• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Dota 2 Hero Creation Contest, Win a Dota 2 beta key

Goon Boon

Banned
GhostRidah said:
Well that happens in most art contests

I will be throwing the last key I have in the contest, because all the other contests I can think of are not fair for one person to win unless I do another random key, this way we can get more awesome hero submissions.

so 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will get keys.
That changes everything!

Thanks

GhostRidah said:
Well that happens in most art contests

I will be throwing the last key I have in the contest, because all the other contests I can think of are not fair for one person to win unless I do another random key, this way we can get more awesome hero submissions.

so 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will get keys.
That's a really cool way of sorting things out.

Wa5Qj.jpg

Gaffosaurus
All his friends are dead, so he has decided to make the heroes of Dota 2 his new friends! But will he be able to prevent them from dying too?

C1QzQ.jpg

Stats
Strength: 20 + 1.4
Agility: 30 + 2.0
Intelligence: 30 + 2.0

Affiliation
No affiliation (he has no friends)

Skills

yKFGz.jpg

Beta Begging [Q]
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 25
Beg targetted hero for Diablo III and Dota 2 betas simultaneously, draining 10%/20%/30%/40% of their life.

8W0xx.jpg

go ly dow [W]
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 60
go ly dow, healing 30%/40%/50%/60% of your maximum health.

vWBjI.jpg

Feed it Pizza [E]
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 25
Feed one allied creep or hero pizza, healing its health by 10%/20%/30%/40% of its maximum.

KuyrV.jpg

All My Friends are Dead (Ulti) [R]
Mana Cost: 200
Cooldown: 100
Gaffosaurus offers all of his allied heroes as a sacrifice in order to summon a meteor storm that lasts for 10/15/20 seconds and deals 100/200/300 damage per second and slows movement speed by 20%/40%/60% to all enemy heroes in its area of effect.

A bit OP. Also thank you Spookie and Artanisix for the template! Gave it the most time I'd give something like this!

yCx3k.png

"Doesn't Read OP" Gaf

Lore:

Rumors of its existence extend back to the beginning of web forums. Feeding off the more sinister forces in the word, it uses numerous powers to arrive before everyone else, but not much is left in his wake! Since little information is ever supplied by the creature, we have no insight to its creation, how it came to be, or what truly keeps these foul beasts alive and thriving.

One thing is for certain, is that they fluctuate towards collections of the general populous and love to lurk by the foundations of structures under construction.

Role: Recon/Spy/Infiltration

AFFILIATION: N/A
STARTING DAMAGE: 15-50
BASE ARMOR: 100
MOVESPEED: 400
ATTACK RANGE: 10
ATTACK ANIMATION: 0.1/0.2
CASTING ANIMATION: 0.1/0.2
BASE ATTACK TIME: .5
MISSLE SPEED: Instant
SIGHT RANGE: 2000/800

Abilities:

LURK:
Stealthily trails behind an unsuspecting enemy hero. Invisible to all enemy units at this time. Disabled immediately upon next cast or when damaged/effected by AoE skill.
Damage: N/A
10% Damage buff on next successful Flame Bait if canceled with Flame Bait. Recieves 20% extra damage if knocked out by enemy.
Length: 25
Cooldown (seconds): 7/8/9/10
Mana: 90/100/110/120

FLAME BAIT:
Damage: 50/60/70/80
Length: 2/3/4/5
Becomes invulnerable for 1 second upon successful cast.
Allows for successful cast of GOTCHA! on victim, by leaving a spell specific debuff on that victim
Cooldown (seconds): 5/15/25/35
Mana: 20/40/60/80

GOTCHA!:
Damage: 325/450/575/700
Length: 6/7/8/9
Only works on enemies with "FLAME BAIT" debuff
BASE ARMOR OF CASTER FALLS TO ZERO ON SUCCESSFUL CAST FOR 1/4 COOLDOWN TIME.
Cooldown (seconds): 10/20/30/40
Mana: 80/100/120/140

VAPORWARE:
Turns caster translucent(invisible). It's as if he were never there!
Damage: N/A
Length: 15
Movement speed reduced to: 30%~
Cooldown (seconds): 100~

kiikc.gif

CryptiK

BISH!
zYAoc.png

1. NEW THREAD? NOPE
Bishoptl casts an effect on local creeps every time an opposing hero hits the creep he is dealt 12%/15%/18% of his own damage. If he kills a creep the hero is dealt 50% of his own damaged and stunned for 1/2/3 seconds.

2. Sliding BAN!
(ACTIVE) 120MANA
dokys0.gif

Bishoptl slides towards the selected Hero if contact is made Bish rides the hero dealing 40/50/70 Damage per meter. max 6 meters

3. Doorway Surprise

(ACTIVE) 100 MANA
2sb1zpw.gif

Bish teleports in front of the selected Hero and a Door is summoned bish kicks down the door and stuns the enemy for 2/3/5 seconds.

4.POSTS
(PASSIVE)
r7cy0.jpg

Bish's presence is known and fear is induced enemies defense drops 10%/15%/20% enemies running speed is increased by 5%/8%

jackdoe

Denis Dyack

hXJyI.jpg

Stats
Still under development and will be released incomplete. However, what is currently known is that Dyack does not have any melee capabilities and is limited to skills. He is a woefully incomplete character, imbalanced (his skills actually do not require mana at all, either due to oversight or a potential friendship with Gabe Newell), and not very fun to play as. However, he is also the last character to be completed and was rushed out, without actually being rushed out. His character model is woefully incomplete and looks like it was done in twenty minutes in photoshop.

Background
Too big of a douche to deserve one. Silicon Knights, Too Human, blah blah blah.

Skills
Meltdown
Unable to handle criticism at completely sucking at gaming, Denis Dyack goes into meltdown mode, destroying himself (along with his credibility) and damaging any unlucky souls within 20m of him. Instant with a fifty minute cool down and a 25% chance of being booted from the game (PERMANENTLY).

Litigation Strike
Looking for someone to blame for his shortcomings, Denis Dyack will latch onto nearby enemies. Any enemies caught in the strike will have a 7% chance of losing all their gold to Dyack. The roll is based on how often the enemy has killed Denis Dyack. Instant with a twenty minute cool down.

Twin Snake Bolt
The only good attack that Denis Dyack can perform with 100% certainty, it is a minor enhancement of a skill from Kojimonster's skillset. It doesn't do as much damage but is more visually flashy (with choreography from Ryuhei Kitamura!). Instant with a two minute cool down.

Canadian Money Storm
Denis Dyack gains three million gold due to the good graces of the Canadian government. Can only be activated with a 0.0000000000005 K/D ratio. It is a complete game breaker and it is currently unknown how the Dyack can get this much cash. However, he gets the cash nonetheless and will continue to suck. Instant with a thirty second cool down.

I hope I wasn't too harsh on the guy.

-edit-
And feel free to create a Kojimonster (with a "Do You Rike Trolls" attack or something).

gillFTR

Name :GIVE ME A FUCKEN DOTA 2 KEY

stats : very desperate +1000

Skills : Q. fuck these random contests for keys, I just want a key.
W. This is the best effort I'll give because I am pissed that I saw a guy on stream who
doesn't know what Dota is get a key.
E. Ive spent over 200 $ on League of Legends, knowing I will switch to Dota 2 and
hating myself
R(Ultimate). I'm working man, If I could buy the key and just bypass all these fucken
contests and put down money as I have no creative mind, but I do have money.
If you vote for me I will put you into a draw where 4 people will get there game
of choice on steam game gifted from me, aslong as I get a key.

I'm tired of watching these fucken streams.

Spookie said:
Hmm not many people are voting... Did I mention anyone who votes for me gets a free copy of Binding of Issac. ;D
"Entries until 5pm est Saturday, voting will commence in new thread, and will end Sunday afternoon 1pm est"

Akia

Spookie said:
Hmm not many people are voting... Did I mention anyone who votes for me gets a free copy of Binding of Issac. ;D

This is shameless. Buying your votes is just wrong.

TheExodu5

Banned
Spookie said:

As much as I would like Binding of Isaac, this should not be allowed.

Chinner

Banned
can we avoid being completely shameless and devoid of originality by not plastering the gaf logo all over the hero?

Davidion

GAF, I'd like to present to you: you.

You people better appreciate the allegory.

4TgP1.jpg

Gamot Fagoen
Once a man who abandoned demon worship to devout himself to the very essence of fire itself, Fagoen was cursed by those he turned away from and permanently merged with a fire elemental. Now, as years of this unholy union purged his mind, rationality, and even his gender, he walks this earth as a perverse, androgynous union of two separate beings. Filled with nothing but contempt, confusion, and deafening chaos, his fiery side is forever attracting unsavory energies to sustain itself, while his corrupted and perpetually melting human side struggles in an eternal, futile attempt to break free.
Some say that if you looked into its eyes, you can see red demons dancing and laughing at its misery. No one knows if they’re the puppet masters of this disgusting abomination or if they’re the former essence of his long lost humanity, cruelly reflecting its existence that should not be.

Ability 1 – Unsavory Banishment
A being that attracts so much unsavory energy as Fagoen must routinely eject the most disgusting of its impurities, lest it self-destructs. Fagoen expels this corrupt energy around him, damaging all enemies caught in its range. The corrupt energy taints and disrupts, and can even manifest itself as a twisted simulacrum of Fagoen.

Skill type: Active, instant
Range: Self
Area of Effect: 400
Enemies damaged by Unsavory Banishment are instantly damaged for 100/200/300/400 damage. There is a 20% chance that any enemy being hit by Banishment causes a corrupted visage of Fagoen to appear next to him, which attacks for 15/20/25/30 damage/sec. Visage is immune to spells, and disappears after being attacked three times regardless of damage.

Ability 2 – Despicable Aura
Fagoen is capable of projecting thoughts and energies so despicable that his enemies find it hard to focus on anything but destroying him while in his presence. This is so pervasive that even enemies who are not aware of his presence finds themselves drawn to him to exact punishment.

Skill type: Active, channeling
Area of Effect: 1000
Fagoen channels for 3/4/5/6 seconds, causing all enemies in range regardless of visibility to lose control and attacks him directly. Enemies are hurt for for 10/15/20/30 damage/sec. Channeling is not broken unless Fagoen is stunned/killed.

Ability 3 – Perverse violation
Fagoen’s unholy union should never have been, and as a result only the most perverse and destructive tendencies fill him.

Skill type: Active, channeling
Range: 400
Area of Effect: One enemy
Fagoen rushes forward and immobilizes the first enemy he hits and generates smoke cloud around him causing them to be immune to spells and attacks. Channeling lasts for 2 seconds, and damages enemy for 100/150/200/250 damage/sec. This ability inflicts double damage to female heroes.

Ability 4 – Expel, Eradicate, Expire
Every so often, Fagoen’s fiery side overcomes his entire being. His fate becomes sealed and his body can lose all control. He will eventually self-destruct, only to be reborn from his ashes to continue his suffering anew.

Skill type: Active
Area of Effect: Self
Fagoen becomes enveloped by his fiery demons, and his attack becomes ranged +20/30/40 damage. He becomes invincible but player randomly becomes unable to control him every other second. Fagoen is injured for 30 damage/sec, and will explode when his life runs out, causing damage of 400/500/600 to all within 500 meters of him.

Mazre

Submission: Greater Arch Fanboy

Disclaimer: I have no art skills and nothing implied by the following descriptions should be taken seriously by anyone.

Greater Arch Fanboy

Background: Born of the worst scum and ignorance known to the internet, the GAF is an inhuman walking amalgamation born of numerous memes and ill formed opinions.

Dire
Agi Hero
Carry
Str 20 + 1.6
Agi 19 + 2.3
Int 11 + 1.1

q- Wiitardation- The GAF trips and Wiimotes are flung randomly in a cone in front of the GAF. Televisions in the cone receive lethal damage.

Enemy targets hit by a WiiMote take damage, temporarily lose int and have a reduced chance to hit.

Damage Type: Magic
Range: 200 (Starting AoE) / 500 (Distance) / 250 (Final AoE)
Damage: 30/55/90/135
Lost Int = GAFs Int x .5/.75/1/1.25
Reduced Hit Chance = 5/7.5/10/12.5
Duration: 3/4/5/6
Mana: 100/115/130/145
Cooldown- 12

w- Summon xbot- The GAF summons a loyal companion to assault his foes. However, the shoddy construction leads to certain unexpected results.

An xbot is summoned at the GAF and moves towards the targeted location. Upon arriving at the location or any obstruction (player/creep/terrain) the xbot stops, RRoD's and explodes damaging all enemy targets in an area. Xbot has 100 hp and Xbot is immune to magic and will not be targeted by creeps or towers. If the bot is killed it will not explode and deal no damage.

Damage Type: Magic
Range: 600
AOE: 375
Damage: 250/375/500/625
Movespeed: 225/300/375/450
RRoD Time: 1 second
Mana: 75/85/95/105
Cooldown: 20

e- Sony Defense Force- The souls of the damned arise and surround the GAF to protect him. As a final spiteful act the spirits disrupt communications and the ability to play upon demise.

A shield forms around the GAF protecting him from damage. When x damage is absorbed the shield bursts silencing all communications (voice/text/pings are disabled) and preventing spells from being cast by any heroes within y distance of GAF for z seconds. Effect does not occur if shield expires due to lapsed
duration.

Self cast only
Duration: 20
Absorbs: 100/140/180/220
AOE: 450
Silence: 1/2/3/4
Mana: 125/135/145/155
Cooldown: 15

r- Glorious PC Master Race (Ultimate)- The GAF transforms from a mere console peasant into
a true avatar of PC gaming. The disparity between PC and console gaming becomes more apparent the longer
the current console generation lasts.

The GAF recieves bonuses to all stats including str/agi/int, armor, move and attack speed. Bonuses increase with total game time. Ranks improve duration and cooldown. Appearance changes to a radiant beacon of knowledge and taste.

Stat bonus: +1 all stats for each minute of game time
+1% move and attack speed per minute of game time
+.25 armor for each minute of game time

Mana: 300
Duration: 5/10/15
Cooldown: 180/120/60

Submission: Lurker

Concept Art:
dota2GAF.jpg

In-Game Screenshot:
Dota2InGameLurker.jpg

Background - The Lurker is an enigma in the NeoGAF universe. Always waiting, always watching until the moment is right. It is known that when the Lurker comes out of the shadows he means for his actions to matter, for his words to carry weight, and as such he has been recruited to fight alongside the worlds greatest heroes.

Intelligence Hero - Ganker/Support
Strength - 18 (+ 1.2)
Agility - 23 (+ 1.4)
Intelligence - 26 (+ 2.8)
Attack Type: Melee (Slapping animation)
Armor: 3.02
Movespeed: 300
Attack Damage/Speed/Range: 42-48/0.59/158

Skills

Q - Lurk
Description: The Lurkers primary skill is the ability to lurk and wait for the optimum moment to strike. The longer The Lurker waits while lurking the more emboldened and powerful he can become - eventually coming to the aid of allies as a destructive or protective force.
Visual: The Lurker goes invisible to both allies and enemies. (Translucent to self)
Skill Type: Toggle
Target: Self
Damage Type: N/A
Duration: Indefinite
Effect: While invisible due to Lurk the Lurker begins to gain charges of "Climbing Resolve". Using any skill while under the effects of Lurk immediately reveals the Lurker and consumes all stacks of "Climbing Resolve".
Stacks go up by 1/2/2/3 every 5 seconds up to a maximum of 10 stacks.
Cast Range: N/A
Cost: 25/20/15/10 Mana per second
Cooldown: 20/15/10/6 Seconds

W - Post
Description: The Lurker yells words of encouragement to allies or words of contempt to enemies. Allies gain boosted vigor whereas enemies will become stunned by the Lurkers words.
Visual: A string of 12 random ASCII Characters flies towards the selected target. If "Climbing Resolve" is at 10 stacks when this skill is used all ASCII Characters become capitalized.
Skill Type: Targeted - Magical
Target: Enemy Hero/Creep or Ally Hero/Creep
Duration: Instant (with 0.5 second travel time)
Cost: 100/120/140/160 Mana
Effect: Deals 100/175/250/325 Damage and Stuns for 0.25/0.5/0.75/1 Second on Enemy Targets
Heals 100/175/250/325 Damage and gives a 5/10/15/20% movement speed boost for 6 seconds on Ally targets
Both effects are buffed by "Climbing Resolve" for 10/15/20/25 damage/healing per stack.
Cooldown: 24/20/16/12 seconds

E - Flame Shield
Description: The Lurker shields himself from his enemies through the use of retorts and insults returning a percentage of the damage done to him back to his attackers. For some reason this is personified as a large rotating wall of fire - whether this is the result of the powers of the Lurker or some other force it may never be known.
Visual: The Lurker becomes surrounded by a rotating wall of fire. At 10 stacks of "Climbing Resolve" the wall of fire becomes blue.
Skill Type: Personal
Target: Self
Duration: 4/5/6/7 seconds
Cost: 80/100/120/140 Mana
Effect: Returns (but does not prevent) 25/40/55/70% of all damage done (magical or physical) to the attacker.
For each stack of "Climbing Resolve" consumed Flame Shield will also do 2/4/6/8 magic damage per second in a 200 meter radius.
Cooldown: 30/25/20/17 seconds

R - Account Suicide
Description: The Lurker attempts to sacrifice himself by invoking the wrath of his enemies and forcing them to attack him all at once. He projects illegal imagery for a PG-13 rated product onto the battlefield forcing all nearby enemies to take damage and attempt to kill the Lurker.
Visual: Targeted area is blanketed with a blurred/pixelated black and white picture. Enemies affected gain a large exclamation point above their hero for the duration. At 10 stacks of "Climbing Resolve" the picture is in color.
Skill Type: Taunt AOE
Target: Target Area
Range: 400 meters / 200 meter radius
Duration: 3/4/5
Cost: 200/250/300 Mana
Effect: All enemies within the targeted radius take 100 magic damage per second and are forced to attack the Lurker for the duration.
For each stack of "Climbing Resolve" the Lurker also receives 2/3/4% Damage Reduction for the duration of the ultimate.
Upon activation the Lurker immediately receives 10 stacks of "Climbing Resolve" (which is not consumed by his ultimate).
Cooldown: 140/135/130 Seconds

Sibylus

Banned
Scipio Gafricanus
[Strength]
[Chaser/Ganker]​

i81TkLpeZwVX.jpg

A veteran of the barbarian invasions that swept across New Gaffe in years past, Gafricanus is a grizzled fighter who never hesitates to use dirty and unscrupulous tactics to obtain the upper hand in battle. Even in a climate of impending physical, philosophical and ludological extinction of the homeland, Scipio was a man commonly regarded as being unhinged and as depraved as his enemies. After slaughtering one too many common men for expressing that opinion, he was summarily banished after a botched summary execution.

Scipio now raises his magic in the service of the Dire, at last unconstrained by the political correctness of his former hosts (I mean, really, do they have any idea how much mana is stored in the average baby?). Ever the dogged pursuer and gifted mimic, knowing his enemy and sinking to their level is Scipio’s bread and butter.

izmqxN9D1Q1IE.jpg
Track [Q] - Consulting the divined postings on his scroll of history, Gafricanus begins the hunt and searches for fleeing heroes. Target leaves glowing footprints in the fog of war while ability is active (this skill coming in a patch, soon... hopefully... maybe).

iXDDdrcc2NEJy.jpg
Backfire [W] - Using his keen insight into enemy motives and methods, Gafricanus mimics the target enemy hero’s spells and returns them. If a mimic does damage or hits, nearby allies will begin to chant, “Backfire! Backfire!” If missed, nearby allies will begin to chant, “Backfire! Backfire!”

ijC05y2rRwAL.jpg
Schadenfreed - Passive. Gafricanus capitalizes on the suffering of others to augment his own zeal. He receives a boost to his movement speed and attack speed for a short time when he deals damage, stacking with each hit. Will reduce the length of Damage Over Time effects suffered with each hit.

i8Z6JMMJLQY73.jpg
Strawman [R] (Ultimate) - Gafricanus transforms into an image of the target hero, and creates two additional images nearby (complete with that hero’s skills on the current image). All three images will have the same team appearance as the original target hero, stirring confusion and chaos if the enemy team loses track of who’s who. If killed while Strawman is active, he will jump into the nearest available image. When the spell expires, he will resume his standard form at the position of the image he last inhabited.

x3r0123

so if i count all the entries (26), there is a 11.5% chance of winning

Someone should compile all the entries without the useless posts

megatons.png

MEGATONS

Role: Melee, Carry

Megatons is a behemoth from beyond who harnesses the powers of hype and enormous tentacles to seduce, distract, and then annihilate his foes with impressive dancing and wrestling skills. Using Hype Daze in tandem with other skills can lead to devastating combos, causing massive damage and leaving enemy heroes open to further decimation from your allies. Finding the key moment in a team fight to unleash a Hype Daze / Megaton combo can mean the difference between a decisive victory and bitter defeat.

Statistics:
STR: 22 + 2.0
AGI: 15 + 1
INT: 18 + 1.5

SKILLS

Q: Hype Daze
Ability type: Passive / Active
Mana cost: 60
Range: 500 (passive) / 600 (active)
Cooldown: 12

Megatons constantly secretes pheromones which excite and distract enemy heroes in range, causing them to take an additional 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 percent damage from all sources and miss every fourth basic attack. When activated, Megatons spews a noxious gas that lures all enemy heroes toward him and deals 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 poison damage over 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 seconds. When activated, the passive effect is disabled until cooldown is reset.

W: Tentacle Breakdance
Ability type: Active Skill
Mana cost: 85
Range: 350
Cooldown: 10

Megatons busts a sexy move, spinning on his head with tenatcles outstretched, damaging all enemies within range for 60 / 120 / 180 / 240 damage. Enemy heroes take true damage if they are under the active effect of Hype Daze.

E: Nuclear Slam
Mana Cost: 120
Cooldown: 12

Megatons wraps a tentacle around the throat of the targeted hero and jumps high into the air, strikes a pose, and furiously drives the hero into the ground for 80/160/240/320 damage. Enemy hero is stunned afterward for 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 2 seconds if under the active effect of Hype Daze.

R: The Megaton
Ability Type: Active Skill
Mana Cost: 175
Range: 600
Cooldown: 80

Megatons unleashes a hype bomb of legendary proportions. His head explodes, shaking the ground and causing all enemy heroes in range to become stunned for 2 / 2.5 / 3 seconds as they stare in awe of the spectacle. Enemies under the effect Hype Daze also receive 125 / 175 / 225 magic damage over 3 seconds.

CreativeSK

Neo Member
Well I did a bit of 3D modelling in Blender and compositing in PS, even tried to get a little animation going. Unfortunately I didn't have time to do a more detailed and textured model, but i hope you guys still like it! :) I would really appreaciate your votes!

The Ancient Gaffer

(giant gif loading...still image can be found underneath, BUT its worth the wait! :) )
AncientGafferAnimation.gif

Still image (notice the gaf logo in the stomach :D)
AncientGafferStill.jpg

Downloads (in case the pictures/animation are loading to slow)

Still image | Animation gif | Original animation movie of the gif

The Ancient Gaffer

The Ancient Gaffer is around since the “first post”since which he gathers the power of the community. He has enormous strength but is also familiar with the power of the old magic.

Statistics:
STR: 22 + 2.0
AGI: 15 + 1
INT: 18 + 1.5

SKILLS

Q: Enormous Jump
Ability type: Active Skill / AOE
Mana cost: 85
Cooldown: 20

The Ancient Gaffer jumps high into the air not knowing where exactly he will land, causing a huge crater and enormous (200/275/325) damage in a small area of effect(100/150/220).

W: Power Slam
Mana cost: 100

The Ancient Gaffer starts running at the enemy tossing his giant fist around smashing everything that is in his way. At the end of his run he uses his last power for a mighty slam dealing damage to unit at that position. (100 / 150 / 200 damage if hit while running) / (250 / 325 / 450 damage if an enemy hero is hit at the end of the run)

E: A Million Posts
Ability type: Active Skill / Aura
Mana Cost: 10 per sec
Cooldown: 0

The Ancient Gaffer uses his wisdom of the million posts he has seen in his long life to support his teammates with an extra boost of damage and health regeneration. Damage will be increased by 2% / 7%/ 12% and health will regenerate with 0.5 HP / 2 HP / 4 HP per second.

R: Ultimate Sacrifice
Ability Type: Active Skill / Ultimate
Mana Cost: 300
Range: 200
Cooldown: 90

The Ancient Gaffer brings the Ultimate Sacrifice. He grabs every enemy within a range of 200 and gathers all his power, turning it into a giant explosion dealing (700 / 900 / 1200) damage to all the heroes in total. The damage is evenly splitter among the enemies.

e9dzqq.jpg

Name: Loner

Powers

Aura of despair:
Nothing more depressing than a loner in your range.
Aura (all heros)
Range: 250/500/750/1000
Reduced attack speed: 10/10/12/15%

Fun killer, Life sucker:
No mates, no women, no PROBLEM! Loner doesn't want them anyway. Get close and he'll suck the life right out of you!
AOE: 100
Range: 800
Slow and life steal: Slow by 5/10/15/20% Life steal Max: 150/300/500/700 HP. Duration 10 seconds

Boredom:
His voice can put anyone to sleep.
Single Hero attack
Range: 800
Sleep: 2/3/4/5 sec

Assisted Suicide:
No longer worth living but not going to go alone. The Loner whips his noose to an unsuspecting hero and the co strangle until the Loner is no more. (Loner does not lose gold at the end of the ultimate, if he dies)
Single Hero
Range: Hook style, 1000
Damage: 1HP lost on loner does 1/1.5/2.0x damage against the noosed hero. Duration, until Loner or noosed Hero is dead.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
darkpaladinmfc said:
KuyrV.jpg

All My Friends are Dead (Ulti) [R]
Mana Cost: 200
Cooldown: 100
Gaffosaurus offers all of his allied heroes as a sacrifice in order to summon a meteor storm that lasts for 10/15/20 seconds and deals 100/200/300 damage per second and slows movement speed by 20%/40%/60% to all enemy heroes in its area of effect.
I thought this was going to be a reference to Megaton.

ksan

Neverseen
Neogaf Beta Key Lottery Winner

bvIbQ.png

Hero Introduction:
Loved by newcomers everywhere, Neverseen is the perfect match for everyone who hates the game. The usefulness of the hero is debatable, but that is not considered by those egoistic enough to pick him. His skill set consists of two active and two passive spells, but the activateable skills are only in the earlier stages of the game until the synergy of Edward’s Last Will and Farmville Galore starts to shine!

Background Story:
Not much is known of Neverseen, not even his true name. One of the few facts that is known however is that he resides at the Neogaf forum posing as a junior member, but he is seldom heard until the critical moment…

Skills:

T: Thread Charge
Neverseen enrages and throws himself at full speed toward any Lotteries or Give-aways
Activateable: Charges toward an enemy and causes a stun effect
Effect: Stun (2 Sec) and Damage (150/200/225/230)
Mana Cost: 130/190/150/130
Cooldown: 30 Sec

C: Call of the Consolite
Neverseen yells out threatening words toward PC Gamers and insults their moms
Activateable: Calls out in an area around Neverseen and causes a slow effect
Effect: Movement Speed Slow (5 Sec, 5%/10%/15%/20%) and Attack Speed Slow (5 Sec, 5%/3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510%/13.37%/45%)
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0 Sec

E: Edward’s Last Wish
Neverseen has entered an extra-dimensional relationship with the now dead Edward of Twilight
Passive: Leeches experience gained from team mates
Effect: Activates a buff after being AFK 15 sec that causes Neverseen to earn (5%/10%/15%/25%) of all experience gained by the rest of the heroes in the team

G:Farmville Galore
Neverseen opens up an extra window in-game allowing him to play Farmville
Passive: Opens up a Farmville
Effect: Opens up Farmville in (SD/HD/Full HD resolution)
Aghanim’s Effect: Opens up Farmville for everyone in the game.

japtor

Axiom

Xva6R.png

Role: Ranged, Assassin
Tired of dwelling in the moldy recesses of his mother's basement, this pugnacious and smug Interweb warrior ventures out to do battle with the honorless scum who would defile the great works of gaming art he so staunchly defends. Axiom stands in the rear ranks in battle, capitalizing on his passion for recreational drugs to both numb the pain of incoming attacks and destabilize his opponents for sneaky assaults. He wields a magnificent weighted purse with industrial-strength elastic straps, capable of striking unsuspecting foes from great distances. For Axiom, his truths are self-evident, and those who would stand against him must be battered into silence.

Statistics:
STR: 16 + 0.5
AGI: 22 + 2
INT: 10 + 0

SKILLS

Q: Syringe Smasher

Ability type: Active
Mana cost: 75 / 90 / 105 / 120
Range: 450

Axiom pulls from his arm a fistful of syringes containing a powerful cocktail of barbiturates and psychotropics, and flings them at the targeted hero, leaving them in a dazed and confused state. Axiom then leaps at his target with his gigantic purse, smashing them over the head with great vigor for 60 / 90 / 120 / 180 damage.

W: Boulder of Great Justice
Mana cost: 100 / 130 / 160/ 190
Range: 300
Cooldown: 23

Axiom becomes enraged and rolls into a ball, bowling over the target opponent for 120 / 150 / 180 / 210 damage and stunning them for 1 second.

E: One-hand Ban
Mana Cost: 100 / 125 / 150 / 175
Range: 400
Cooldown: 18

Harnessing the self-righteous power of truthiness, Axiom lets out swings his purse in a wide arc in front of him, knocking back any enemy heroes in range and silencing them for 1 / 1.75 / 2.5 / 3.25 seconds.

R: Terrible Tongue Lash
Mana Cost: 200 / 240 / 280
Range: 500
Cooldown: 90

Fed up with his enemies' futile attempts at pugilistic rebuttals, Axiom wraps his tongue around the throat of the target hero, pulls him in, and begins inflict massive damage his freshly caught martyr. Target reels in screaming agony and suffers 250 / 300 / 350 damage. After spitting him out, the target is left in a confused state for 1 / 1.5 / 2 seconds, indiscriminately attacking any target in range.

King Boo said:
I haven't thought up of a name or design. Maybe the hero should be somewhat overweight, slightly green, and just plain ugly. But he holds a pretty cool looking rifle (steam powered of course), and is duel wielding another rifle on his off hand. I'll try to think more about how it should look. the colors orange and black, with some white here and there should be present.

Anyway i was thinking that the hero itself could be made into a high dps character, or a poor man's tank, or a jack of trades/hybrid of both. it's naturally ranged, but the range shouldn't be that great. the lore i'm not too sure about, but you can piece it up together when i describe the skills. I'll try to think more about it later. anyway i hope you guys like it

Q: Dilated Trollkines: This neogaf is a mere subhuman. His father a 40 yo hardcore gamer who donated seed, and his mother, an ugly troll took in the seed. thanks to this dangerous genetic combo, the neogaf creature has some troll regeneration, and can enhance his regeneration every time he spends his mana on mundane things. So putting points in this skill will passively increase health regeneration. And for X amount of energy spent, Y amount of health is restored instantly.

W: Streamlined Battle Focus: Afraid of computer g....I mean amazed by inferior elven wooden gaming devices, the neogaf creature adopts a specific kind of mindset matching his device. For every couple of normal attacks performed, his next attack has some STOPPING POWER/will perform more damage. But wait, there is more! He also DOUBLE TAP his weapon, pulling off TWO ATTACKS INSTEAD OF ONE. Amazing. Finally he gains a very small amount of health (maybe like 50) after this is done. This passive has a small cooldown of course. Even this kind of thinking is just too much for this gaffer.

E: Hardcoring No Scoper: The gaffer follows strict, self imposed rules to make fighting more cooler, and hardcore. Yet he insists on using a very powerful sniper rifle since it takes tremendous amount of skill to use. The rifle fires a penetrating shot that...penetrates anyone caught in the shot's path. It has a very short cooldown, and does decent damage. However the shot, even if it "hit" has a chance of missing/not doing any damage to target. Every time a shot is made, the gaffer takes 15% to 30% more damage than normal for X seconds (time can stack). The shot itself has a small charge up time, so other players can dodge it if they see the animation. Still I want this skill to be somewhat spammable, so if a shot does do damage, shorten the cooldown for the next attack.

R: LA BOUNCING BOMBA: The neogaf user explodes with terrifying rage when he finds out the items he has purchased goes on sale at a General Store called Frozen Faucet. He will perform X amount of jumps into the air, and performs a buttslam as he lands. Every time he lands, an explosion occurs. Each one bigger than the last one, with a greater radius than before. Anyone caught in the explosion is dealt damage based on a percentage on how much the player has spent on items + a basic Z damage (in case the player hasn't spent much).

Needs here art, I can not accept it since it is not complete

MrMister said:
Not GAF related, but I made three heroes in Heroes of Newerths Dream site.

http://dream.heroesofnewerth.com/her...60/Fallen+Sage
http://dream.heroesofnewerth.com/her...%60/Marrowcore
http://dream.heroesofnewerth.com/her...er%60/Sprinter

If I can enter one, it'd be Sprinter.

Needs to be specific to this contest so I can not take any of those

gillFTR said:
Name :GIVE ME A FUCKEN DOTA 2 KEY

stats : very desperate +1000

Skills : Q. fuck these random contests for keys, I just want a key.
W. This is the best effort I'll give because I am pissed that I saw a guy on stream who
doesn't know what Dota is get a key.
E. Ive spent over 200 $ on League of Legends, knowing I will switch to Dota 2 and
hating myself
R(Ultimate). I'm working man, If I could buy the key and just bypass all these fucken
contests and put down money as I have no creative mind, but I do have money.
If you vote for me I will put you into a draw where 4 people will get there game
of choice on steam game gifted from me, aslong as I get a key.

I'm tired of watching these fucken streams.
Hurry and edit it with some art please

hclflow

9x0d2.jpg

Dumptruck
The Gassy Gladiator

Role: Melee, Tank

A fervent fanboy hell-bent on glorifying his preferred hardware manufacturer's personal entertainment devices, Dumptruck steps into the fold patriotically clad in a suit of armor comprised of repurposed console parts. He effortlessly hefts his thick armor and arsenal of weaponry thanks to his enormous girth and training sessions repeatedly lifting giant-sized foodstuffs. Dumptruck relishes inane verbal combat, and is eager to unleash his rage in comparable fashion on the battlefield with his complement of a healthy stock of burritos, nubby mace and spiked nunchakus.

Statistics
STR: 23 + 2
AGI: 17 + 1
INT: 8 - 0.2

SKILLS

Q: Spicy Burrito Launcher
Ability type: Active
Mana cost: 50 / 70 / 90 / 110

Dumptruck never leaves home without a sizable stash of delicious burritos. Using a custom-fabricated launcher, he fires a spicy burrito at the target hero's face then lunges forward, leaving them blinded and screaming for 0.75 / 1.25 / 1.75 / 2.25 seconds, leaving them open for the next assault.

W: Derailment
Mana cost: 90 / 130 / 170 / 210
Cooldown: 18

When Dumptruck tires of his opponent's avenue of attack, he smashes them off course, dealing 120 / 170 / 220 / 270 damage and stunning them for 0.5 seconds. If the target is under the blind effect of Spicy Burrito Launcher, the opponent is silenced for 1 second after the stun.

E: Fanboy Fury
Mana Cost: 80 / 110 / 140 / 170
Range: 300

Dumptruck enters a state of blinding rage, flinging his nunchakus in every direction around him. Enemies caught in this idiotic display suffer mental anguish, silencing them for 2 seconds and healing Dumptruck for 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 for every opponent affected.

R: Godforsaken Gastrobomb
Mana Cost: 250 / 300 / 350
Cooldown: 125

Combining the massive power of his ostensibly endless supply of hot air with what's left of his lunch, Dumptruck guffaws and belches a virulent gas, slowing the movement of all caught in its stench for 3 seconds. He then rockets into the air with the power of over 9,000 burritos, decimating his foes for 200 / 300 / 400 damage after a 3 second countdown.

Top Bottom