• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
AiTM said:
I'm telling you guys cormier is the real deal. He was talking about goin to 205 if he goes to UFC, he could be a player
When'd he say that? He said not too long ago that he doesn't make 205 because his kidneys got shot during a weightcut.

charsace

Is bigfoot great? No. He's decent with great size, decent hand speed, good power and good BJJ. I'm impressed that Cormier took this.

AiTM

Banned
Luixfern said:
Ok, it's back, I ain't gonna lie, I didn't see that coming at all. Too bad if he stays a serious contender he won't fight Cain.

On his last interview, he said he would go to 205 if he wins and goes to the ufc, would fight bones. Doesn't want to fight Cain.

Also reminding again my hd stream us still up, and smooth. Anyone needs a link PM me. Everytime i say it people ask so just letting everyone know!

bone_and_sinew said:
When'd he say that? He said not too long ago that he doesn't make 205 because his kidneys got shot during a weightcut.

mma live or inside mma this week, def remember him saying it.

parasight

Luixfern said:
Ok, it's back, I ain't gonna lie, I didn't see that coming at all. Too bad if he stays a serious contender he won't fight Cain.

I remember hearing Cain said he has no problem fighting teammates. Not that Cormier has to worry about it, if he ever does get into contention it's going to be JDS he'll have to beat. I really do feel like Cormier is a Top 5 heavyweight (not saying much anyway), but beating Silva doesn't really change his standing because I didn't think Silva was all that good to begin with.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
yacobod said:
its ok u will see reem get tkod by brock instead :)
6s5clg.jpg

Jake.

i'm in australia so as usual i'll have to watch the fight a day or so after its aired. what round was bigfoot ko'd in?

Jake.

wow @ first round.

re: streams, thanks for the offer but i usually just, uh, 'obtain' the fights a few days after. american MMA streams always seem to cut out for me too often, dunno if its my connection/being in aus thing or what.

tass0

Banned
Jake. said:
i'm in australia so as usual i'll have to watch the fight a day or so after its aired. what round was bigfoot ko'd in?

Round 1.

Dropped in about a minute.

KO'd in the next minute.

Balehead

Rur0ni said:
Place is kinda empty lol.
I'm sure the tournament lost a lot of its hype when Fedor lost round 1, and then Overeem got kicked out. These aren't too well known fighters I guess.

Damn nice trip and straight to mount.

Top Bottom