• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The curse of fat hides our penises

Status
Not open for further replies.
heliosRAzi said:
:lol :lol :lol

Otrebor Nightmarecoat, have you ever been molested by another relative? Did you like tonguing a puppy's asshole?

Other than my sister, my grandma washed my penis when I was like 5, but I dont think thats bad. I didint like licking the anus. I just did it once and was over it.

Equus Bellator Apex

Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
Other than my sister, my grandma washed my penis when I was like 5, but I dont think thats bad. I didint like licking the anus. I just did it once and was over it.

What does your avatar/username mean?

Has anything traumatizing happened in your life besides the puppy and sister stuff? Have you considered getting mental help?

mollipen

My big sister used to make me smell her pussy. I hated it. But i was a child so I became addicted to it. We would dry hump and have anal sex all the time. One time while dry humping our mom walked in and we had to fake we were wrestling. She bought the lie, lol. Has anything like that happened to you?

the_shit_i_put_up_with.jpg

Ill roll around them tonight. In the morning I will begin the change. Just gotta let it all out before starting.
How is the change going to start? What will be on your agenda tomorrow and your short term goal?

Equus Bellator Apex said:
What does your avatar/username mean?
Looks like donald duck in the first dimension.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
abstract alien said:
How is the change going to start? What will be on your agenda tomorrow and your short term goal?
This is legitimate, you have to set this. Be happy some of us are even willing to temper through the absurdly disgusting stuff you've posted, if your legit, you should take the advice in this thread.

Jokey665 said:
hey now, let's not get crazy about this
You can keep your hentai, he just needs to get rid of his, if he's dependent on it for his only means of self gratification, and an escape for his issues.

I want to believe that this guy is trolling. But he posted the picture already and confirmed his size. Maybe he really is THAT down and alone that he's resorted to these things? I mean dear lord...

Was tossing and turning, so I returned to this thread to relax and maybe have some laughs at some more replies.

I shouldn't have returned....

shocked-face-small.jpg

shocked-face-small.jpg

shocked-face-small.jpg

If the statements are true OP, I do believe you should talk to someone. I, for one, am glad that someone as messed up as you realizes the only way out is to actually speak about things, and begin the process of changing yourself and moving on from your past demons.

I wish you good luck.

27y7rys.jpg

Seriously, see a therapist/psychologist. I don't want to judge you, but you seem to be out of acceptable parameters and could benefit from help.

Ill roll around them tonight. In the morning I will begin the change. Just gotta let it all out before starting.

Keep the stories coming then. It's the only way to change.

heliosRAzi said:
Has anything traumatizing happened in your life besides the puppy and sister stuff? Have you considered getting mental help?

Never considered getting help. I always though I could repress this memories and grow up to be something of value. I did see someone get shot in the head in front of me when I was 13. I was lucky? to survive. THe first time I had sex it was with my best friends 16 year old girlfriend. He called and she answered in the middle of it (a testament to my poor skills). I heard through the phone "I love you" and she started to cry. Her tears dripped down my chest and started to hit me because of the bad human being I was.

Akim

Banned
Never considered getting help. I always though I could repress this memories and grow up to be something of value. I did see someone get shot in the head in front of me when I was 13. I was lucky? to survive. THe first time I had sex it was with my best friends 16 year old girlfriend. He called and she answered in the middle of it (a testament to my poor skills). I heard through the phone "I love you" and she started to cry. Her tears dripped down my chest and started to hit me because of the bad human being I was.

wait...you've had sex? you are ahead of like 1/2 of gaf

Are you going to consider getting help?

mollipen

If this is not a troll... and really, at this point, I have no ability to make a guess at that one... I can actually understand the desire to say all of the things he's said in this thread. You hold things like that inside of you, and they just eat away at you. As embarrassed as you may feel about telling others about those things, doing so can be a release, especially if (again, if real) he's never told anybody about these things before. When I came out about my situation, the first things I did was jump onto a message forum I'm a regular on and spill my guts about what I was going through. I had to tell somebody, because I couldn't keep all of that bottled up inside of me any longer, but doing it in that way allowed me to tell it to people that, if things went horribly wrong, I could easily cut off all contact with.

The question is, OP, if you're legit, where you go from here. If spilling your guts pushes you to wake up tomorrow and change your life, then no matter how creepy this thread might be for some, it's a positive step for you. If you just go back to doing nothing about making yourself better, then this whole thing has been ridiculous.

Virgin-GAF, this guy isn't a virgin. Let that sink in.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Siebzehn50 said:
Didn't expect this thread to muster up my own terrible memories of almost having sex. >.<
GDGF said:
I read the first page. Am I going to like the rest of this thread?
Yes, you missed the best bits, Pages 2 & 3, assuming your not a 50ppp peasant.

Siebzehn50 said:

An obese guy that tongued a dog's chocolate starfish and got anally penetrated by his sister does what many gaffers have been incapable of doing in 18+ years.

BamYouHaveAids said:

An obese guy that tongued a dog's chocolate starfish and got anal penetrated by his sister does what many gaffers have been incapable of doing in 18+ years.
Sex isn't the end and be all. I haven't had sex, but I've never licked a dogs ass either.

Holy shit, how did I miss this thread:lol

That said, I can't tell if you are a joke poster or not, but if you are not, I won't make fun of you. I guess just try to do something about the weight first and surround yourself with good people. You sound very depressed. GAF is pretty accepting. I'm sure you will feel better about yourself if you try to work on losing weight. As far as the family shit, maybe try to be a little more indepedent? Do you have a job? Can you afford to move out and get your own place?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
X26 said:
I've always wondered, how do really fat guys masturbate? Do you just try to wrap your dick up in your lowest roll and use the fat like some sort of fleshlight?

wtf!?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

My big sister used to make me smell her pussy.

wtf.gif

Son of a bitch...Im out GAF...Im out..

BamYouHaveAids said:
Maybe you should.
This guys sex wasn't "sex" from the very beginning, it's been pretty clear that he's got a lot of traumatic issues to contend with. Your friends girl? Her crying? being way overweight? etc. I understand the humor in that he had sex and find it funny myself, But lets not act like he's done better just because he stuck his dick in some girl.

CrushDance said:
This guys sex wasn't "sex" from the very beginning, it's been pretty clear that he's got a lot of traumatic issues to contend with. Your friends girl? Her crying? being way overweight? etc. I understand the humor in that he had sex and find it funny myself, But lets not act like he's done better just because he stuck his dick in some girl.
Hey, at least he got his dick wet
:lol

DrBo42

X26 said:
I've always wondered, how do really fat guys masturbate? Do you just try to wrap your dick up in your lowest roll and use the fat like some sort of fleshlight?
Christ :lol. I've kinda wondered this myself. It becomes increasingly confusing when two morbidly obese people are together or married, is sex just not an option anymore? So depressing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
CrushDance said:
Yup. Plus he hasn't said if he had that weight back then, just a long time after his dad passed is when he gained all that weight. Also seeing someone shot in the head at 13 could be a bit jarring.

OP needs to find the root of this trauma and start from there. Weight and whatnot can be contended with as you go, or later.

CrushDance said:
This guys sex wasn't "sex" from the very beginning, it's been pretty clear that he's got a lot of traumatic issues to contend with. Your friends girl? Her crying? being way overweight?

I was not that overweight when I got my dick wet. To be fair to all of virgin gaf, its best you have a good experience when the time comes than just rush it like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom