• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmafying Your Avatar: 2010 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody add some snow to my avatar and maybe put a santa hat on one of the pirates in the background? Thanks in advance!

Xun said:
Anyone? :(

mickeyhatersgonnahate.gif

okay clearly I'm not very good at this, but this is what I came up with.

aYkki.gif

Black and white version

sQTXH.gif

I made these in After Effects....anyone who's better at this than me know why the edited version have those like....gray pixels all around it? Why does it lose the originals quality?

DumbNameD

Tried another round. Use if you want, or not. Rehosted.
Vox-Pop:
bSxhf.png

Topher, one with hat and icy background, and other with a random reindeer:
HxxuI.png
0hm1T.png

Beowulf28, not sure if the reference is clear or gettable:
1sJ21.gif

AvidNobody, kept it simple, one with hat and one without:
uXaGH.png
EnXbU.png

clemenx:
Nnmmz.png

X-Frame

Not sure if anything can be done with my Grace Park avatar .. but would be awesome if someone creative could think of something!

Wanace

My creepy gnome with a santa hat would be radical.

However if someone creative can come up with something that fits with the creepiness of the gnome in the night and Christmas, go wild :lol

Forkball said:
Anyone want to take a crack at mine?

For some reason every time I add snow the original loses quality :( if you want to take the quality loss here yeah go:

JCJTr.gif

If you want to wait for someone more experienced to make something, my feelings wont be hurt! haha

daw840

chewing.gif

I suppose I will request one more time. These chewing monsters would love a little holiday spirit. Whatever you want to do with them, they will be happy. I promise.

NeoUltima

I guess I should do my request the official way:

Request
Type of Avatar: GIF (current avatar)
Description: Maybe like a Rudolph nose and some antlers or santa hat? Or however you want to Christmasify me if that's too hard.

WedgeX

Banned
Siebzehn50 just made me a new avatar, and it needs some christmastime love! My old George Michael-Charlie Brown will have to sit this Christmas out. Paint just won't cut it, unfortunately.

Request
Type of Avatar: Image
Description: A santa hat on Wedge's head would be grand. :D

WedgeAlphabetAvatarbySiebzehn50.gif

xclaw

Request
Type of Avatar: gif
Description: I'd be greatful if someone could do that snow fall animation on mine and if they can shrink down a Santa hat for Adon it would be appreciated.

Happy Holidays!

Shanadeus

Banned
Hey, I can't make any new threads so if someone could change my avatar to reflect on this it'd be great:

F5OZ9.jpg

Change the "New" to "No" if you could maybe.

Thanks in advance!

Lionheart1827 said:
9PLNg.gif

I tried, not really sure how to get animated snow in there, I know somebody here can though.
It's like an ealy Christmas present! Thanks so much!

( If snow would be easy for someone else to .gif, I'd be up for it though [not trying to seem ungrateful, just honest :p] )

deleted

If someone could try something about mine... Seems like a hard one, got no idea how to add christmas to a quad damage.
sxoxe9.gif

MrBig

Shanadeus said:
Hey, I can't make any new threads so if someone could change my avatar to reflect on this it'd be great:

F5OZ9.jpg

Change the "New" to "No" if you could maybe.

Thanks in advance!
shanadeus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom