• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Mafia |OT| My Little Scum can't be this cute! ()

Doesn't really seem like anyone is here for the most part. After I got up early and everything.

Here's what I believe:

We have no more neutrals.
We have 4-5 more scum.
If it's 5, we are currently in mylo.
Probably it's 4 but I don't want to risk it.

I won't say why I know, but we don't want to lynch Dragonz. We don't want to lynch Kawl.
Squid and Oreo are indeed female.

Vote: rac

If you don't explain yourself now you may never get a chance to.

rac

Banned
Of course on the day I'm gonna get lynched no one is changing there vote on the last 5 minutes

Not suspicious at all

Someone else get on rac, don't let ultron fuck this up.

Dragonz is exactly what she claims. Ordinary town. I would have voted her out days ago if I didn't know this.

Burbeting

Banned
"Hey what's this? A tie?"

"That's not good..."

"But I'm pretty sure we didn't do a tie!"

"I sense interference from beyond the grave..."

Nobody was lynched today due to a tie!

Night 6 begins. Remember that night phases last for 24 hours now.

pin_1494709200.png

DAY 6 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

WhereAreMahDragonz (5)
cabot 2615
squidyj 2657
BlackBuzzard 2839
rac 2857
ultron87 2862

rac (5)
Cewyn 2707
TheExodu5 2711
Kawl_USC 2743
flatearthpandas 2849
WhereAreMahDragonz 2850

TheExodu5 (1)
Poltergust 2835

Cewyn (1)
oreomunsta 2834

oreomunsta (0): WhereAreMahDragonz 2644 2850, Kawl_USC 2652 2743

cabot (0): squidyj 2599 2657, TheExodu5 2605 2711, rac 2723 2857

Poltergust (0): flatearthpandas 2631 2849

Everyone voted!

Day 6 Postcount: BlackBuzzard 19, cabot 50, Cewyn 11, flatearthpandas 16, Kawl_USC 39, oreomunsta 18, Poltergust 26, rac 21, squidyj 8, TheExodu5 27, WhereAreMahDragonz 15

6 votes for majority

A spider will deal with underlined sea creature

Burbeting

Banned
EPISODE 7: THE ONE WITH BAD ANIMATION

So uh… the lead animator got drunk again, which caused the episode being very botched. But uhhh. You get the gist right? Kawl is dead!

Kawl_USC is dead

Burbeting said:
Welcome to the fight against evil Gajin superhero-comics!

Your name is Lelouch vi Britannia from the anime Code Geass. You are one of the name princes of Britannia, but you want to stage a rebellion against the country. Helping this is a Geass, strange power that lets you to control others. You are also
an enormous Ham in terms of speeches you give.

Your role is 1-shot Governor. Once during the game you can send the Game Mod (Me, in this case) a command I COMMAND YOU during a day phase via a private message. Using this command will stop a lynch, and make the result of the day become no lynch.
Note, that you have to use your power when the day phase is actually going, so you cannot use your power after the day has ended due to time running out, or due to majority vote.

Also, your gender is Male.

You are aligned with Anime (That's Town)

You win when all threats to Anime have been eliminated!

Rest in Peace, Lelouch

Lelouch_geass_permanently_active.jpg

Day 7 Begins

gre_1494882000.png

Majority is 6

I am Naruto Uzamaki from Naruto.
My role is Male Role Cop.
I can use my sexy technique to make any male reveal their roles. Females are unaffected.

In order:
Bowlie checked Squid: No result, probably female
I checked Kyan: No result, female + male ascetic. This is why I believed kyan over dusk immediately but of course I had no real info so wifomed
I checked Dragonz: ordinary town. Wasnt about to waste my time checking dusk or exposing myself to protect him even if he was town.
I checked Kawl: 1 shot gov. Didn't have much to go on and one sub had already flipped scum
I checked oreo: No result. Was my top scum read.

Takeaway:
Dragonz is town
Kawl is town PR.

TheExodu5

Banned
I'm working overtime this weekend so I'm stuck posting on mobile. My time will be limited for now.

I messed up. I messed up my vote tag. I also should have just unvoted...forgot about ultron in the heat if the moment. And I think I messed up by going after rac.

I tried to switch my vote to Dragonz because I was uncomfortable that votes were not switching at all. I fully expected Polter/oreo to budge onto WMD, but they didn't. It felt like there was no scum coordination at all here, and so it felt like I might have been going after the wrong target in the first place.

fake edit:

But now with Kawl dead that only leaves Cewyn and fep as possible scum going after rac. I may have just panicked and tried shifting votes when I should have stayed on rac. Not that it mattered.

Oops, I left out a read.

Night 6.
Rac.
2 shot ninja.

Vote: rac

If I happen to survive another night, I'll be looking at exo for that last second bullshit onto dragonz.

rac

Banned
Jesus fucking Christ. だね
Day 5 and we're jerking off about vague mechanics? I am not a proprietor of fluff but it's a harem... Neutral has to find female players and then... graduates, I guess? Don't believe it's an arsonist but then that's gut, Seems too fucked now especially with ultron still fucking about.

Do i believe in ultron or arsonist??

Fuck this game as well. Squid was right earlier, we've got town believing false claims even after they are proved false.

Here's what i have to say. Dragon君 is probably town. Squidちゃん is probably town.

Oreo, fuck your claim.
Vote: oreomunsta

fuck your claim

Kawl's power would have probably been useful toward the beginning of the game, but it's basically suicide now. Not the worst person for scum to pick off.

I'm working overtime this weekend so I'm stuck posting on mobile. My time will be limited for now.

I messed up. I messed up my vote tag. I also should have just unvoted...forgot about ultron in the heat if the moment. And I think I messed up by going after rac.

I tried to switch my vote to Dragonz because I was uncomfortable that votes were not switching at all. I fully expected Polter/oreo to budge onto WMD, but they didn't. It felt like there was no scum coordination at all here, and so it felt like I might have been going after the wrong target in the first place.

fake edit:

But now with Kawl dead that only leaves Cewyn and fep as possible scum going after rac. I may have just panicked and tried shifting votes when I should have stayed on rac. Not that it mattered.

I decided not to budge because I refused to prove you right. You were the one I voted for, after all. I also have no idea why you tried to switch from rac (who you pegged as scum) to Dragonz (who you pegged as town). You are by far one of the most suspicious people here, and that's saying something coming from me.

We're now at the point where we can mass claim.

I'm prepared to do it if i get majority agreement

Well, I'm a yes to that. I've already given away pretty much every detail about myself except for name and description.

I checked oreo that night because I thought he was lying... Thought he might be the neutral.

Thanks for pulling up that post though. That's the only time I used kun in the game. Put it on dragonz because I had checked her already and knew she was male. And squid there, another one of my checks, with his gender.

While I'm willing to run along with flatearthpandas being the cop (his story seems to check out), we should definitely hold off on voting until we're absolutely sure we can agree on someone. Most likely, two town votes on another townie and we're donzo if the Mafia can quickly hammer their votes down.

TheExodu5

Banned
Kawl's power would have probably been useful toward the beginning of the game, but it's basically suicide now. Not the worst person for scum to pick off.

I decided not to budge because I refused to prove you right. You were the one I voted for, after all. I also have no idea why you tried to switch from rac (who you pegged as scum) to Dragonz (who you pegged as town). You are by far one of the most suspicious people here, and that's saying something coming from me.

I switched because I thought that I might have been wrong. My assumption was that you and oreo were scum along with Rac...so I expected some votes to shift on Dragonz. Instead, rac stayed in the vote lead right up until the end. That was suggesting to me that scum were happy with the vote.

That's how I interpreted the situation. Of course, scum may have simply left it up to chance (ultron) and decided not to put more suspicion on themselves by last minute vote switching.

rac

Banned
I checked oreo that night because I thought he was lying... Thought he might be the neutral.

Thanks for pulling up that post though. That's the only time I used kun in the game. Put it on dragonz because I had checked her already and knew she was male. And squid there, another one of my checks, with his gender.
this shit is hard on my phone

I switched because I thought that I might have been wrong. My assumption was that you and oreo were scum along with Rac...so I expected some votes to shift on Dragonz. Instead, rac stayed in the vote lead right up until the end. That was suggesting to me that scum were happy with the vote.

That's how I interpreted the situation. Of course, scum may have simply left it up to chance (ultron) and decided not to put more suspicion on themselves by last minute vote switching.

I was never going to go for Dragonz. My choice was between voting for rac or keeping my vote on you. I decided not to switch my vote solely because you and Cewyn were still on rac.

Turns out that may have been a mistake on my part, considering what you almost did at the end. I can't see you attempting to switch to Dragonz as anything but a dirty, scummy trick.

Top Bottom