• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Reach |OT3| This Thread is Not a Natural Formation

Thermite

Mojo said:
UGHHH don't go to the last page...

*Sees post, wonders what is on the last page that could be so bad*

*Goes to last page*

hraoes.gif

Hey You said:
It appears that Sketch,Mancannon/Brian Jarrad no longer works at Bungie. Community Guy title gone and does not have the Bungie logo on his service record.

I'm surprised it was announced like when Frankie left.

Edit: He still has a gold bar on his posts. Weird.
If this is true that's quite unfortunate. He is a really good guy, and it was nice to have him be a part of this community.

Good Luck Brian

This truly is the best forum ever.

g9qFr.png

"Finally hooked up my scanner on my wendows machine and it saems to be werking again. :p let me know u wat u think ;)"

ahahahah

FourDoor

Speaking of trolling. I almost forgot. Tomorrow is April Fools. I wonder what Bungie has in store for us for April Fools!?!?!?!

GhaleonEB

Hitmonchan107 said:
Don't even joke about that.

My dreams were crushed once I realized what day it was.
I'd love a B.U.N.G.L.E. April Fools Day playlist. All loadouts feature Armor Lock, with AR, Spiker and Plasma Repeater starting weapons.

Hitmonchan107 said:
Don't even joke about that.

My dreams were crushed once I realized what day it was.
Same here. I was so happy. I still had the maps/gametypes on my 360 up until a few weeks ago (possibly still there). I found the maps to be quite fun. Explosive Orbital corridor, Sandbox arena, etc. Some easy exploits in the map only made me think they were early builds... I liked the spikers, sentinels and all those weapons people never used...

Felt so silly but I can't deny they had me fooled :p

GhaleonEB

BlueScrote said:
Ah, just got it in rocket fight. That mode is crazy. When did they do such a shakeup on the firefight lists?
Firefight Arcade and Limited went live permanently a few months ago, alongside the new Score Attack options.

Edit: oh shit, OT4 tomorrow.

Thread title suggestions?

Falagard

deleted

*edit*

Sorry, I didn't read thread, only Google'd it and found the relevant post.

Also, I somehow missed that someone else found the link and posted it and then everyone saying "eww gross" etc. Sorry.

Falagard, no! Kill that link before anyone else goes to the awful NSFW last page of that thread!

Seriously. The first page is mind-numbingly stupid. The last page is goatse-level gross.

In more on-topic news, I had a pretty awesome Overkill in Team Classic today. I'll post a clip soon.

Karl2177

ncsuDuncan said:
Falagard, no! Kill that link before anyone else goes to the awful NSFW last page of that thread!

Seriously. The first page is mind-numbingly stupid. The last page is goatse-level gross.
What? Maybe I don't know how to navigate that POS forum, but I didn't see anything on the last page of that thread.

I'm actually glad those people posted that cause I just spent 20 minutes having my mind blown on that forum. I laughed, I cried, and I kinda got hard.

Also good games dudes, its good to see HaloGAF playing HALO. Sorry if my yelling was annoying I prefer to laugh and yell at my Halo, it enhances the experience. N fuck that random who made us lose on Lockout. -13 my ass. I didn't go negative one f'in game. I should join that best gamers forum, I'd fit right fucking in. Get high 420.

Thread title suggestions:

"Tell 'em to make it count."

"I didn't bring my shovel, Commander."

"The other thread used to be the crown jewel. Not anymore."

"Discouraging the curious."

"Noble Six, deploy your ordnance to the ground."

"I hear Firefight is pretty fun."

"This thread is a monument to all your sins."

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
GhaleonEB said:
Edit: oh shit, OT4 tomorrow.

Thread title suggestions?
Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread Has a Successful Utilization Record of 1.2 Trillion Simulated and 0 Actual
Halo: Reach |OT4| This Thread Has a Successful Utilization Record of 1.2 Trillion Simulated and Noble Actual
Halo: Reach |OT4| We Have Demonstrated Complete Disregard for Even the Most Basic Protocols!
Halo: Reach |OT4| Not sure how long she's gonna stay together
Halo: Reach |OT4| We know we're losing, We want to know if we've lost

Halo: Reach |OT4| It took 3 OTs before Bungie fixed Reach
Halo: Reach |OT4| Don't Telegraph Our Presence

Gonna head home for the weekend so customs may be attended, can't make any promises. That weekly will enslave me :p

Halo: Reach |OT4| A gross misallocation of valuable resources.

Halo: Reach |OT4| This whole thread just turned into a free-fire zone

Halo: Reach |OT4| 400 pages of OT5 title suggestions

Top Bottom