• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Fafnir said:
Funny, I just watched this segment on KBS World Entertainment Weekly. Taeyeon thanked the Japanese fans for coming to the Music Bank K-Pop Festival in Tokyo and they cut to Hyoyeon's clowning to end the segment.

I rag on Hyoyeon as much as the rest, but ranking her as a 6 is too far. I stand by my ranking of her being a 9 surrounded by 10s...maybe an 8 since she has zero fashion sense.

http://i.imgur.com/pACLd.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Nah man...especially if you're just going by looks, put her in a group of other Koreans in LA or something and you'll see, shes definitely no 8. Lucky if she's a 6.5

Salazar

Q6L9r.gif
tcOqw.gif

bfmDU.gif

Salazar

Laughed at RM46 when HaHa, trying to keep Jae Suk distracted, started talking about getting Yoona as a regular member.

They know Hyo would destroy them. Even Jong Kook.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Laughed at RM46 when HaHa, trying to keep Jae Suk distracted, started talking about getting Yoona as a regular member.

They know Hyo would destroy them. Even Jong Kook.

I love how in the Yoona episode when they do their late night missions, the Jong Kook and the Monday couple guy keep sulking cause they don't get to be on either Sunny or Yoona's team and the girl in the car looks like she's thinking"F*ck you guys" the entire time.

Alta1r

Here's the latest subbed campus couple episode BTW, episode 17:

http://www.kshownow.net/2011/07/woojung-couple-episode-17-english-subs.html

Spoilers
This one was kind of lame, except that they did get to finally move out of their trailer and into a real house finally. Them two getting literally |_____________________| close to kissing and then getting interrupted by that dude in the beginning was such a tease. At least Wooyoung got revenge on the Jaemin guy from before, although it seemed a bit overdone, IMO.

1272123945_201004250045531651244301.jpg

Biscuits

Alta1r said:
Here's the latest subbed campus couple episode BTW, episode 17:

http://www.kshownow.net/2011/07/woojung-couple-episode-17-english-subs.html

Spoilers
This one was kind of lame, except that they did get to finally move out of their trailer and into a real house finally. Them two getting literally |_____________________| close to kissing and then getting interrupted by that dude in the beginning was such a tease. At least Wooyoung got revenge on the Jaemin guy from before, although it seemed a bit overdone, IMO.

1272123945_201004250045531651244301.jpg
Yeah, I kinda felt bad for him cuz he seemed to have genuinely felt used and unwanted :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Namjoo trollin Eunji

namtrollinsf4z.gif

A bit later, Bomi trollin Namjoo

bomitrollindfhv.gif

Bomi's speaking voice is like a mix of Hyunah and Jiyeon. Comes off very sexy.

Fafnir

Ashhong said:
Nah man...especially if you're just going by looks, put her in a group of other Koreans in LA or something and you'll see, shes definitely no 8. Lucky if she's a 6.5

Well LA women in general are head turners, last time I was down there I remember thinking, "ahh so this is where all the beautiful people are".

Back to the goddess Taeyeon.

kFq3k.jpg

v21bz.jpg

VFMiR.jpg
UNKM3.jpg

Y2fEs.jpg

hyIRv.jpg

Ranvier

Ashhong said:

If Hyo is a 6.5 then Sunny is a 4 and Jessica is a 4.1 (a girl gets a 1 if shes breathing and 1.5 if she has hair). This is based purely on superficial looks and nothing else because I already know Sunny is pretty awesome as proven in IY. But those two really are like every other Korean girl I see walking the streets of SF, you don't even glance twice, and if you glance once, you kinda regret it.

Speaking of the average girl, most of the SNSD fan that go to concerts are young girls right? Like they are still going through that awkward phase in high school where they don't really know which look suits them best? Because sometimes when they pan to the audience members...
...lets just say my brain, for some reason, thinks every Korean girl is a long legged Siren and every guy is carved out of wood, and shots of the audience really confuse me.

There is something about Hyo that's very unique and charming. People like Yoona and Teangoo I find very cute but not hot. I want to take care of them, dote one them, not really hook-up (though obviously there would be no hesitation should the opportunity ever present itself). Whereas Hyo and Sooyoung kind of just exude sex and hotness (possibly due to confidence?).

Yuri of course is the perfect mixture of these two categories and is therefore probably one of the best ever things produced by the human species.

And as proof I offer

2jczwxf.jpg
29dy63n.jpg

sw5wf4.jpg

0000swte.jpg

0000dz88.jpg

00007zxa.jpg

000044zz.jpg
00005hcc.jpg

0012dqc1.jpg
00106h6q.jpg

00114q41.gif

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
Yeah, I kinda felt bad for him cuz he seemed to have genuinely felt used and unwanted :(

Yeah I wonder if there was anything going on between Eunjung and him beforehand, even if it was a one-way thing. He looked genuinely worried/jealous and uncomfortable.

Salazar said:
Eunjung's face when he pulls out the pepero, lol.

Lol, yeah, that was pretty amazing.

This has to be shopped right:
26425_1434578426970_1308224429_31223996_2998116_n.jpg

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
LOL nice photoshop there.

Loll, I should have quoted your original post before you edited it. I actually took a few minutes looking over that other one trying to figure out what was wrong with it.

54719015201005022317251k.gif
54719015201005022317251.gif

54719015201005022317251g.gif

Ranvier

Shit I need to finish IY and get on to Running Man and WGM. IY seems to be yesterday's news.

jiyeon.jpg

T-ara%25E2%2580%2599s%2BEunjung%2Bsays%2Bgoodbye%2Bto%2B%25E2%2580%2598Yoon%2BBaek%2BHee%25E2%2580%2599%2B%2B2.jpg

Dunno who this last one is but I appreciate what she brings to the table.

0023_innocent-and-sexy-korean-race-queen-ji-yeon-soo-pics-30.jpg

Salazar

Ranvier said:
IY seems to be yesterday's news.

It will pick back up, but it's going to be hard for them to pick another 7 idols as killer as the last bunch.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/running-man-to-air-girl-group-special-with-suzy-jiyeon-luna-and-sulli

Popular SBS variety show, ‘Running Man‘, will be airing a special episode featuring members of Korea’s hottest girl groups.

The special, which will air over two weeks on August 7th and 14th, will star miss A’s Suzy, T-ara’s Jiyeon, and f(x)’s Sulli and Luna.

‘Running Man’ PD Jo Hyo Jin remarked that the cast members welcomed the guests with open arms. “Their faces shone because of the girl group special,” he said. “The filming carried on with a happy atmosphere. Song Ji Hyo put up a great performance, as well.”

Netizens already received a hint about the episode’s shenanigans through fan-taken pictures, which revealed the girls getting piggyback rides from the ‘Running Man’ cast members. Looks like SBS managed to create yet another heart-pounding episode for this urban-action variety show!

ABWIO.jpg

Biscuits

I was focused more on the old lady in the sunglasses than Jaesuk
KuGsj.gif

More piggybacks for him though, after the Goo Hara episode? Man his back must hate him by now.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah a couple days ago I saw some cell phone pics of the piggyback race or whatever they were doing.

Biscuits

Alta1r said:
Loll, I should have quoted your original post before you edited it. I actually took a few minutes looking over that other one trying to figure out what was wrong with it.
Um... PSYCH!

This thread needs more Jiyoon.

JjL3I.jpg

FlNpy.jpg

xqW3x.jpg

xxlow.jpg

cs7bg.jpg

sb3hE.jpg

Ashhong

Biscuits said:
I was focused more on the old lady in the sunglasses than Jaesuk
KuGsj.gif

More piggybacks for him though, after the Goo Hara episode? Man his back must hate him by now.

Why? Goo weighs like 90 pounds or less I assume, and Sulli cant be much more. No big deal :lol

Biscuits

Ashhong said:
Why? Goo weighs like 90 pounds or less I assume, and Sulli cant be much more. No big deal :lol
It wasn't Goo Hara he was carrying...
I actually forgot her name. But she was middle aged and weighed as much as him.

Ranvier

filler said:
Is there a group fansubbing the non snsd episodes of IY?

bu...but, whats the point without SNSD? Hara and Narsha are awesome sure, but without Yuri to keep it all going, I can't watch it.

tumblr_lpacpx9Cwr1qjkhmso3_500.jpg

Salazar

Ranvier said:
bu...but, whats the point without SNSD? Hara and Narsha are awesome sure, but without Yuri to keep it all going, I can't watch it.

That ep when they were doing a quiz for a prize of hot bread - and when they won they had only about 30 seconds to eat as much mouth-burningly hot bread as they could - was awesome.

Salazar

orangecaramel said:
looks more like a dance practice vid tbh :-/

I think they might have blown the budget on the first one.

And nothing will top the live performances, anyway. I like some of the editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom