• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

Chris Geidner @chrisgeidner
BREAKING: Sessions' DOJ says that gay people aren't protected from discrimination under Title VII. (link: https://www.buzzfeed.com/dominichol...-rights-in-a?utm_term=.ktvZArnwjq#.ol95RA2W0z) buzzfeed.com/dominicholden/… by @dominicholden

really sticking up for LGBT people today.

Let me quote myself from earlier...

The more I hear about the potential transgender ban in the military, the angier I become and the more fearful I becoming about LGBT rights and freedoms in general.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Washington is really a mess this week, both Congress and Trump Administration are being extra stupid this week.

Kusagari

And that story shows why Sessions won't resign without a fight.

His entire life has been an uphill climb for this one position where he can gleefully fuck over minorities and LGBT citizens to his hearts content.

Dems aren't going to put any other amendments up until they see the skinny bill to try to put the pressure on Republicans to put the final bill on the floor.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So Pence was behind the push for the transgender ban? Shocking.

PBY

Banned
And that story shows why Sessions won't resign without a fight.

His entire life has been an uphill climb for this one position where he can gleefully fuck over minorities and LGBT citizens to his hearts content.

Pretty much. Dude has to fucking GO.

I just got the weirdest, most hilarious vision of Kid Rock losing the primary and his supporters accusing the Michigan GOP of rigging it (which, if they were smart, they would).

Sobriquet

DFsrs2_WAAQF04V.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/890352915168321536

Daniel Dale‏ @ddale8

Gov. Sam Brownback's tenure in Kansas is ending early: Trump is making him Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom.

edit: Beaten, badly. I Command-F'd "brownback" and got nothing :(

16 million in year one? Jesus. The initial numbers made it look not as bad. But I should have known nuking the individual mandate would just cause an immediate collapse anyway.
it goes from 26 million uninsured under current law to 42 million uninsured in 2018, 44 by 2024. That's 16 million more uninsured in year one.

DFsuO0gXgAApc0n.jpg:large

About the trans military Disruption! effort that doesn't seem to be working... The wiretap business was a month+ of wasted time. They should just go back to accusing people of made-up offenses, not like they have any trust to squander from intel agencies.

Zolo

About the trans military Disruption! effort that doesn't seem to be working... The wiretap business was a month+ of wasted time. They should just go back to accusing people of made-up offenses, not like they have any trust to squander from intel agencies.

That was literally one of the big starters to the giant mess they're in.

Jesus is Lil Jeffrey getting his affairs in order before he's shown the door today mother of God...

DFsrs2_WAAQF04V.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/890352915168321536

Daniel Dale‏ @ddale8

Gov. Sam Brownback's tenure in Kansas is ending early: Trump is making him Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom.

edit: Beaten, badly. I Command-F'd "brownback" and got nothing :(

Note how he's not an ambassador to an actual country, of which we are still largely vacant of.

Yeah, this is a day. A day it certainly is.

royalan

Pres Trump dedicated to putting radical Muslims in graves whereas Pres Obama was dedicated to putting men in the ladies room. #MAGA

Everyone's "pretty" bigot, Tomi Lahren.

Fuck ANYBODY who finds value in engaging her

sphagnum

Banned
Everyone's "pretty" bigot, Tomi Lahren.

Fuck ANYBODY who finds value in engaging her

I think she's been supplanted in the field of blonde white pretty racists by Lauren Southern after she got fired from The Blaze tbh. Do people still pay attention to Tomi?

Ogodei

Normally? No. Now? Who the fuck knows.

Sebelius was governor before Brownback and Brownback's leaving his party's name in a shambles, although Kansas is kind of like Rhode Island: second party's so weak that the moderate version of the dominant party is the main threat.

Maxim726X

I think she's been supplanted in the field of blonde white pretty racists by Lauren Southern after she got fired from The Blaze tbh. Do people still pay attention to Tomi?

She certainly wants people to pay attention to her after a disgusting tweet like that.

Poor snowflake can't get a job, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom