• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

2enoxvb.jpg

Dead Man

czartim said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_bacteriotherapy
Fecal bacteriotherapy, also known as fecal transfusion, fecal transplant, or human probiotic infusion (HPI), is a medical treatment for patients with pseudomembranous colitis (caused by Clostridium difficile), or ulcerative colitis which involves restoration of colon homeostasis by reintroducing normal bacterial flora from stool obtained from a healthy donor.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Melchiah said:
Internet smackdown.jpg

From Bendis' Powers.

It's funny because it's true.

Haha! When this came out I remember thinking that Bendis must have been burned hard somewhere. "Fuck you internet! I'm gonna blast you in my comic with 15,000 readers!"

Melchiah

Jedeye Sniv said:
Haha! When this came out I remember thinking that Bendis must have been burned hard somewhere. "Fuck you internet! I'm gonna blast you in my comic with 15,000 readers!"

Anyone who's anyone, even on a smaller scale, has experienced internet bashing from people that don't have the guts to do so face to face, or to post by their real name. The truth doesn't change according to the size of the audience.

A request: any of you guys has the gif (or can point me to the youtube link) for the eagle that looks into the camera and appears to be screaming? I find that hilarious and want to share it with a friend. Thanks!

Melchiah

FunkyPajamas said:
A request: any of you guys has the gif (or can point me to the youtube link) for the eagle that looks into the camera and appears to be screaming? I find that hilarious and want to share it with a friend. Thanks!

VHwdM.gif

owlbeak

FunkyPajamas said:
il3gFO.gif

Edit: Beaten!

Melchiah said:
Hahahaha, that's the one, thanks a bunch. Kills me every fucking time.
ViolentP said:
Nope, but close second. :D Thanks! Knights of Cydonia is also hilarious.
[edit]
Thanks Horsebite! As an aside, when I was about 14 years old I got bitten in the nipple by a horse. Well, not really bitten (it would have bitten it off I think) but it pinched my nipple with its lips. Goddamn that hurt like hell. Fucking horse probably thought I was its mama or something.

Leunam

The Hitman said:
Completley false. PS3 has tons of good games. Mass Effect 2, BulletStorm, Killzone 3, Heavy rain, and a few others I can't think of.

I like that you ended with "and a few others I can't think of."

The Hitman said:
Completley false. PS3 has tons of good games. Mass Effect 2, BulletStorm, Killzone 3, Heavy rain, and a few others I can't think of.

Probably the funniest thing in this thread in a little while and it wasn't a picture. Haha

Gui_PT

The Hitman said:

Someone should make a comic with this sentence and post it here.

I know I'd laugh.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
The Hitman said:

lol. Sarcastic post of the year.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The Hitman said:

Posts that make you laugh

Crystalkoen

Gui_PT said:
Someone should make a comic with this sentence and post it here.

I know I'd laugh.

I can see how that goes:
GIF starts out when a clearly-marked Junior clicks the "Post Reply" button, and you can barely make out Samuel L. Bish's head hovering in the background. Cuts to post in window, mouse hovering over the "Submit Reply" button. Right as the guy is about to click, Bish head flies in outta nowhere and knocks the mouse pointer away, proceeding to stare at the dumbfounded would-be poster for a few seconds as the scene fades to black.

The Hitman: This is the OT, dude. You'll find that there is no interest in the console wars over here, and it's a bad place to go about building up your persona of being a PS3 defender.
Being (bored) at work and lacking access to my image folder at home, all I can contribute to this thread is a block of text right now. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom