• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat 2 [Mafia] |OT| Electric Boogalove

Burbeting

Banned
starsketch & absolutbro (8)
natiko
franconp
crimsonfist
nomadic sparks
sophia
karkador
dr. worm
natiko
hey_monkey

rac & acohrs (2)
sawneeks
hey_monkey
dr. worm
absolutbro

trigger & ty4on (0)
sorian
hey_monkey

natiko & nomadic sparks (0)
nin1000

darryl & nin1000 (0)
sorian
nomadic sparks

sawneeks & sorian (3)
acohrs
rac
darryl

crimsonfist & sophia (1)
natiko
nin1000

xbro & karkador (3)
ty4on
trigger
natiko
sorian
dr. worm

Burbeting

Banned
nn4.png

Flavor? You get that later! Bear was too busy playing videogames!

StarSketch & AbsolutBro have been removed from the game!

Someone has informed the two of you that evil forces of Love are going to destroy the world of shippers! Now this just won’t do, right? The two of you have decided to join the battle against the wretched warriors of love!

You are paired with StarSketch/AbsolutBro, and you two are shipping Tsunade and Orochimaru from Naruto!

You are Aligned with Shippers of Nonsensicality (That means TOWN).

The two of you are An Ordinary Pair of Shippers. This means, that neither of you have any special powers. But you people can vote!

Also, as you are a Pair, you will get a private Shippers Chat in the Outer Gafia to use for communication to each other. Remember, that if one of you dies, your pair will die with you.

Your chat is here: [OH YES OROCHIMARU, USE YOUR SNAKEY TONGUE]

The Game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412319

You will win, if everyone, who are against your faction, are defeated!

Night 4 Begins

Usual rules, night actions 2 hours before day ends.

Day 5 Begins in:

ora_1503428400.png

DAY 4 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

StarSketch & AbsolutBro (8) voted out
Natiko 3473 3523
franconp 3527
CrimsonFist 3663
Nomadic Sparks 3669
Sophia 3730
Karkador 3887
Dr. Worm 3950
Natiko 3952
hey_monkey 3955

Sawneeks & Sorian (3)
CrimsonFist 3472 3663
acohrs 3654
Darryl 3670
rac 3894

Xbro & Karkador (3)
Ty4on 3752
Trigger 3793
Natiko 3873 3952
Sorian 3883
Dr. Worm 3888 3934

rac & acohrs (2)
Sawneeks 3494
hey_monkey 3930 3955
Dr. Worm 3934 3950
AbsolutBro 3938

CrimsonFist & Sophia (1)
Natiko 3676 3873
nin1000 3786

Trigger & Ty4on (0): Sorian 3530 3689, hey_monkey 3711 3930

Natiko & Nomadic Sparks (0): nin1000 3547 3786

Darryl & nin1000 (0): Nomadic Sparks 3583 3669, Sorian 3689 3883

No active vote for Day 4: Royal_Flush, StarSketch, Xbro

Day 4 Postcount: AbsolutBro 20, acohrs 14, CrimsonFist 31, Darryl 14, Dr. Worm 18, franconp 21, hey_monkey 59, Karkador 11, Natiko 51, nin1000 20, Nomadic Sparks 8, rac 9, Royal_Flush 1, Sawneeks 27, Sophia 30, Sorian 64, StarSketch 13, Trigger 10, Ty4on 48, Xbro 7

Names in underline failed to meet minimum postcount - your moderator will deal with them.

Coppanuva

Man... I keep thinking you would have had enough of silly love songs.

I look around me and I see it isn't so.

Some people wanna fill their boats with silly love songs.

and what's wrong with that? I'd like to know. Cause here I go... AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

maxresdefault.jpg

Burbeting

Banned
d5.jpg

It has been five days of shipping already, yet the ships are still floating somewhere in an unspecified ocean. The con was supposed to be all fun and shipping, instead there had been nothing but senseless killing and insane advertisement breaks!

”But... maybe last night nobody died, like last time!", one naive little shipper said. ”Maybe the killings have stopped for good!"

But it was nothing but wishful thinking. One specific ship had been crushed into two halves, and had almost completely sank. It's occupants, Darryl and nin1000, had drown in their sleep.

”What the... what's that stuff?"

Out of the wreckage, weird stuff emerged, such as potions, magic wands and pictures of... naked Alan Rickman?

Darryl & nin1000 have been removed from the game!

Someone has informed the two of you that evil forces of Love are going to destroy the world of shippers! Now this just won't do, right? The two of you have decided to join the battle against the wretched warriors of love!

You are paired with Darryl/Nin1000, and you two are shipping Hermione Granger and Severus Snape from Harry Potter!

You are Aligned with Shippers of Nonsensicality (That means TOWN).

The two of you are A Pair of Bookies. During a night phase, you can send the Game Mod (Me, in this case) a guess on who will be lynched during the next day phase. If your guess is correct, you will receive a 1-shot power for you to use. There are multiple powers you can receive. The guess is sent with the command GUESS: (can be sent as a PM or typed in outer gafia)

Also, as you are a Pair, you will get a private Shippers Chat in the Outer Gafia to use for communication to each other. Remember, that if one of you dies, your pair will die with you.

Your chat is here: [SEVERUS, NOW THAT I AM OUT OF SCHOOL, I CAN TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU]

The Game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412319

You will win, if everyone, who are against your faction, are defeated!

Day 5 Begins

Majority is 9

red_1503687600.png

Natiko

Banned
We should be wary of throwing votes around in case scum started at four boats.

I didn't have much time to look over the day end yesterday but what I did it was hard to gather too much since we all got spooked when someone said Star/AB could tie it. Really wish the Kark lynch had won out because I think there's a good chance they're scum.

I didn't have much time to look over the day end yesterday but what I did it was hard to gather too much since we all got spooked when someone said Star/AB could tie it. Really wish the Kark lynch had won out because I think there's a good chance they're scum.

There's 8 pairs left, if scum started at 4 we'd have lost.

There could still be a neutral though, so we need to be careful at end of day.

Sophia

There's 8 pairs left, if scum started at 4 we'd have lost.

There could still be a neutral though, so we need to be careful at end of day.

No, because we took one of those pairs out, remember? (Sorry, my math was bad in the love boat, Crimson >_<)

Either way, we should treat this as Mylo. Eight pairs left, so it could very well be five town pairs and three scum pairs.

I think we should lay out our cases, because I feel like racohrs and Tygger have a better chance than xKark but I'm always willing to listen to arguments.

I feel bad for AbBro because he kinda got the short end of the mafia stick here.

I'm mildly surprised that ninrryl didn't seem to even really hint at powers. I hope they didn't die with information. :/

If they never won a bet then they might not have had anything to give.

Those two dying makes me think there's probably scum in the top posters. Scum shouldn't have any reason to avoid shooting a team more widely town read since there probably isn't a doctor aside from the virgins.

Dr. Worm

Banned
I got the okay from franconp, so here goes.

We're 3-shot Trackers, but we've sucked. Really screwed the pooch with our targets, but oh well. Shipping Gwen Stacy and the Sandman.

N1 we went to StarSketch. She didn't do anything.

N2 we went to Royal_Flush. We can confirm that he visited Ourokitty.

We sat out N3. Since there was no NK, we figured we could hold off.

N4 we went to Darrnin. He expected Sorian to die as well, fwiw.

Dr. Worm

Banned
When D2 rolled around and we got people crawling out of the woodwork to come after us, we suspected that we were hit by some kind of scum investigative role that were onto us on the prior night. In the wake of the deaths of those who suspected this, we're kinda rethinking this.

If Sorian is Town, my guess is that scum packs a Ninja to counteract us.

Sawneeks

Banned
I got the okay from franconp, so here goes.

We're 3-shot Trackers, but we've sucked. Really screwed the pooch with our targets, but oh well. Shipping Gwen Stacy and the Sandman.

N1 we went to StarSketch. She didn't do anything.

N2 we went to Royal_Flush. We can confirm that he visited Ourokitty.

We sat out N3. Since there was no NK, we figured we could hold off.

N4 we went to Darrnin. He expected Sorian to die as well, fwiw.

Why did you pick those targets?

Ty4on

Ty4on and Trigger

lol you guys

Anyhow I looked over the start of D2 and it's interesting:
We got hit with a silencing shot. So we can't really communicate throughout Day 2.

I didn't really know if it was proper etiquette to bring it up out of the blue, and I couldn't really ask Kark how to broach the subject.
What exactly is a silencing shot?
Our chat gets locked until Day 2 is over.
day AND night

what changed from last day phase?

uhhhhhhhhh

rac, buddy, you were pretty defeatist last day phase. What was that about?

-----

I was worried we were going to die last night, but I also thought in general it would be a top posting pair. I wonder if scum was trying to game the system and pick someone unexpected because they were worried about a doctor. Very surprised to see Darryl and Nin. All roads there really lead back to Sawrian, but if it's purposeful to make them a target or if it is them is unknown, obviously. It's a good play regardless.

Dr. Worm

Banned
Why did you pick those targets?

N1 we were mostly just starved for info. StarSketch kinda goes under the radar, so we figured that we'd search her to see if we could confirm her either way early.

N2 was us looking at Royal_Flush, which a number of other people were picking up on based on rumblings the following Day. Had the boat not claimed when they did, we were prepared to start grilling them on D3.

N4 we just made ranked lists of potential targets and compromised from there. Kinda just rolled the dice there.

Top Bottom