• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you Laugh | Mid 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
MetalAlien said:
If you had posted it, it would have been of a girl being raped.

I beg to differ. I prefer dead bear rape.

7YjIG.jpg

Demy

jim-jam bongs said:
I think the bigger problem with the picture is that people get in all kinds of shit for fairly innocent pics because of the paranoia around child abuse, so that pic probably shouldn't be posted here. Or, in image form:

kitty-photographer.jpg

And the moral of the story is that convicted pedophiles are key to abolishing racial tensions in jail society.

DeathJr said:

This is what I do in my free time.[/QUOTE]

DeathJr
Banned
(Today, 05:53 AM)
Reply | Quote

Goodnight, Sweet prince.
[IMG]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1952/179296-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

Misanthropy said:
Visual sexual innuendos get you banned? : /

Nah, couldnt have been that. Ill miss him. He made me laugh.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Gvaz said:
If he got banned for that mundane little joke I think someone needs to get their head checked.
I'm sure others would be banned for the things they've posted in here if that were the case.

whitehawk

Banned
SteveWinwood said:
You don't like that it... GOES BACK IN TIME!?!?

Time machine invented somewhere in Asia.
It's common and expected to go back in time a bit during an action scene, but they went too far with this one. His head is touching the ground in the first shot, and then he is just beginning to be slammed down again in the next shot. They should have cut an extra .5 second (or less) from the first clip.

Parallax said:
holy shit. does donnie yen normally add pro wrestling styles into his choreography?

Not really. It's mostly martial arts...but in the Flash Point interviews, Donnie mentioned that he wanted to add MMA into this movie because of the increase in popularity of MMA.

If you like Flash Point, you should check out SPL (aka Kill Zone) as well...especially this fight scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom