• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peach

SmithnCo

Uchip said:
where do you think Bowser Jr came from?

But Bowser told him in Sunshine that Peach WASN'T his mama in the end.

Or maybe he was telling the truth when he told him she was, but later lied to his son in order to save him from the truth that his biological mother doesn't love him and disowned him.

The Bowser family clearly has a troubled history.

also, sometimes the reasoning is quite clear.

In Mario Sunshine, Peach volunteered to be taken because Bowser wanted to give Bowser Jr a mother figure. If you ask the Doctor at Delfino (past the fruit stands), he hints that Peach is infertile. It's entirely possible that this was Peach's only opportunity to be a mother, and she pretends to be captured to hide the truth from Mario. In the end, you learn that Bowser Jr knew the truth. So when you think about it, Bowser Jr was secretly helping Peach who was helping Bowser.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Fimbulvetr said:
She's actually a very tough woman.

Being a traditional damsel in distress just happens to be her fetish.
Every Mario game is a role-play/foreplay. *shudder*

I think maybe, JUST maybe... She should stay in the safe kitchen. It's like a home away from home in her home! And don't get me STARTED about when she opens her mouth!
...Unless the kidnappings are taking place in said kitchen, in which case, this solves nothing. But it does net me some good sammiches.
This whole "Stockholm Syndrome" is a joke. If you lay down the line, she'll come around. And won't cross that line.

yencid

t0SaE.jpg

peach is very much like her. They both will go to great lengths so that nobody ever finds with who she lays.

Linkzg said:
If you ask the Doctor at Delfino (past the fruit stands), he hints that Peach is infertile. It's entirely possible that this was Peach's only opportunity to be a mother, and she pretends to be captured to hide the truth from Mario.

o_O

This rabbit hole goes friggin' deep.

MatthewB92 said:
So Mario is really trying to save his long lost love Bowser every game. Damn Mario is deep.

Even in the 8-bit era, Nintendo tackled touchy subjects like the acceptance of one's sexuality.

yencid said:
t0SaE.jpg

peach is very much like her. They both will go to great lengths so that nobody ever finds with who she lays.

Oh goodness yes.

I'd pay to see a movie like that.

Peach is a slag, who fucked both Mario and Luigi. She is the mother of two babies - Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Unable to cope, she broke down and ran away with Bowser, who she also fucked, so she is also the mother of Bowser Jr. She does not take care of any of them, cause she is a whore, and pays Yoshi with her drug money to sometimes look after Baby Mario.

Bowser Jr, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are all step brothers, so every time they fight Peach cries, as she hates when family fight, although it is her own fault as she could not keep her legs shut, and kept sliding down everyone's flag pole the first chance she got.

Hypatia

I think the obvious answer to this is actually twins.

One Peach meek and mild and prone to kidnapping; the other a grade A ass kicker.

They just swapped places for Brawl and such.

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Fimbulvetr said:
Even in the 8-bit era, Nintendo tackled touchy subjects like the acceptance of one's sexuality.

You mean Mario and Bowser had a secret gay relationship going on even back then? Suddenly this photo of Mario makes sense.

gaymario.jpg

RyanDG

I think the more important question that needs to be asked is what kind of man gets into a relationship with not 1, but 2 girlfriends that get kidnapped multiple times.

Ezalc

Clearly what happens is that Peach is actually Bowser's woman, but Mario ends up kidnapping her every time Bowser tries to get her back. Why else would he go through the trouble of making so many worlds and shit to keep Mario away, clearly because Peach is his cinnabun and he doesn't want that plumber near her. But that just goes to show how skilled Mario is, because no matter where Bowser takes her, whether it's underground, in a volcano, underneath the sea, or millions of light years into space all guarded by massive armies of creatures small and big, undead, and other supernatural forces. Mario WILL find him, and he WILL WRECK. HIS. SHIT.

SmithnCo

Keyser Soze said:
Peach is a slag, who fucked both Mario and Luigi. She is the mother of two babies - Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Unable to cope, she broke down and ran away with Bowser, who she also fucked, so she is also the mother of Bowser Jr. She does not take care of any of them, cause she is a whore, and pays Yoshi with her drug money to sometimes look after Baby Mario.

Bowser Jr, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are all step brothers, so every time they fight Peach cries, as she hates when family fight, although it is her own fault as she could not keep her legs shut, and kept sliding down everyone's flag pole the first chance she got.

How did Baby Peach and Baby Daisy come into existence?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Mama Robotnik said:
-She can single-handedly fight her way through SubCon, massacre its armies, escape from an army of Phantos and defeat the sorcerer Wart. Super Mario Bros 2 can be entirely cleared with Peach.

SMB2 can be entirely cleared with Toad and I don't think anyone can make the case that he's not a wimpy embarrassment.

G-Fex

Stumpokapow said:
SMB2 can be entirely cleared with Toad and I don't think anyone can make the case that he's not a wimpy embarrassment.

Doesn't count it's a entire dream, everyone has their abilities just cause it's not real. It's inception if you think about it sorta.

pgtl_10

mooreupp said:
Anyone else still call her Princess Toadstool (or just princess). I never cared for when they changed her name and still don't use it (although I will usually say Bowser instead of King Koopa anymore).

Edit: Very funny post by the way.

I still miss the name Princess Toadstool. It just sounds more like Mario character.

TreIII

Nemesis556 said:
Manipulative two timing whore.

Close, but I see it even more sinisterly.

Mario and Bowser's war over her has cost the lives of hundreds upon thousands (maybe even millions, by this point) of innocent, or otherwise well-intentioned Mushroom and Koopa lives. Here lately, even the friggin UNIVERSE is little more than just another battleground for their long-lived conflict.

But does Peach give a shit? Do those countless lives at stake weigh on her conscious one bit? Of course not. Because after all, no matter who ends up finally winning between Mario and Bowser, SHE wins. Even so, Peach has no reason to "rock the boat", as it were, because her position affords her so many benefits. On one hand, she gets to appear as the innocent and beloved monarch of a humble (if not quite backwater) nation. On the other, she gets to enjoy the perks of being at the side, and receiving the favor, of a largely competent ruler of a technology advanced empire-nation. By the time she gets "bored" of one role, the male suitor from the other side is ready to take her "back".

Furthermore, notice how the only times Peach really even involves herself in the affairs of the Mushroom World, is when something threatens her position. Bowser just kidnaps her normally, and she's fine with sending Mario the occasional 1up or other power up in a letter to keep Mario going on his quest. But get anyone ranging from the Smithy Gang, the Dark Star, Fawful, Count Bleck or any one else involved, and PEACHY DUN PLAY DAT. Her hand is forced, and she's gotta play a role to get things back to the status quo (often keeping Mario and Bowser on tight leashes, if necessary). This also seems to apply in times when Bowser "gets too big for his britches", and gets close to possibly killing Mario, as evident with Paper Mario 1 and Super Princess Peach.

So, if anything, I think that the truest threat to the Mushroom World is probably Princess Peach Toadstool herself. She may not be the most powerful being there, but she's got two of its most powerful and influential men, both wrapped around her pinky finger. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if part of her delighted in the Shadow Queen fusing with her in PM:TTYD, if only because world domination on her terms is something she's probably relished in at least once or twice.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ezalc said:
Clearly what happens is that Peach is actually Bowser's woman, but Mario ends up kidnapping her every time Bowser tries to get her back. Why else would he go through the trouble of making so many worlds and shit to keep Mario away, clearly because Peach is his cinnabun and he doesn't want that plumber near her. But that just goes to show how skilled Mario is, because no matter where Bowser takes her, whether it's underground, in a volcano, underneath the sea, or millions of light years into space all guarded by massive armies of creatures small and big, undead, and other supernatural forces. Mario WILL find him, and he WILL WRECK. HIS. SHIT.

so basically Mario is a hater?

Grisby

Lijik said:
I thought it was. Complete and utter lack of challenge though, so its not worth it if you need that.

Thanks, I might check it out. Looking to expand my small DS library.

yencid

TreIII said:
Close, but I see it even more sinisterly.

Mario and Bowser's war over her has cost the lives of hundreds upon thousands (maybe even millions, by this point) of innocent, or otherwise well-intentioned Mushroom and Koopa lives. Here lately, even the friggin UNIVERSE is little more than just another battleground for their long-lived conflict.

But does Peach give a shit? Do those countless lives at stake weigh on her conscious one bit? Of course not. Because after all, no matter who ends up finally winning between Mario and Bowser, SHE wins. Even so, Peach has no reason to "rock the boat", as it were, because her position affords her so many benefits. On one hand, she gets to appear as the innocent and beloved monarch of a humble (if not quite backwater) nation. On the other, she gets to enjoy the perks of being at the side, and receiving the favor, of a largely competent ruler of a technology advanced empire-nation. By the time she gets "bored" of one role, the male suitor from the other side is ready to take her "back".

Furthermore, notice how the only times Peach really even involves herself in the affairs of the Mushroom World, is when something threatens her position. Bowser just kidnaps her normally, and she's fine with sending Mario the occasional 1up or other power up in a letter to keep Mario going on his quest. But get anyone ranging from the Smithy Gang, the Dark Star, Fawful, Count Bleck or any one else involved, and PEACHY DUN PLAY DAT. Her hand is forced, and she's gotta play a role to get things back to the status quo (often keeping Mario and Bowser on tight leashes, if necessary). This also seems to apply in times when Bowser "gets too big for his britches", and gets close to possibly killing Mario, as evident with Paper Mario 1 and Super Princess Peach.

So, if anything, I think that the truest threat to the Mushroom World is probably Princess Peach Toadstool herself. She may not be the most powerful being there, but she's got two of its most powerful and influential men, both wrapped around her pinky finger. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if part of her delighted in the Shadow Queen fusing with her in PM:TTYD, if only because world domination on her terms is something she's probably relished in at least once or twice.
FKtdG.gif

Madao

Alextended said:
Uh, stop overthinking Mario games' plot? Peach takes whatever role the games require her to take. As does Mario. And Bowser. And every game character ever.

Edit: lol @ those quoting me. I didn't stop your fun, go ahead and have it. Like, duh. I said what I think, just like you. Get over it.

we need a game where Bowser has to rescue Mario From Peach.

Big One

Banned
Mario universe is just the amalgam of dreams of people from the Zelda universe.

Matter of fact Link awakes in every Zelda game. What is he dreaming, I wonder?

ZKXND.jpg

It's just a form of extreme cuckolding for Mario.
Mario goes all that way to get her back and when they get back to the castle, Peach is all, "thank you for rescuing me, but... you know you just aren't man enough for me with that tiny little..."

Mario then furiously pleasures himself as Peach taunts him with all the nasty things she spent the last few days doing/having done to her.

Big One said:

http://i.imgur.com/ZKXND.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Zelda is Squall's dying dream! :O

Madao

Big One said:

http://i.imgur.com/ZKXND.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

and then we find out Link's identity in the dreams is Peach.

/shyamalantwist.jpg

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Buddha Beam said:
It's just a form of extreme cuckolding for Mario.
Mario goes all that way to get her back and when they get back to the castle, Peach is all, "thank you for rescuing me, but... you know you just aren't man enough for me with that tiny little..."

Mario then furiously pleasures himself as Peach taunts him with all the nasty things she spent the last few days doing/having done to her.

This is where I would quote your avatar

Top Bottom