• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 3 XMB Art: An Ongoing HD Image Collection

Great thread, and happy to contribute. I have a few more.

Modnation Racers

MGS Database

Mega Man 10

SSF2HDR

Singstar

Resistance: FoM

Ratchet & Clank Future: ACiT

FotNS: Ken's Rage (from the demo)

There seems to be a problem with the Ridge Racer 7 image in the OP, the download always cuts out after a few kb (regardless of which browser I seem to use. Could someone upload it again?

Set up a directory/index thing, which I hope works okay.

You can search for a game, by searching for its name via Ctrl+F, then if you get a result (in post #2), Crtl+F the number code beside it, and it will bring you to the image in post #1!!

For those just wanting to find out what game the art is from, Ctrl+F the number to the left of the image (in post #1), and it will bring you to the game's name in post #2"

------------

Will add all the newer images to the first post/index later. Thanks to all once again!

Also, I hope the half loading image thing sorts itself out soon. I don't really feel like re-uploading all the images to a new site, but I guess I will it it keeps affecting loads of people.

Pooya

GQman2121 said:
My contribution.

*uncharted3*

:p no, these pics are XMB backgrounds from demos and discs not any picture. Uncharted 3 background is going to be something similar to 1 & 2, not that :p .

Keyser Soze said:
Also, I hope the half loading image thing sorts itself out soon. I don't really feel like re-uploading all the images to a new site, but I guess I will it it keeps affecting loads of people.
Seems to just be a temporary error, the Ridge Racer 7 image is loading correctly now.

desu

Got a kind donation for this thread:

Aquanauts Holiday, Front Mission, Hokuto no Ken, Lost Planet 1 and 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2, Tron

GQman2121

Banned
miladesn said:
:p no, these pics are XMB backgrounds from demos and discs not any picture. Uncharted 3 background is going to be something similar to 1 & 2, not that :p .
My bad. I did shop out the title and Naughty Dog logo though.

desu

Blood Boal said:
I'd love to have the Castlevania:Lord of Shadow XMB background in this thread ^_^!.

This one? (its just from the demo so I dont know if the retail game has a different one)

desu

All of the following backgrounds are ripped from demos. I know that that some of them might differ from the retail version, so they should probably be labeled as DEMO in their name.

Bad Company Demo

Battle Fantasia Demo

Bladestorm Demo

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Scott Pilgrim and Castle Crashers XMB artwork would be nice (plus you can get the demos). :]

desu

Nascar 2008 and 2009 Demo (they both have the same image)

Quake Wars Demo

Ratchet and Clark: Tools of Destruction Demo

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
desu said:
Got a kind donation for this thread:

Aquanauts Holiday, Front Mission, Hokuto no Ken, Lost Planet 1 and 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2, Tron

I. Love. You. Do you have the "On disc hover" Blu-ray icon for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? The movie filter one? I kinda want to make an avatar out of it.

Pooya

Metal Gear Solid 4 Demo

thanks for New Vegas Robert.

Anybody with FFXIII demo disc here? Does it have a XMB background?

desu

TheSeks said:
I. Love. You. Do you have the "On disc hover" Blu-ray icon for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2? The movie filter one? I kinda want to make an avatar out of it.

I dont own the game, so I can only ask the person who donated the images.

miladesn said:
Metal Gear Solid 4 DemoAnybody with FFXIII demo disc here? Does it have a XMB background?

I think it didn't have a background just like the full version didn't have one.

Uncharted Demo

Sega Rally Evo Demo

Rocketman Axis of Evil Demo

endlessflood said:
Thanks, I'd been looking for that! Here's the retail game background (Castlevania:LOS):

Thanks for the AWESOME backgrounds to both of you!!!! X3..

Now.. this thread only needs the Nier: Replicant one. ^_-.

Top Bottom