• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

what are you guys talking about

you guys don't see the free balthier?

2HEqO58.png

Rixa

Bonuses:

Dr.Zivagranbago 100%
Ashe 75%
Raisler 75%
Vaan 50%

Penelo doesnt get 50% bonus?
Or didn't she just fit to picture?

Rare event currency unit is Thunderbug (Bug Killer)

Boss is ??? (some Dragon)
Weak against Earth Elemental (Aileen where art thou)
Dragon Killer!
Dragon Killer materia (fp unit Shaka tm)

Equipment:
Bahamut's Fang (accessory spear)
Crimson Blood (spear)
Dragon's Roar (gun)
Draco Spike (rod Increase magic damage against dragons (75%))

Esper :
Odin

Ace equipped with this shit:
Drco Spike
Odin
Dragon Killer

NeoCross

Question, I have like 80 metal gigantuars just sitting around, I'm also just starting and at rank 11 atm and I managed to pull a Tidus but I also have Noctis. Should I jist go ahead and max out Tidus or should I spread around my cactuars to evenly level out my party?

Question, I have like 80 metal gigantuars just sitting around, I'm also just starting and at rank 11 atm and I managed to pull a Tidus but I also have Noctis. Should I jist go ahead and max out Tidus or should I spread around my cactuars to evenly level out my party?

I'd go with Maxing out Noctis, he'll tear through most early game stuff solo no problem.

Alkez

You are aboslutely right, fixed it to post.
Mixed it with Ifrit's Claw.

Can you get dbl killer if you dual wield those 2 Spears?
Also added
Draco Spike (rod Increase magic damage against dragons (75%))

Hmm I think so. Should work with 2 Draco Spikes as well.

I wonder if Draco Spike's magic killer ability works with hybrid skills.

Rixa

Hmm I think so. Should work with 2 Draco Spikes as well.

I wonder if Draco Spike's magic killer ability works with hybrid skills.

Reddit has more theory crafting | GE Rewards: Holy Rod - Ace's perfect Weapon?

So Draco Spike & Holy Rod

* Draco Spike prolly doesnt work with Wild Card (but works with Tri-Beam)
* Holy Rod most likely works only with Wild Card

Tri-Beam
Randomly use:
(30%) Tri-beam Laser: Magic damage (2.8x) with ignore SPR (25%) to all enemies
(30%) Tri-beam Laser: Magic damage (4.2x) with ignore SPR (25%) to all enemies
(30%) Tri-beam Laser: Magic damage (5.6x) with ignore SPR (25%) to all enemies
(10%) Tri-beam Laser: Magic damage (22.5x) with ignore SPR (25%) to all enemies

Decrease fire, lightning, and light resistance (75%) for 3 turns to all enemies

=
1. Turn: Tri-Beam
2. Turn: Wild Card
3. Turn: Wild Card
4. Turn: Tri-Beam

Edit or just LB the event boss.

Rixa

Thank you !!!

Now if you can put up your Ace for like an hour or so later this evening that would be perfect....will clear Macalania once im home then.

Yeah its there and will be for some weeks from now.
I might tweak it littlebit tomorrow after maintenance. Since upcoming event can be good for Ace (Dragon boss = Wild Card + Limit Burst benefit from killer materia).

Of course if I happen to pull Zargawhatever or AsheRasler they might be my friend leaders for the bonus.

PSA: Maintenance tomorrow 6h. Starts 2 hour before game day change (thus my time 09:00 morning).

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Yeah its there and will be for some weeks from now.
I might tweak it littlebit tomorrow after maintenance. Since upcoming event can be good for Ace (Dragon boss = Wild Card + Limit Burst benefit from killer materia).

Of course if I happen to pull Zargawhatever or AsheRasler they might be my friend leaders for the bonus.

PSA: Maintenance tomorrow 6h. Starts 2 hour before game day change (thus my time 09:00 morning).

Cool.
Oh nice a new event is coming up too ? Guess thats means some new Tickets as well.

btw. Do we have a list of the Top Ability Awakenings or what units benefit most of them ? I want to start farming some of the Crystals needed, just wondering between Lightning, Firion and Chizuru what unit makes most sense to invest in....i think its Firion, i really dont care about Lightning and hate her long-ass attack animation to be honest lol.

Rixa

Cool.
Oh nice a new event is coming up too ? Guess thats means some new Tickets as well.

btw. Do we have a list of the Top Ability Awakenings or what units benefit most of them ? I want to start farming some of the Crystals needed, just wondering between Lightning, Firion and Chizuru what unit makes most sense to invest in....i think its Firion, i really dont care about Lightning and hate her long-ass attack animation to be honest lol.

Forget Lightning, she's gone and should be on the bench. Your best bet of those 3 is Firion.

Exviuswiki | Ability Awakening
Reddit | Enhancements.

Reddit has all the future enhancements JP has got til this day. So it is good to check what units will get what (Greg forexample).

Kouriozan

Definitely Firion, when his Killers procs with Fin Briar +2 he's amazing.

bonkeng

Cool.

Upgrade Firion. He's better than most 4* and some 5*.

cw_sasuke

Alright thanks guys - Firion it is.
I just went to the ability stage only to realize that i havent even seen the more rare materials needed for the Awakenings yet....if they are THIS rare - i might be better holding off now and save them for Gilgamesh or Agrias down the line.

Guess i will have to farm the Vortex stage for them now.
Forget Lightning, she's gone and should be on the bench. Your best bet of those 3 is Firion.

Reddit | Enhancements.

Reddit has all the future enhancements JP has got til this day. So it is good to check what units will get what (Greg forexample).

I wonder if Agrias will get her her 6* version the same time she gets her Ability Awakenings ? If so she probably will be my focus if this lets me team up with Orlandu friends.

Lyrian

Daily before work: blue --> GOLD (Oh God, 5th troll gold incoming this week) --> Rikku

FINALLY. I almost thought this was going to be another Secret of Mana disaster. Took far, far, too many pulls to land her.

10 Wakkas though :/ Ugh.

cw_sasuke

What are the relics you can get from the expedition mode even used for ?

Fuckkk

Last day for mog king was yesterday... fuck!!!!!!

Shit...i didnt even get to spend the 40k Crimson Ores i farmed on the last day.....come on.

In the past the items stayed available for like at least a week after a event ended.
Man i swear i have the worst luck with this game right now lol.

brave frontier mog king?
Yeah :-/

Zalasta

Haven't use up my guaranteed 10+1 yet, thinking I should save it until Friday and maybe snatch up some bonus units, or is it a bad idea since the summon pool will be diluted even more?

I thought we had one more day on the mog king exchange. Luckily I did spent like 200K yesterday, but left 18K. Should've checked first and bought more awakening materials.

Free pull: Mercedes...again

Really making some progress right now though. <2% to go on dual wield and <10% on the other main ones I'm lacking. Wilhelm pushed to LB level 10 from the expedition rewards and more to come in the raid. Makes me glad Rikku isn't needed just yet since she's second on that list so will be staying 4* for a good while.

I need a shopping list soon though. Gonna work on evade gear for Noctis and tanky stuff for Wilhelm. Are there any reasonably easy to get ones I should be looking out for? Is Wilhelm's TM worth going for?

Haven't use up my guaranteed 10+1 yet, thinking I should save it until Friday and maybe snatch up some bonus units, or is it a bad idea since the summon pool will be diluted even more?

I thought we had one more day on the mog king exchange. Luckily I did spent like 200K yesterday, but left 18K. Should've checked first and bought more awakening materials.

I kinda wish I'd saved mine even though I got a decent pull. I keep going into the banner again every day in hopes that Gumi will slip up and accidentally reopen it XD

brave frontier mog king?

Yep

What are the relics you can get from the expedition mode even used for ?

Shit...i didnt even get to spend the 40k Crimson Ores i farmed on the last day.....come on.

In the past the items stayed available for like at least a week after a event ended.
Man i swear i have the worst luck with this game right now lol.

Only 20k here, but still need more 6* mats!

cw_sasuke

Yep

Only 20k here, but still need more 6* mats!

Have been out for a couple months so i really could have used those 6* materials for down the line....what a bummer.

The game clearly wants me to rage quit - but i will keep going for this month.

Rixa

Have been out for a couple months so i really could have used those 6* materials for down the line....what a bummer.

The game clearly wants me to rage quit - but i will keep going for this month.

Remember to do daily dungeon (5 nrg if I remember right) in Vortex, it changes daily and gives crysts.

Daily 2nd Rikku. Nice, now I for sure won't waste any moogles on her and just farm the TM.

I wonder if they will add Balthier to the 2nd week or something. I was going to pull for Zarg but if he is a tank, I will probably just try for an Ashe and Rasler and call it a day.

Reddit | Enhancements.

Ouch

Harsh but Lightning really has fallen from grace

Outside of a new player filling a slot or using her in Arena (there are better options here too) there really isnt anything for her to do

She has good enhancements but they are terribly expensive and dont give the bang for the buck you would expect

If they want Lightning to be viable again she needs at least a 50% reduction in her enhancement costs

evangd007

- Daily - Fozzy Bear

- Day early mog king means I missed out on a purecryst. Was waiting to figure out which one to get.

- GL exclusive Holy rod will be nice for Ace and Rem

- No split banner, the main man Balthier is absent for the time being. Instead we get Zargabaath, a support. I can't wait to whiff on Ashe and pull 3 of him so my elite support and tanking core of Zargabaath, Rikku, and Warrior of Light can support and protect my non-existent damage units.

- Lightning would be in a fine place on GL if they changed her enhancements. Make Crushing Blow +2 6 hit and normalize the hit frames, delete the Area Blast enhancement, and replace it with an enhancement to, IDK, Dual Wield so that it gives +20% ATK with guns and +20% ATK with greatswords or something.

- Daily - Fozzy Bear

- Day early mog king means I missed out on a purecryst. Was waiting to figure out which one to get.

- GL exclusive Holy rod will be nice for Ace and Rem

- No split banner, the main man Balthier is absent for the time being. Instead we get Zargabaath, a support. I can't wait to whiff on Ashe and pull 3 of him so my elite support and tanking core of Zargabaath, Rikku, and Warrior of Light can support and protect my non-existent damage units.

Was no Split banner confirmed?

Thats a shame if true

Kouriozan

Both Ashe and Rasler can chain with Fohlen so I'm definitely interested.
If I can't get Rikku on daily, just give me one of them, Gumi please.
It's not confirmed, but who would be the 4* on the second banner? Ashe and Rasler are already both on the Zargabaath banner.

Plus next week is most certainly the story event.

Dear Player,

Regarding your concern, please be informed that players can get a maximum of 2 6&#9733; Kelsus if they started on the 1st day of June. Players can get up to 2 Kelsus units. If players started during the anniversary and did all the dailies and activities, they can only get 1 Kelsus unit. We do hope this clarifies your inquiry. For other concern to the game, feel free to contact us again, thank you.

Regards,
The Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Global Operations Team.

By the way.

Did it, undying myth. 100 arena kills.

Revenge for back in October (original account I had 99 arena kills during brave frontier 1, I'm actively in my final battle. Wife calls, bumps game and I lost the streak)

Been trying since I restarted in February, and now it is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom