• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 3 XMB Art: An Ongoing HD Image Collection

-PXG-

I would totally contribute, but aren't CECHA01 PS3s prone to bricking if you install CFW? I don't want to risk killing my precious 60 big mama.

desu

-PXG- said:
I would totally contribute, but aren't CECHA01 PS3s prone to bricking if you install CFW? I don't want to risk killing my precious 60 big mama.

I wouldnt risk any CFW for another few weeks, especially not for ripping some backgrounds...

Special (these are not 1080p but the only images of Armored Core...)

BillyBobX

Thanks for this thread everyone. Really dig some of these. Here's a bunch I don't think have been posted yet.

Alpha Protocol

AvsP

Borderlands

Burnout Paradise

Dark Void

DA: O

God of War Collection

Golden Axe: Beast Rider

LittleBigPlanet 2

Mass Effect 2

Prototype

Singularity

Sly Collection

Also, I put some more that I don't think that have been posted yet in these galleries:

xmb1 & xmb2

Just wanted to say sorry for not updating the first post recently. My net is as slow as possible currently, and it is a struggle to sort out one large image let alone loads of them

1122756938.png

I think it will be sorted 2nd Feb, when I will try and sort out things here :)

Keyser Soze said:
Just wanted to say sorry for not updating the first post recently. My net is as slow as possible currently, and it is a struggle to sort out one large image let alone loads of them

1122756938.png

I think it will be sorted 2nd Feb, when I will try and sort out things here :)

Holy sh.t

Sorry to bump this thread, but has anyone managed to track down the Alice Madness Returns XMB art? In return I can offer my first born. Thank you.

Top Bottom