• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls Mafia |OT| Git Gud or Die Trying

Sawneeks

Banned
completely unnecessary too i guess

if the cop stays alive for too long its gonna be problematic though

if the cop is dead and we got scum corn it allows cm to control the conversation for an extra two days

to be honest out of all the claims today I find Trigger's the most believable. Counterclaimed CM, forthcoming with all information, and not really prompted to do so/wasn't in the limelight. If Trigger IS lying then I have no idea what the hell is going on lol.

rac

Banned
someone or multiple someone's in lords read list is scum and this is a fucking distraction

i also have terrible feelings about monkey but that's every game ive played with her except just mafia and she does early that game

Verelios

i am the cop

someone or multiple someone's in lords read list is scum and this is a fucking distraction

i also have terrible feelings about monkey but that's every game ive played with her except just mafia and she does early that game
What do you mean by both of these statements? I'm guessing the first is being flippant, but what's interesting about LoC's read list?

sorry i should have been clearer,
i have not been hypnotized.

So if Stan is to be believed, CM started lying and finished lying. But why? To bait the PRs? So he could then rely on the "BUT WHY WOULD SCUM DO THIS IT'S TERRIBLE" defense? He keeps insisting that if he's scum, so is Stan. He did even start the game calling this a 1:1. But let's say we lynch CM and then lynch Stan for good measure because why not. But what does this gain? Like why do it?

Here's a tinfoil hat shot in the dark: What if CM got hypnotized and knew he would have to fess up to being scum before day's end so is pulling this wild thing so that we maybe also kill Stan? So if he goes he at least takes someone with him?

Everyone always thinks I'm scum. It's cool. You better not be the gf, tho!

But let's go through this: scum has no chat. So it's not planned by more than one person. Who's supported him so far? Why would kits vote nin and not engage with the conversation? DOES this implicate Stan in any way? What do we do after lynching CM? Because I think we gotta.

Verelios

I want to believe CM but I'm skeptical he's telling the truth. Lie once and what stops you from lying again? And supposing he is lying, if the hynotist hasn't used their power and doesn't want to counter claim or they're dead, we're up shit Creek.

All we can really do is wait and see if the hynotist ability activates or doesn't.

Sawneeks

Banned
Thanks! Honestly, this game is a completely different game than D2. Thought I'd be on the chopping block right now after the end of D2. I see a lot of PR claims, but want to track them before saying more

??

Why not give your thoughts now? Why hold them back?

Indeed they are not.

^

echoing this because i'm also confused

sorry i should have been clearer,
i have not been hypnotized.

giphy.gif

so either CM or Stan is lying. Or both????

Or I guess was hoping we'd turbo someone before he had to fess up. I don't know. There has to be some reason to pull this.

The only think that's coming to my mind is trying to bait PR claims out in the open. Fakeclaim Cop to get the real one to claim and then fakeclaim Hypnotist to get the real one to claim or claim either to see if either of them still live? It's not like we can confirm which PRs are alive or dead or even if any of the claims so far are lying or not. :x

Everyone always thinks I'm scum. It's cool. You better not be the gf, tho!

But let's go through this: scum has no chat. So it's not planned by more than one person. Who's supported him so far? Why would kits vote nin and not engage with the conversation? DOES this implicate Stan in any way? What do we do after lynching CM? Because I think we gotta.

I don't think you're Scum. :<

also when I get the chance I'll go over CornBro and see if I find anything there, might be a bit though.

DAY 3 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Christina Mackenzie (2)
Trigger 995
rac 1034

nin1000 (2)
kitsunelaine 956 968
StanleyPalmtree 972
kitsunelaine 1054

StanleyPalmtree (1)
Christina Mackenzie 904
flatearthpandas 906 993
Verelios 924 999
kitsunelaine 968 1054

rac (0): hey_monkey 880 912

No active vote for Day 3: flatearthpandas (has previously voted), hey_monkey (has previously voted), isaacnukem, Muffin1611, nin1000, oreomunsta, Sawneeks, Verelios (has previously voted)

Day 3 Postcount: Christina Mackenzie 16, flatearthpandas 19, hey_monkey 47, isaacnukem 1, kitsunelaine 8, Muffin1611 16, nin1000 10, oreomunsta 2, rac 25, Sawneeks 15, StanleyPalmtree 11, Trigger 8, Verelios 23

Day 3 ends:
bla_1505761200.png

Automated vote tally here

7 votes for majority

nin1000

Banned
ok, so its still early in the morning, but i just want to try to recap things in my mind.
please correct me if i made a mistake.

Rac begins the day by saying that we got scum.
- I think he slipped there

CM comes out of nowhere saying that he is the cop and Stanley is scum
- I believed him but wanted to wait for further discussion

Stan claims he is being framed
- I laughed since i thought he was scum

Trigger comes into play claiming HE is the cop
- Head started to hurt a bit right here
Claims he checked Hey-Minkey aswell as Verelios ( both Town aligned )

CM comes back and says he hypnotized Stan
- I did not know what to believe at this point

StanleyPalmtree claims he is a firekeeper.
- was he indeed hypnotized ? ( i thought that if he was indeed hypnotized he would
have made a full on claim not such a harf assed thing.

Rac comes back asking monkey the real question. Is she the godfather ?
- what a bold player he is
follow up post saying that CM is the only scum he got
- what is going on!?!?

--- there is a lot of discussion in between and kits tunneling on me --

After a confirmation of a mod, Rac is forced to claim

Rac claims to be the cop
- kill me

he throws in some riddles saying that LoC had multiple scums in his read list.

i really dont know where i am with my thoughts but i am tend to believe Rac at this point

No more counterclaim. And I'm a 'he' not 'they'.

Big Hat Logan. There's no reason for me as scum to plant this, shutting down my options.

If Stanley and I are scum, how did we plan out this elaborate hoax without scum chat? I had no interaction with him on Day 1 and was near absent on Day 2 other than voting on him.

Does putting up 2 scum for a cop sound like a fair trade?

This was one was after that. He's clearly insisting on the hypno claim.

rac

Banned
legit surprised i had any left, iv been thinking im already dead this whole day.

bull

in any case we lynch stanley today
if cm is lying then the hypnotist can hit anyone tonight and we'll know
if cm is lying and the hypnotist is dead gg
this definitely forces them to act

rn im forced to believe cm

Unvote

Top Bottom