• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Mafia |OT| My Little Scum can't be this cute! ()

that's not what those words mean

See, I can sort of see why Dragonz is voting on me. She's been scum reading me for several days now.

Your vote for me came late in the last day, and at a time when I had a dangerous vote count. Why are you doing this again? Is this for your data collection, as you put it? :/

Well it's been clear, no? I've read you as too scummy to be scum, but hey I now just think you're too scummy.

I won't write it off like people did with bar. I won't fall into that trap again

I am Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club

Flavor is how I come across as cold and pretentious, but I have a heart of gold, deep down. I care about others, and I am the leader of the Host Club

I'm vanilla

Happy?

cabot

Cabot is pretty well known to tunnel pretty hard on his scum reads and not look left or right. I find that a valid scum strategy is leaving Cabot alive if he is misguided in his scum reads and letting him muddy the air via persistence and general persuasiveness. Trying to remember the game where this was the case, believe it may have been Zelda? Any who I am hopeful that scum learned from our direction in gafia 3 to take advantage of the meta and NK off the wall targets so that posts exactly like yours eventually come up.

Cabbies a town read for me. Which makes me think those he's pushing for are town as well.

No responses to my earlier question?

cabot is town but I don't trust any of his reads.

Yeah, why am I alive?

DAY 6 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

oreomunsta (2)
WhereAreMahDragonz 2644
Kawl_USC 2652

WhereAreMahDragonz (2)
cabot 2615
squidyj 2657

Poltergust (1)
flatearthpandas 2631

cabot (1)
squidyj 2599 2657
TheExodu5 2605

No active vote for Day 6: BlackBuzzard, Cewyn, oreomunsta, Poltergust, rac

Day 6 Postcount: BlackBuzzard 2, cabot 9, Cewyn 0, flatearthpandas 2, Kawl_USC 12, oreomunsta 8, Poltergust 7, rac 1, squidyj 6, TheExodu5 7, WhereAreMahDragonz 8

Day 6 ends:
cya_1494622800.png

Automated vote tally here

6 votes for majority

rac

Banned
Will do a reads list after work. Would especially like to hear also from cewyn and rac.

ok
oreomunsta - scum
Poltergust - maybe town
flatearthpandas - town
cabot - scum
Cewyn - dunno
BlackBuzzard - town
squidyj - scum
TheExodu5 - dunno
WhereAreMahDragonz - town
Kawl_USC - dunno

rac

Banned
it felt too easy to me, i didnt trust ultron at all

votes were 4-4-4 and its a pain in the ass playing end of day on your phone

Kawl_USC

it felt too easy to me, i didnt trust ultron at all

votes were 4-4-4 and its a pain in the ass playing end of day on your phone

Okay but ultron is proven town. It clearly wasn't too easy to vote out polt as he's still here. So why the flip from scum to town?

Kawl_USC

also if you were so concerned about a 30 bandwagon you couldve switched to polt yourself
Also that's some wack deflection lol.

Something I've been seeing from numerous players in this game. People can point out inconsistencies in your logic without being required to take an action to counteract it. If I don't agree with your original scum read and vote for a day but you randomly switch once they actually get some heat to the person I'm scum reading, I can still call out that switch as suspicious without having to move my vote over.

Kawl_USC

Alright I'd buy polt/rac w/w.

But gotta think a more experienced scum player would tell them to make sure to double down on that? Taking the gorlak line and getting cred for a scummate lynch is pretty damn strong this late in the game.

cabot

Lol yes that's what happened later on after your unvote.

It's irrelevant to the point t of your unvote and sudden change on polt

cabot

I think the only reads I agree with from rac are exo being a dunno and BB being town.

The Cewyn dunno stands out to me. Would you lynch Cewyn?

Kawl_USC

If you were informed that you could not vote for a particular person for a given day phase, would that affect your read of said person?

Kawl_USC

Can you be a bit less cryptic? You can't vote for dragonz?
Not gonna clarify who it was on at the moment. Want to see what people's thoughts on it are. I'm more inclined to believe it is misdirection since using that power to protect a scum mate before a lylo situation seems foolhardy. The restriction was in place the previous day phase. I have full reign to vote whoever today.

TheExodu5

Banned
Assuming we're down to 4v7, taking one vote away from town is huge at this point, effectively making it a 4v6.

Of course, it could also be purely manipulative, giving you a reason to focus on that person.

Kawl_USC

Assuming we're down to 4v7, taking one vote away from town is huge at this point, effectively making it a 4v6.

Of course, it could also be purely manipulative, giving you a reason to focus on that person.
Yes but it was yesterday. If it had been used today I would be more sold on it being truly protective of the target.

TheExodu5

Banned
Not gonna clarify who it was on at the moment. Want to see what people's thoughts on it are. I'm more inclined to believe it is misdirection since using that power to protect a scum mate before a lylo situation seems foolhardy. The restriction was in place the previous day phase. I have full reign to vote whoever today.

If it was yesterday, we're looking at 4v9...I seriously doubt scum would use that power to save one of their own in that case. I agree with your assessment.

But I'm also curious...why would you bring this up now and not yesterday, suddenly when dragonz is picking up heat? The timing is suspicious.

Has anyone else been prevented from voting today? I think we should also consider that ultron may be prevented from voting for someone...we have no way of knowing, but his vote may be completely nullified, so we can't count on it. Keep this in mind if ever we're in a near tie situation.

Kawl_USC

So, if I'm reading this right, you were told by Bear-chan that you couldn't vote for some specific person in the last day phase?

Yes you are reading my posts correctly.

I'm not gonna answer that right now exo. And I didn't bring it up yesterday because I didn't want to reveal that the effect had been successful in case it was something that could be used on me again. It is a much stronger tool now than it was yesterday.

TheExodu5

Banned
Did you openly scum or town read this person? If you openly town read them, then I'd think the vote was misdirection. If you openly scum read them, then I would more likely consider it a defensive action.

If it's misdirection, what was the intent? That you would scum read them? That town discussion would be diverted from elsewhere? There are a lot of possibilities.

There's also no guarantee that this is a scum power. Could be part of a neutral win-con.

Top Bottom