• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmafying Your Avatar: 2010 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratrat

j6gru.gif

looks like some kinda robotic sex doll...intentional?

Rikyfree

Please Gaf, I need help. I have almost no skills in photoshop. Can anyone Christmasify my avatar into a cheery Uncharted 3 Holiday Drake?

zxlb2x.gif

DumbNameD

Tried a few more. Been trying to avoid gifs, but it's getting close to that time of the year. Use if you want. Rehosted.
AcridMeat:
gmDCN.gif

Amakusa:
XfEIz.gif

Arnie:
6N4yk.png

claviertekky:
ofZ4X.gif

Crab Shaker:
MwxTN.png

Cryptozoologist:
yjQ59.png

Salsashark:
74CU4.gif

Sgt.Pepper:
BfuHT.png

DumbNameD

Some janky animation, but I tried. It's possible I turned an animated gif into something non-animated by mistake; I did that with two of them. Just pick yours out if you want to use it; the file name should match the intended user name. Rehosted.
MCmH1.gif
qD6Lx.gif
jE8ur.gif
SUs4U.gif
UcIue.gif
q4WX2.gif
yQAtV.gif

cJWAK.gif
aSgGv.gif
0fMZB.gif
KtZ3C.gif
hrvth.png
TBl6Y.gif

Wanace

DumbNameD said:
Tried a few more. Been trying to avoid gifs, but it's getting close to that time of the year. Use if you want. If you do, please rehost.

Cryptozoologist:
Cryptozoologist.png

Haha, awesome man, thanks!

jts

...hate me...
I've been without an avy for a while but I want to get back with a classic.

internet24591.jpg

Christmafy this one GAF, pleaase ^_^

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
GIVE ME A SANTA HAT VERSION OF MY AVATAR NOW PLEASE

there is plenty of room for vertical expansion, I just need that hat bitches

the first one to do this has a very special treat ahead of him *

* contents of treat is subject to vary

Veitsev

Can someone do mine? Please :D A steam buddy made him into a awesome red nosed nibbler (red nose + antlers) that I miss, but the picture got deleted after a crash/reformat :( Don't bother resizing cause I use this avatar on multiple sites/steam.

nibbler-3-1.png

Dkong said:
Anyone feel like doing mine? Static image with a christmas hat will be fine. I would attempt it myself but I only have a laptop with OSX, I'm not a graphical guru and I don't know a free image editor that works like the old Paintshop Pro on windows :lol

Awesome with the present coming up haha!

yItaf.jpg

DumbNameD said:
Tried a few more. Been trying to avoid gifs, but it's getting close to that time of the year. Use if you want. If you do, please rehost.

Sgt.Pepper, that's supposed to be the tip of Santa's hat in his mouth, but looking at it now, it kinda looks like he's licking an egg or maybe a snowball, so minor variations:
SgtPepper01.png
SgtPepper03.png
SgtPepper02.png
SgtPepper04.png
Holy shit. Thanks!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom