• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2dvd

This is new to me, so it might be new to you too!

mhGcw.jpg

Edit: It didn't appear like that when I previewed it. ;[

Mikasangelos said:
f2jPv.jpg

He has been found....

oh wow

Do we really need to be posting links to this guy's name all over the place?

We all think the same thing when we look at him....but there's something to be said for not having your name, address etc. out there for message board trolls of the world to derp over.

Timber

Sorry to interrupt your shitty 4chan thread, but that comic with the 'nice guy' and the text is some serious hurrrr xkcd douchechill durrrr. Yeah let's nod in agreement as if that comic and the mentality it ridicules aren't two sides of the same coin of nerd self-approbation, as if that whole evolutionary Future of Our Species angle isn't the same pathetic rationalizing. Nerds dissing nerds, THE UBEREST.

Poyunch

Timber said:
Sorry to interrupt your shitty 4chan thread, but that comic with the 'nice guy' and the text is some serious hurrrr xkcd douchechill durrrr. Yeah let's nod in agreement as if that comic and the mentality it ridicules aren't two sides of the same coin of nerd self-approbation, as if that whole evolutionary Future of Our Species angle isn't the same pathetic rationalizing. Nerds dissing nerds, THE UBEREST.
Denial!!!

Double D

Timber said:

I read this in the Simpson's comic nerd voice.

Timber

Timber said:
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

NoRéN

Timber said:
Timber said:

Did you forget to log on to your alt account?

Grimm Fandango said:
http://i.imgur.com/9J5Gu.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FRcPM.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mU75v.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

christ, I'm dying here :lol

but this is my fav:
[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RIM2MAMg-DQ/TM0639PfcFI/AAAAAAAAAwE/_B0L79aQCJM/s400/1287163514-875.jpg

Chavelo

Timber said:

Timber said:
http://healium.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Quoted! :-3

Dude, that's pretty funny.

Timber's silence is deafening. Defend your actions. Why do you make one account that says unpopular opinions with a condescending swipe at this thread by calling it a 4chan thread, then you create another account that responds with 4chan memes?

Leunam

platypotamus said:
The real question is which of the people who have posted in response to him getting busted is actually his alt account?

I was going to say the same thing.

And how many times has he tried to zing himself for e-cred?

Wait a minute...

/looks at tag

:O

platypotamus said:
The real question is which of the people who have posted in response to him getting busted is actually his alt account?

All of them.

vas_a_morir said:
Doesn't make sense. "Hurr, look at these 4chan nerds hurr hurr" "4chan reply"

Maybe he's making fun of the responses he was expecting. Just a guess, but I'm sure all of you know. Being Timbers army of alts and all.

this guy

I think I saw him respond to himself in a chastising manner in another thread before. It was weird then, and it's hilarious now.

Tkawsome said:
Maybe he's making fun of the responses he was expecting. Just a guess, but I'm sure all of you know. Being Timbers army of alts and all.

Typical Timber response, Mr. Tkawsome.

Tell me, if timber falls in the woods, and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

GAFFER: "Yes, it does."

... you're busted, Timber's alt!

vas_a_morir said:
Typical Timber response, Mr. Tkawsome.

Tell me, if timber falls in the woods, and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

GAFFER: "Yes, it does."

... you're busted, Timber's alt!

No I'm not!

Not that there's anything wrong with it. Some of my best friends are Timber alts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom