Lifeline early in the game, knowing that if they kept playing they way they were, they might get enought heat to be lynched on day one or two, and that backing that player to the grave would give them a leg up in the standing. One only has to look at some of Faddy's posts as the day progressed to see when they decided to start downplaying their faith in Lifeline. As the votes started to shift slightly towards Lifeline, they instead chose to poke at other spots in the game. Leading votes off of Terra (which would likely just hit Lifeline):

As well as mentioning that Natiko should be lynched much too late into the day:

But as the day slipped by, they didn't lift a finger in defense of Lifeline (even though that last post was less than thirty mins away from the days end). In fact, there wasn't any other posts from then til the end. Lifeline was Faddy's number one town, and in the last 24 hours Faddy didn't mention Lifeline, nor raise any objections, to them getting lynched. As soon as they saw the potential for Lifeline to get lynched, they backed away from their side.

For being known as an 'aggressive player' (who's never been cast as a scum before, as they mentioned day one...), they ran away from Lifeline quite quickly.

At least, that's how it looks to me.

What? Was I overprotective of Lifeline or did I run away from him?

Fat4all

Banned
I'd like to do a small read on Flame while I have the chance. The first couple of posts through the early day have been fairly innocuous.

I do have a bit of a strange feeling about this part of one of their posts, though

Does anyone wanna know who I think is scummy since I just joined the game? I'm surprised no one's already tried to get me to say something regarding it. ;)

I think on the surface it seems like nothing more than a playful taunt, or them aknologing that they haven't gotten too much attention as a 'new player' being put into the game pretty recently, but the idea of waiting to be asked for their opinion and stating that aloud to everyone seems overly staged. If one has opinions they want to discuss, they usually just say them. This felt a bit forced.

Besides that wiggle of weirdness I felt, Flame has been keeping involved in some of the discussions and gave a few thought out reads, and they prompted Penguin to get more involved. I would like to hear more reads from them though, or impression in general for how the day has gone (even if it has been a bit slow of a day so far, considering).

So far OK, no lean.

Faddy

Banned
Both.

You tied yourself to him the first half of day one, and then when the votes started shifting his way, you ran for the hills, hoping he would get the axe.

How was I tied to him? Because I correctly read that he was an over eager town player?

I town read Terra too. If he got lynched you could throw the same thing at me. It was clearly a no-win situation for me.

If I voted for either I would be getting hit for voting for someone I town read.

Top Bottom