• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some reasons not to get black-out drunk:

LXcl1.jpg

UwloP.jpg

C8adY.jpg

1O9Xj.jpg

Kyycw.jpg

DJJJy.jpg

8QwsZ.jpg

DYthp.jpg

Valhalla

Banned
Gvaz said:
Why is that image bad to post? I thought it was funny

We cant say the F word around here. or the n word. I think honkie or cracker is okay though..Whatever you want to call white people Dunno if asian/native american things are okay. I think you can call people the c word? bitches all that...Uhmmmm ITs pick and choose on the racial/sexual words you can use. Whatever the mods feel like is offensive enough to them.

Gvaz

Banned
Valhalla said:
We cant say the F word around here. or the n word. I think honkie or cracker is okay though..Whatever you want to call white people Dunno if asian/native american things are okay. I think you can call people the c word? bitches all that...Uhmmmm ITs pick and choose on the racial/sexual/gay words you can use. Whatever the mods feel like is offensive enough to them.
Ahhh white guilt, how i missed ye

Apath

Valhalla said:
We cant say the F word around here. or the n word. I think honkie or cracker is okay though..Whatever you want to call white people Dunno if asian/native american things are okay. I think you can call people the c word? bitches all that...Uhmmmm ITs pick and choose on the racial/sexual words you can use. Whatever the mods feel like is offensive enough to them.
I've never understood why people feel the need to censor the word CUNT. Should we censor the word PRICK too? I'd say they're pretty much equal insults.

Valhalla

Banned
Kenak said:
I've never understood why people feel the need to censor the word CUNT. Should we censor the word PRICK too? I'd say they're pretty much equal insults.

Id rather not get banned for saying CUNT if i dont know if its allowed or not, BUT NOW THAT I KNOW ITS ALLOWED.....

banana

mcrae

Raguel said:
You might want to remove that picture. And read the TOS while you're at it. Juniors...

good jon warning him, raguel! especially since no one else has before you! good job ridiculing his status too, when you're so obviously better practiced at posting on forums! yay!

Kenak said:

Cunt (in the US, anyway) is probably equivalent to either cock or dick. Prick is closer to jerk in my estimation.

Gui_PT

mcrae said:
good jon warning him, raguel! especially since no one else has before you! good job ridiculing his status too, when you're so obviously better practiced at posting on forums! yay!

Good Post

Ifrit

makingmusic476 said:
I believe he cut off the dude's mouth.

yeah, I guess, with some kind of strange device, but I mean why? what is that device? and what does it have to do with batman? So, now batman just goes around cutting of the mouths of criminals (or maybe victims)?

Ifrit said:
yeah, I guess, with some kind of strange device, but I mean why? what is that device? and what does it have to do with batman? So, now batman just goes around cutting of the mouths of criminals (or maybe victims)?

It's the DKR motif in the hands of lesser writers. Batman nowadays is plagued with it in general.

Apath

NEOPARADIGM said:
Cunt (in the US, anyway) is probably equivalent to either cock or dick. Prick is closer to jerk in my estimation.
I'm talking about in terms of genitalia based insults. Not the literal meaning.

Ie. Penis = Vagina
Cock = Pussy
etc

Beardz

RevDM said:
Holy fuck I just got that restart now prompt lol. I never restart my computer so I will be postponing for 4 hours at a time for the next 2 weeks until my monthly restart.

Yup

rR7kv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom